• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

2007 MLG Smash Series: MELEE-FC Diamond: Pools and CANDY in first post!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Buttram2006

Smash Cadet
I'll be bringing a gamecube and a copy of smash and a power strip and my brother will be bringing a gamecube and a copy of smash as well.

Yeah Camper Bob Ohio does have a ridiculously good amount of people attending. I'd like to play everyone from Ohio and see how I do. I've played most of the people excluding a few up north.

TTemp

Smash Journeyman
Well, I've begun the arduous task of packing, as well as called my brother McGlitch to confirm his arrival in Columbus later tonight. Tomorrow we leave for FC....Mapquest estimated time, 3hrs. 1 min.......MapQuest estimate with my driving skills in mind, 2hrs. 20 mins......See y'all bright and early tomorrow morning.

Capps Indigo

Smash Journeyman
hey guys, i know that some people want to run side tourneys and stuff at FC. check out the side tourney thread here. guilty gear, melty blood, street fighter, and ds games.. tetris, mariokart, bomberman, zoo keeper.. and dodgeball. (as of right now)

Prime, Squared.. im pretty sure you said we/i could bring a tv and run whatever. ill also have a cube and smash for you guys to use for melee stuff besides what i bring.

kiwiii

Smash Lord
OMGAHHHHHHHHHHH.
o.o
see everyone in about 2 days!
name tags still aren't done LOL
and omg, oc3 after this. *dies*

*pound*

Jekyll

Smash Ace
Ok, i saw $0.25, and $0.50 MM challenges thrown around. Is it common for ppl to bring a bunch of quarters or something? I do have a ton of change on by dresser.
I don't think it's common to do anything below $1. I did $.5 in an attempt to trick others into thinking it was a whole 5 bucks and then trapping them in their agreement...Mwahaha:mad:

EDIT: P.S. To the Kishes, I'll be a little late for setup(I'll be there around 1). Hopefully that's not too late to help.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
back from the beach, 2 hours before i leave for FC. no way i could read all the posts i missed by then ;-)

anything interesting happen?

BlackPanther

Smash Ace
I have a question. Is there anywhere with usb ports so I can plug my ipod into it to get it charged? And what about power outlets nearby when I sleep to charge my phone?

Afro_Ninja

Smash Apprentice
We're the crew from Newark, Smash is what we do
Best in the city, but we're not as good as you
We face pro tactics, we get our *** kicked
We wanna be the best but you guys wont have it : (

KishSquared

Smash Master
Okay, we might have a problem. He had the flat screens delivered, and most of them lag. We're working with Rent-a-Center to get them replaced, but I don't know how many we can get.

So PLEASE BRING TVs if you can! We'll offer another $5 discount for any TVs that show up that we need.

We need all the help we can get. If we don't get enough TVs, it will significantly impact how smoothly the tournament will run.

Thanks in advance!

Virgilijus

Nonnulli Laskowski praestant
BRoomer
So Kishes, as a non participant who wishes he was there, when the tournament gets going are you guys planning on line updates?

Just wondering :)

TTemp

Smash Journeyman
Well, I was thinking of bringing my laptop with me....cuz I take it with me everywhere.....so if theres a wireless hookup, or an ethernet connection, I can plug in and update.

Omnigamer

All the things
BRoomer
I'll have my comp hooked up most of the time, so there should be steady updates. As far as video updates... probably not, but if somebody wants to do some narration/interviews, I can handle the encoding.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom