• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

2/3/7 LTEC (See results thread in tourney results!)

Hozart

Smash Journeyman
I knew a fool once, but now he is teeming with wisdom.

He is also teaming with a god, no one stands a chance, you would need an elevator to rise above our vast skill.
Precisely, no one stands a chance against us! Be ready, mortals! With this power of the gods, I will easily give you infinite punishment.

exarch

doot doot doot
Usually not playing Brawl. Location: Enterprise
Message for Anyone leaving:

I suggest you wear shorts. I think we're going to be pretty hot tomorrow. At least inside.

Outside looks to be pretty chilly...

I mean, put Dop Riot Sighrax Derf and Hozart all in one place and WHEW anyone's bound to get hot.

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
Seems like my ride bailed on me and I don't really have any other way of getting up there unfortunately...
Pretty lame.

EDIT:
Seems wrong, he just slept in... So, OMW. hopefully we still make singles. Sucks that melborne won't be there but hopefully I'll see you guys at Gigs.

h1roshi

Smash Hero
Kissimmee, Florida playing melee! (f*** brawl, th
WOW.....i am actually missing the greatest tournament in cfl ever!!!!!....and to make my day worse...i gotta go to fvcking work for wendys at 5....LAME!!!!!!11....while u guys r all chillin' and playin' smash...oh wellz..its too late for nething now...i really hope every1 genuinely enjoys themselves...i kno' i would...good luck to everyone...nfl, cfl, sfl...do ur stuff....but cfl...puhleez dont let me down...do sum dirty dirty dis tournament....and melbourne....im on da same boat as u...it sucks not being able to go...but i will see all the normal gigabits people next saturday....i just found i go the whole day off instead of just a morning shift...so i will be able to get there early enough for teams no matter what...HAVE FUN AND GOOD LUCK!!!!!....peace

-hiroshi
nastiest cfl sheik

somedude123

Smash Ace
teams:
1. rock and shiz
2. chops and xif

singles bracket is going on right now, shiz, speedn, chops, xif, exarch and hozart are still in winners right now.

phanna

Dread Phanna
BRoomer
good stuff all, I look forward to seeing how this ended. Mike (Duckles) and myself were getting pretty tired, so we just headed out after we got eliminated. Good luck and represent ~

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
This tourney is starting to look like INNsomnia. Expecting to end at 4:00am or what?

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
fun stuff! I'll have shout outs in the near future, but now is the time for sleep...

TheLaw

Smash Apprentice
I AM THE LAW
You wanna fight!?

Great tournament, had a good time, good job with the tournament Thomas and everyone that helped. Fun times against everyone I played, everyone here was too good. I think I love MM, the only thing that I don't like is losing money, but it was well worth the matches.

Would I want to have another LTEC? YES!!
Would I want it at that venue? NO!!!!

I left my milk and cake at Melanie's :( . I didn't eat any cake or milk. Just wasn't hungry enough. I would appreciate it if somehow exarch got a hold of the container and brought it to me and if there is still milk, to bring me that too.

nooboob

Smash Cadet
Law, I'll be giving the container and milk to exarch today... but i don't know when he's getting it to you.

Again sorry about the venue... Exarch I will help you find a place for the next one if you need me!

We might be able to do it at the university inn next time. My roomate works there... we'll find out later.

Shout outs:

Exarch- I miss my bed! I need you and Wilma NOW!!!

Fenrir- Stop falling in love with me! You're too cool for words.

Hozart- Didn't really get to talk/see much of you yesterday... it was crazy, but nice seeing you!

Law- Thanks for the cake!

Xif- yes I did sleep in your sister's room! I hope you got back to SWFL in one piece.

To everyone else- Thanks for everything, sorry about the venue next time there will be more room.

SheerMadness

Smash Master
Tourney was cool, great job to exarch and thanks to nooboob even though the venue was really small.

Skrach I was pritty pissed you didn't ask me for money especially after seeing you go even with KeepSpeedN's sheik with marth.

HardcoreBo and Otru are amazing.

TheLaw plays SOOO smart.

NFL wow you guys are A LOT better than I thought.

SFL is cool but I have to call out XIF.

XIF you are arrogant as hell and you have temper tantrums like a little girl when you lose. ITS A GAME MAN GET THE **** OVER IT. SpeedN you should of laughed in his face when he had his little temper tantrum after you beat him.

Yah and I still suck *** at smash. Maybe I'll just main Pikachu now. :ohwell:

XIF

Smash Master
ZOMG Duluth, GA mostly... sometimes Weston, FL
sheer madness: shiz i got angry cause he was talking all this stuff about using this tournament to practice and he just wanted to see how he does and he ends up counter picking me but w/e, thats that and I got upset and I got over it, your a little ****head for thinking i'm anywhere near arrogant you stupid fvck. After I lost to speedn i only said I wanted to go home cause it was fvcking late I didnt get home until 6:45. If you had something to say you should've fvcking said it to my face instead of waiting to get home and type it out. You have a problem over getting mad for a minute after losing a chance to win an additional 120 dollars when you needed some fvcking money to pay off a ticket, you tell that **** to me personally.

god **** you're an idiot.

ragnarock

Smash Lord
I had a hole lot of fun at the tourney, it was tight. Many props and much respect to the South Florida Smashers, all of you, you guys are broken. I wish I had players like you guys in Mobile, I'll be of the chain too. And D**m I was getting destroyed by toddlers. I didn't want none of the minors.And don't let me get started on the older ones. GOD D***M.LOL

RockCRock: Man I really enjoyed our pool matches, but dude you didn't have to pilar me with D.K. LOL, and your Fox is just to good I'm glad you didn't go Super Saiyen on me.

KeepSpeedN: Dude you didn't have to laugh at me and take my money after you beat me and it even wasn't a money matches. You just wanted to ponk me out, but it's cool though. I enjoyed the friendly even though you beat like it was a tournment, how you gonna 5 stock me and it was a 4 stock match. LOL

QueenDVS: You didn't have too laugh at me either, but it's cool I told my moma and It's own now she's going to teach me how to short hop and rool. I might take 1 stock form you this time. LOL

I can't remember every one else I played, but F*** I didn't know it was over 101 ways to get edge gaurd off the stage, S**T. But all you guys are cool and the onse I didn't have the chance to play. I really enjoyed myself and can't wait too meet and play all of you guys again.

OTRU...

Smash Champion
shoutouts:

keepspdn: dude it was so much fun teamin with u (5th place truuuuu), we def need to team again, good friendlies as well.

dashizwiz: d4mn ur falco is so good, im glad i got to play u a decent amount of times, congrats on takin 1st on singles n doubles

smashmac: good matches, tough matches at the tourney

QDVS: Ur marth is too good i enjoyed playin those matches

rockcrock: DK is brokenn!!!!!!

riot: i got so close :(... but yeah u def own brinstar, ur ganon is really good

doodah: bro those matches made me sweat hardcore, really intense

sheermadness: good matches although its kinda gay that we always play in tourney matches considering the fact that we play everyday, i saw the way that ur pika performed against xif's peach good **** man

hardcore bo: holdin it downnnnnn sick link

d21: i saw some of ur brackets matches, u did well good stuff

doppelganger: NO WAYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!! lol i saw some of ur matches n u were def on point

dont blink: u did really well congrats

the law: friendlies were awesome although i still need more practice against ur falco, so whenever ur around school just drop by at our place to smash

Hozart: man i am not used to icy's at all, i really need to play u more often, good matches

Rohins: good **** see ya sat at gigs

drumma boi: d4mn i didnt know that north florida was this good, our matches were really good u have a really nice peach

rice: i heard u have a really good falco but i never got to play u yesterday, hope i get to play u sometime

skrx: not entering singles was lame

nafix: good matches

X.X: good jiggs man, omg those matches were really intense

exarch: u hooked it up hardcore with the tourney thnx

SWFL: we'll have all the videos posted by tonite on youtube but it normally takes like 5 days after the post so we can actually watch them there, so im assuming that u guys will be able to see ur matches on thursdayish or fridayish, ill let u know...

ihatethecape

Smash Ace
sheer madness: shiz i got angry cause he was talking all this stuff about using this tournament to practice and he just wanted to see how he does and he ends up counter picking me but w/e, thats that and I got upset and I got over it, your a little ****head for thinking i'm anywhere near arrogant you stupid fvck. After I lost to speedn i only said I wanted to go home cause it was fvcking late I didnt get home until 6:45. If you had something to say you should've fvcking said it to my face instead of waiting to get home and type it out. You have a problem over getting mad for a minute after losing a chance to win an additional 120 dollars when you needed some fvcking money to pay off a ticket, you tell that **** to me personally.

god **** you're an idiot.
shut up you fat ****. stop crying when you lose and hit puberty already.

SheerMadness

Smash Master
Ok XIF, if you have a temper tantrum at another tourney I'm at I will go up to you and laugh in your face. I was laughing my *** off when that happened and I was right behind you. I can't believe you're 18 and you cry and have temper tantrums over smash.

And Nite, if you saw the way this kid acted theres no way you would have said "Go XIF".

Top Bottom