• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

2007 MLG Smash Series: MELEE-FC Diamond: Pools and CANDY in first post!

Status
Not open for further replies.

FluxWolf

Smash Lord
Dude J-Pizzle, you might want to settle down with the unnecessary posting.... I know I'm not a mod or anything but it kind of makes the thread look all messy and half of your posts aren't relevant, along with many triple and double posts... Not trying to be mean or anything, just kind of keep it under control a little bit xP.

Also after you post, there is an "edit post" button that you can press that lets you edit your post, you could use that for time that you want to say "oops, sorry for cursing" and stuff like that. Just letting you know so that someone meaner than me doesn't have to! =P

Eggz

Smash Hero
Mewtwo Fox would be preferred, its more fun, but we can do Falcon Shiek if thats more fun for you.
I hear your good at super smash brothers melee for the nintendo gamecube entertainment system. I'd like to MM your mewtwo with my fox, 5$. >_>

flux ur sig is amazing.

by the way, no more MMs

man whyd i agree to 18 LOL
Because that's $4.50.

J-Pizzle, do we have any money matches?

Cort

Apple Head
Sure thing JAKETHIRTEEN

All right forkgirl. I also enjoy lots of friendlies...

I guess I'm sort of good but according to some people I have no talent. :D

Sethlon

Smash Champion
BRoomer
I want in on the Roy dittos. Sethlon? Exarch? Randizzle? Anyone else? Only $1 though, if even.
Sure thing, $1 roy ditto with vZakat it is.

Anyone wanna money match my...?
5$ roy ditto, and a 5$ my roy on your capt falcon, 2/3 each?

Sethlon, I'd really like to see a Roy ditto with you and Mew2king (doesn't need to be an MM or anything).
Haha, that sounds like fun. I'll try to get in a couple with Mew2King and call you over, or get it recorded or something.

Man, we really need to get some recordings of decent roy matches, the roy vid compendium hasnt got any new videos in about a year.

Lol, seems like for FC-D roy is going to temporarily be my main again.

NJzFinest

Smash Hero
Haha, that sounds like fun. I'll try to get in a couple with Mew2King and call you over, or get it recorded or something.

Yesss, both of your Roy's own. I never seen a Roy ditto between two good Roy players since like, Ken vs NEO (and that's extremely outdated >_<). Sethlon vs Mew2King will be epic :p

edit:

J-Pizzle will be very poor after this tournament >_>

KishPrime

King of the Ship of Fools
BRoomer
Maybe we can do featured money matches on the screen during the 64 tournament. Shrug.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom