• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

2007 MLG Smash Series: MELEE-FC Diamond: Pools and CANDY in first post!

Status
Not open for further replies.

KirbySSB

Smash Ace
I had a great time except for the fact I got 5th seed in 2nd round of pools thanks to a wobbling douche who actually sucked a lot (i owned him in IC dittos (i dont play IC))

Ignatius

List Evader
BRoomer
Results topic to be up soonish, I just woke up, but I think Im going back to sleep, so sorry for the delay.

Endless Nightmares

Smash Master
Results topic to be up soonish, I just woke up, but I think Im going back to sleep, so sorry for the delay.
XD, I don't know why I find this to be hilarious. Anyway, I'll be waiting. Hope it has ALL the results, like Pools, Crews, everything. :lick:

DaBearX

Smash Journeyman
FC was too fun. Props to the Kishes and other host persons. Good matches everyone I played. Tope is too funny when he's dead tired.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
RED POWA!

No R.

Anyway, I've got a boatload of pictures and video from FC:Diamond that I'm putting on my computer, but first I'm going to shower and see my girlfriend. You'll get your stuff later!

Fonz

Smash Ace
I had a great time except for the fact I got 5th seed in 2nd round of pools thanks to a wobbling douche who actually sucked a lot (i owned him in IC dittos (i dont play IC))

You got meeped! I don't think he made it out either if that makes you feel any better, drive to Indiana as an IC to face 2 peaches from your area in the same pool. :/

AlphaZealot

Former Smashboards Owner
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Amazing tournament, I'll do shoutouts in the results thread later. Also expect a singles, doubles, and possibly crew article up on MLGPro.com sometime this week with pictures of the super sexy ChuDat, Mew2King, Cort, and PC Chris.

2 things though.

1)I don't have my memory card. My guess is it is in someone else's cube. So, if you have a memory card that isn't yours and has the tag AZ in one of the first ten slots, then please let me know, I'll do whatever I can to get it back.

2) ChuDat lost his MLG bag at the event, if anyone took it by accident thinking it was yours could you let him know?

JBM falcon08

Smash Master
nice tournament, and plz don't complain about wobbling, if you want to complain, complain about the game not even being fun anymore because everyone plays fox/falco. kind of sad to see that everyone thinks they have to play fox and falco to be good at this game.

i swear to god i must've seen over 100 foxes at this tourney, if they didn't main him, they used him as a secondary, same goes for falco. o well, maybe i'm just johning because my pool had nothing but foxes and falcos except for ELC and the ness player whom i don't remember.

O D I N

Smash Hero
GameAngel64's house, getting my @#% handed to me.
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
I concur about the Foxes and Falcos. -_- There's still 23(24 counting Sheik) OTHER characters out there! Mix it up a little. I'm done johning. >_>

Anyway, shout outs...

Gimpyfish, Max, DaBearX, Hoefler, SamsDvD, and anyone else I didn't mention: Good $hit.

Eddie: Kinda sad we never finished our ditto match. I know the outcome, but still. :(

I might do longer, more personalized shout outs later.

Grats to Mew2king, PC Chris, and Chudat for placing.

QDVS

BRoomer
BRoomer
Johnny was actually Zach Soup, Johny couldn't make it so Zach Soup used his pass (both are from FL and know each other)!!!

Anyways FC was ****ing amazing...didn't do as well in singles as I hoped but overall I was **** satisfied with the experience!!!

:colorful:

Teebs

Smash Champion
NNID
Teebs-kun
I can agree that there were a lot of foxes and falcos. That's all I played in about 80% of my pools. It does seem, to my point of view, that fox and falco are becoming the "ultimate" character of SSBM.

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
i wish i played more than 2 falcos in pools
T-T

i love vs falco
i had no space animals at all in my first pool

results/shoutouts thread puhlz

Sliq

Smash Master
Shout outs later.

FC was too good, even though I didn't place as well as I wanted, I learned so much and got a billion times better, so no johns.

Also, my pool was all Sheiks. Anyone who johns about too many space animals in their pool, we could time travel and we could switch pools if you wanted. I would like that a lot.

KishPrime

King of the Ship of Fools
BRoomer
I don't know why, but the new thread button both here and in results seems not to be working for me. I tried it at home and at my parent's. Shrug. I'll try again tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom