• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

2007 MLG Smash Series: MELEE-FC Diamond: Pools and CANDY in first post!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaShizWiz

Smash Champion
To the Kishes, I will be arriving at the South Bend airport a couple of hours before queen. And I'm pretty sure you guys don't want to pick me up, and then later come back and pick queen up. So I guess I'll wait at the airpor a couple of hours untill Queen and Rock get there. And then KishPrime is picking us up?

pockyD

Smash Legend
i'll MM peach mains with my ICs for 50 cents x.x

basically paying you to give me matchup practice :)

2/3 or 3/5, neutrals only

KishSquared

Smash Master
We'll figure out airport info and let you know. Would you mind PM'ing us as a reminder?

Also, everyone, the MELEE-FC Main Line number is 574-807-0083!! Make sure you call this number first during the tournament if you're looking for us, since the church has bad cell phone reception.

KishPrime

King of the Ship of Fools
BRoomer
I will mention that I'm starting teams pools today, so if you plan on seeing yourself on them, you should register a teammate with me or Squared!

Singles pools should be out at the end of the day.

thepopethatpwns

Smash Cadet
Do u wanna MM pope? Samus vs. Fox?
Hylian--
Are you fox. I am not pope I am Hylian. This is my bros account and for some reason it will not log out. I main both samus and fox so I'm not sure which one you one to do. I would rather do my samus vs your fox but we can do my fox vs your samus if you want.

JBM falcon08

Smash Master
is sonic and tails banned from FC? because i unlocked them and i was wondering if i could play as them.

btw happy 4th of july everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom