• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

2007 MLG Smash Series: MELEE-FC Diamond: Pools and CANDY in first post!

Status
Not open for further replies.

J-Pizzle

Smash Apprentice
I want to join the fox crew!!! I do well against peachs :). And I am a fox main. Fox/Samus.

I would rather join an all samus crew but I don't know if there will be one. I really think we should have an all samus though.

1.Hugs
2.Wes(is he comming I didnt check?
3.Hylian
4.IHavespaceballs
5,Watty
6.Crashman
7.Lanowen
8.Zijiin
9.Paradigram(aahhh sp lol)
10, Other samus...

>_>. Samus crew anyone? XD

If not I want to play for fox.

I wanna b apart of the Samus crew:)

Omnigamer

All the things
BRoomer
Because I doubt we'll scrounge up enough people for a single character, who wants to do a low-tier crew against all these top tier scallywags :colorful:

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
I'll Fox v samus you. (i'm assuming you're the samus). I'd prefer a friendly set, but I might be able to be talked into something when we get there (if my fox is playin good).
I prefer MM's lol just because I have a lot of people to play but find me and I will play you some friendlys if you want.

C@sH Mooney

Smash Master
I want to join the fox crew!!! I do well against peachs :). And I am a fox main. Fox/Samus.

I would rather join an all samus crew but I don't know if there will be one. I really think we should have an all samus though.

1.Hugs
3.Hylian
4.IHavespaceballs
5,Watty
6.Crashman
7.Lanowen
8.Zijiin
10, Other samus...

are u joking?

Phanna would make that crew perfect O____O

KishSquared

Smash Master
parking is 50$? O.o;

Ouch... Good thing a lot of us are car pooling and whatnot.
Haha, I think OS meant that he got a parking ticket for $50. Parking at the church is, well, at the church. It would be tough to charge for that.

Although I'm certainly intrigued... $50 parking fees would give us a whole lot more money to "invest" in the "tournament". And I in no way am implying that we would simply spend the money on potato chips and smuggle them to Mexico for future procurement.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
I parked a few spots too far, and thus was in a "special faculty parking zone" due to construction of the surrounding area at my University. :(

lain

Smash Master
Haha, way to shoot yourself in the foot XD

"I'm good, I swear.
....mewtwo team anyone?"

well, i want to but in the fox crew since i consider myself pretty decent, but i also play mewtwo. and i'm pretty good with him too. i might main him sometime soon. XD

so let me on fox team! :chuckle:

D. Disciple

Smash Master
Haha, I think OS meant that he got a parking ticket for $50. Parking at the church is, well, at the church. It would be tough to charge for that.

Although I'm certainly intrigued... $50 parking fees would give us a whole lot more money to "invest" in the "tournament". And I in no way am implying that we would simply spend the money on potato chips and smuggle them to Mexico for future procurement.
I knew it!

Also I could say something about your post. But I don't want to be hated by everyone, for how ignorant it can sound.

Also to Prime, I take you on My Fox vs your Jiggs? or Pika vs your Jiggs?

FluxWolf

Smash Lord
Hylian, I don't think you ever saw my reply to your requests to do random character MM's for a dollar with people, but I'd like one of those with ya! :psycho:

Kel

Smash Master
AZ, I'm sad you didn't put me down in that Marth crew. You too, Nite. You remember Juke but not me :(

I'm just going to have to Fro some nuckas then.

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
I'll Fox v samus you. (i'm assuming you're the samus). I'd prefer a friendly set, but I might be able to be talked into something when we get there (if my fox is playin good).
Not sure if we're already doin it, but sure @ fox samus MM

And how bout a fox ditto one as well?
I absolutly hate fox dittos so no sorry lol. But samus fox hell yes :).

And I got you Flux...I have a written list XD.

Luigi Ka-master

Smash Lord
I'll take one of those Jiggs MMs with you Chillin....even though Luigi Puff is a really gay match-up, but eh, I need good Jiggs practice.

TTemp

Smash Journeyman
Hey, I just got a look at my pool.......my first 2-3 matches are Marths..........thats kinda weird......and then I get to lose to Bowser......that's awesome.....this is gonna be fun.....

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
whos the bowser >_>;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

ummm so since we are making a marth/fox/falco/whatever crew can we make a single "low tier" crew and have it be a combination of all the low tier force thats coming to the tourney?

that'd be wicked fun

Omnigamer

All the things
BRoomer
whos the bowser >_>;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

ummm so since we are making a marth/fox/falco/whatever crew can we make a single "low tier" crew and have it be a combination of all the low tier force thats coming to the tourney?

that'd be wicked fun
I already said that... >_>

But yes. Low-tiers ftw.

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
How about Mario vs Fox?
Sure. You are going to win because for some reason I suck against marios but it will be fun. XD.(prejohns lol)

chillindude829

Smash Master
Is it too late to lobby against a round robin for the top 8?

Seriously various forms of that have been attempted and I can't ever remember an instance when it was preferred over brackets.

I also think a case can be made that it is unfair to the 4 people still in the winner's bracket. The 4 in loser's get equal footing with them while they haven't lost any sets.

I've already talked to several other people, including a few who will very likely be in the top 8, and they agree that finishing off the bracket would be a better idea.

Paradigm

Smash Ace
St. Brutus's Secure Center for Incurably Criminal

1.Hugs
3.Hylian
4.IHavespaceballs
5,Watty
6.Crashman
7.Lanowen
8.Zijiin
10, Other samus...

Aww no you don't. You're the one who got me all excited about an all-Samus crew; don't leave a backdoor for the foxes and skimp out on me if it doesn't look likely. You're gunna help me get this thing together, lol. I really want an all-Samus crew :chuckle:

Pritch

Smash Lord

1.Hugs
3.Hylian
4.IHavespaceballs
5,Watty
6.Crashman
7.Lanowen
8.Zijiin
10, Other samus...

Didn't think hugs was coming. Pretty sure wes isn't either.

Zjiin

Smash Master

1.Hugs
3.Hylian
4.IHavespaceballs
5,Watty
6.Crashman
7.Lanowen
8.Zijiin
10, Other samus...

I strongly support the testing of each samus before we get a solid lineup, but i'm sure that's a given.

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Aww no you don't. You're the one who got me all excited about an all-Samus crew; don't leave a backdoor for the foxes and skimp out on me if it doesn't look likely. You're gunna help me get this thing together, lol. I really want an all-Samus crew :chuckle:
LOL ok ok I will make the samus crew. that means for regular crews I need a crew still!!! AHHH.

Anyone want a samus that does really really well against fox players on their crew?XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom