• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

2007 MLG Smash Series: MELEE-FC Diamond: Pools and CANDY in first post!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
yes but playing 2 jigglypuffs is more of a chore than anything else in the world

gimpy im not going, but if i see you around ill do that.

if i make a good bit of money the next few months ill head to super champ combo or w/e

Kel

Smash Master
Plank, don't talk about annoying characters when you play sheik, bro =). I, personally, had way too many sheiks to play for my taste. I had thought everyone quit playing her, but I guess not.

Get froed!

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
Plank, don't talk about annoying characters when you play sheik, bro =). I, personally, had way too many sheiks to play for my taste. I had thought everyone quit playing her, but I guess not.

Get froed!
the only people who quit playing sheik are the ones who actually want to win tournaments. they play marth or fox.

;-)

JBM falcon08

Smash Master
i'd rather have a whole pool of sheiks rather than space animals, and i play marth.

btw, canada pooped on a bunch of people in crews, florida was very fortunate that vwins and pkmvodka suicided so much.

stripesorbars2

Smash Cadet
nice tournament, and plz don't complain about wobbling, if you want to complain, complain about the game not even being fun anymore because everyone plays fox/falco. kind of sad to see that everyone thinks they have to play fox and falco to be good at this game.

i swear to god i must've seen over 100 foxes at this tourney, if they didn't main him, they used him as a secondary, same goes for falco. o well, maybe i'm just johning because my pool had nothing but foxes and falcos except for ELC and the ness player whom i don't remember.
Wahhhhhhh.

It's people like you that make this game no fun.

You suck at this game, so you make character johns.

I wish people would stop johning...

<3

:colorful:
Agreed.

D. Disciple

Smash Master
Fox and Falcos are fun to play against. I like the quick gimp ko's you can get on them with Pikachu.

1337 - I was seriously trying to get you to make you pull out your Fox. I'm gonna have to pick it up more whenever I face you again.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
i wish doodah would stop saying he was going to come to tournaments i was going to and then not showing up because he doesnt have $75 handy to give me

JBM falcon08

Smash Master
hahaha, i suck at this game? if i ever am at a tourney again i will 20$ mm u.

doodah, you argue about anything with anyone on these boards 24/7. i will admit i'm johning because i played against 5 falcos and one fox(caveman) and i did poorly against them, i wish i could've known how to play them better during the day and i learned alot playing friendlies with plenty of foxes/falcos since thats what every single person plays nowadays.

so honestly, i'm making character johns for lack of experience against the two of them but o well.

MASAHIROx

Smash Lord
^^^dude i know exactly where you are coming from.^^^

I was at pound 2 and i lost to 4 falcos in a row...i almost four stocked one of the players mains(doc)...and then he went falco on me...Its really frustrating when your weakness is shown like that and i was pissed because all of the training i did for other match ups didn't even matter because i only played against one char that i suck against. It is kind of gay that EVERYONE plays spacies cuz it just gets boring to play against the same char all of the time and its not that fun anymore.

It sucks. i just started playing smash again after a month break. I play with my friends with items on...for the first time after a year of mostly serious playing. Ive had more fun with them than all of the playing iv been doing competitively combined. Theres no way in hell im teaching them advanced techs...unless they REALLY want to know...ill still play competitively, but im deff not ruining the game for my friends that just discovered it by teaching them all of this advanced crap.

So in conclusion...i suck and Falco's gun ruins the entire game...

Ignatius

List Evader
BRoomer
Wait, why wouldn't you teach your friends advanced techs? Playing with items against good people is too fun, I miss the day of items on tournaments and I wanted to hold an items on tourney at FC but there wasn't enough time.

MASAHIROx

Smash Lord
They have a better time w/ the game not being stressed out about learning all the advanced techs. Playing old school w/ items on is just way too fun. Personally, i had a lot more fun w/ the game when i didn't know.

gimpyfish - how do you win against good link, samus, and falco players? I just dont see it being possible.

MASAHIROx

Smash Lord
What level of skill falco are we talking about here...like

reik, eggm, redd, wuwu, aho, fonz, kaiser level? i would be suprised if he could beat any of these falcos...

Cuz that would actually be good.

So he loses against good samus and link players i take it? I just dont see bowser getting around any good projectile game.

SaberPrime

Smash Journeyman
Chad was only owning in Bust-A-Move because I was playing MK Trilogy the whole time. :)

Cyphus - Thanks for telling me a bunch of stuff about MK, I'm gonna work on my Ermac now cause that combo is SICK. Good matches too, Subzero is too good.

JBM falcon08

Smash Master
yeah, trogdor is too good.

btw it was alot of fun to play you omni, and whomever the jiggs was in ur crew tech to reverse dolphin slash ftw is too good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom