• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

2007 MLG Smash Series: MELEE-FC Diamond: Pools and CANDY in first post!

Status
Not open for further replies.

stripesorbars2

Smash Cadet
Good **** FL. You all made it out of first round pools.

Rock
Chops
Forward*
Green Mario
Q
Linguini
Shiz
SpeedN
XIF
Exarch

Wish I was there so I could have made it too.

*Floridian in my heart.

KishSquared

Smash Master
4 people are advancing from round 2. Crews started this morning, we're down to the final 8 crews, and we'll post more later.

Singles is continuing as we speak. We'll have final round pools up later tonight.

Endless Nightmares

Smash Master
Yeahhh

Other than MN/WI, I'm also very interested in how Gimpy and the rest of WA are doing...and Green Mario and Shiz.

nublet06

Smash Lord
based on their pool seeding you can at least tell how well they did in round 1

silent wolf and DJ combo got first

Looks like Ka master and eggz got 2nd

and Gimpy got 3rd

so they are all still in the race.

gimpy looks like hell have the hardest time based on his seed. but eggs also has some really good people in his pool so it might come out to a race for the 4th spot. Ka has taj and xelix so that pool should be a tough battle for 3rd and 4th spot. and DJ combo is in a great position right now. and Silent wolfs pool is the one i would want to watch. looks like it would be a good one.

O D I N

Smash Hero
GameAngel64's house, getting my @#% handed to me.
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
****, Gimpy is there...

Question: Does it cost anything to get in? Some buddies of mine and myself are driving out tomorrow from chicago, and I wanted to know if there is an entry fee for friendlies and what not, or even just to spectate.

Edit: I'm aware the tourney is underway, and I can't get into the pools and what not.

Man, I wanna play Gimpy so effin badly. :-P

Galt

Smash Journeyman
Just so everyone knows, Xelic has systematically exterminated every Peach there aside from Vidjo, whom he has not yet fought today. I'd really like to be there to see his matches with Ka-Master and Taj, and M2K whenever he gets around to that, but I'm not, so at least 4 cool points await anyone who can get them on camera.

Mars-

Smash Champion
****, Gimpy is there...

Question: Does it cost anything to get in? Some buddies of mine and myself are driving out tomorrow from chicago, and I wanted to know if there is an entry fee for friendlies and what not, or even just to spectate.

Edit: I'm aware the tourney is underway, and I can't get into the pools and what not.

Man, I wanna play Gimpy so effin badly. :-P
Man I wish I could go with you guys but I can't.

Teebs

Smash Champion
NNID
Teebs-kun
Teams finals are also tomorrow... but here are the 3-5.

3: Xelic + Caveman
4: Dope + Vidjo
5: Mew2King + Isai

Finals tomorrow are: PC Chris + Cort v. ChuDat + Chillindude

xHayatox

Smash Lord
ohh shett gooot sheet cort and pc i knew u guys had it in yah. goot thing i didn come and went on ur team huh cort otherwise i will fail u again :) i see u cats when u come home with the big prize

Dr Drew the Dragon

BRoomer
BRoomer
I know Xelic + Caveman beat M2K + Isai in losers. I'm pretty sure DoH told me Xelic + Caveman also eliminated Drephen + Jiano.

I think Pc + Cort beat M2K + Isai in winners but I'm not sure.

Linguini

Smash Master
Yeahzzzz!
Got 3rd seed in my second round, In my third pool i know I have, forward, cort, viperboy, plank, and Cunning. Good luck to everyone in my pool tom. it's going to be tough but hopefully I can snatch 4th! Oh yeah.........green mario is a beast.......

mog87

Smash Ace
Yeahzzzz!
Got 3rd seed in my second round, In my third pool i know I have, forward, cort, viperboy, plank, and Cunning. Good luck to everyone in my pool tom. it's going to be tough but hopefully I can snatch 4th! Oh yeah.........green mario is a beast.......

good stuff and nice pool, you should ask someone if they wanna trade. Good luck.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Good **** FL. You all made it out of first round pools.

Rock
Chops
Forward*
Green Mario
Q
Linguini
Shiz
SpeedN
XIF
Exarch

Wish I was there so I could have made it too.

*Floridian in my heart.
Forward is like all over the **** nation, lol! He should be in every state's power rankings, lol!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom