• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

2007 MLG Smash Series: MELEE-FC Diamond: Pools and CANDY in first post!

Status
Not open for further replies.

g-regulate

Smash Hero
are we still talking about other video games? because melee FC is about super smash bros. melee. i wanna mm the kishes for $5 each. and ill also mm the ka master for $10. i also want to mm gimpyfish like 20 times

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
g-reg i responded in that topic i'm down dude haha bowser vs cf yeayuhzzzzz

you are fast i cant wait it'll be a pleasure to meet you cuz you are a cool guy lol

Afro_Ninja

Smash Apprentice
Oh yeah, anyone still play mario kart DS? Definitely up for some of that again (now that I own the game this year >>)

J-Pizzle

Smash Apprentice
Same 2 u Paradigm:) yall seem like coo people,if u wanna chit chat more about this,hit me up on yahoo Julian_Irwin2001 add me

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
I'll take one of them
me too

ima do lots of mm's here i think.

i made like $140 today since it was busy as **** and hopefully it will be busy the rest of the week too before i elave for the beach/fc.

DJ Combo

Smash Lord
Hmm...DJ Combo... I can't decide what matchup I want. What about my Fox vs your Mewtwo? Or my Sheik vs your Falcon ;). I don't play those two characters as much.
Mewtwo Fox would be preferred, its more fun, but we can do Falcon Shiek if thats more fun for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom