• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

2007 MLG Smash Series: MELEE-FC Diamond: Pools and CANDY in first post!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sliq

Smash Master
Holy ****, Trail's got like 40 billion friggin' MM. TRAIL!!! Before you do your MM, come get me so I can make wagers with people. I'll bring me funny bookie hat and a fat wallet. I'm going to need it ;P.

Jake13

Smash Lord
Kish: Can you PM me when you get the tickets? I work at very odd hours, tomorrow is 4:00 pm. to 9:00 pm., so I only have a limited opportunity to buy the tickets, though I do have the money and a ride handy.

Thanks Kishy.

Smash Ace
around what time will the tickets be put out? i just want to know so i know if i need to stay up 24/7 or not LOL

also i have to come to this. I cant miss 2 FCs in a row

KishPrime

King of the Ship of Fools
BRoomer
All we can say about tickets is that we won't know the exact time they go up. MLG does that. We should know approximately when, and will post when we know.

Chad, yes, PM us details.

Banned via Administration
ya. nevermind that **** up.

what would you rather have, a bowser or a shiek (who also plays roy AND has a better bowser)?

gg i think.

FluxWolf

Smash Lord
I don't understand even one good reason for wobbles being allowed. >_>

"Hey you, hold my enemy down for me so that I can beat it to death with a hammer! IM GOOD!"

Cort

Apple Head
I remember this one time Chu started wobbling me in tournament. And then he yelled "YAYUHZZZ" the same time I broke out of his wobbles.

edit// And I laughed

Overswarm

is laughing at you
I may be bringing a video camera to FC. If so, I challenge anyone to sit next to me, face to face, and have a short debate about whether or not Wobbles will be banned. I will record it and then put it online*.

*fart noises will be added when you speak

Zjiin

Smash Master
So basically people are saying camping>wobbling. I'm not here to start a protest against that, but i just disagree. I can get out of wobbles too, but that doesnt mean it's easier than playing someone who wants to camp all day.

pockyD

Smash Legend
well for the record i don't wobble (never even bothered learning) x.x

but i personally think it's a legit part of the game if they aren't stalling with it

Drephen

Smash Master
alright vidjo i'm calling you out

i challenge you to a SHAVED HEAD MATCH

best 3 outta 5, loser gets his head shaved

dont wuss out like you did last year

lets go

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom