• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

2/3/2007 MD/DC/VA C3's Smash battle! Singles/Doubles/Crew Battle!!!

Ghostype

Smash Champion
^I'll team with you if you want, kiwii. I don't care about my placing so long as I learn something from each match and try hard.

kiwiii

Smash Lord
good ****, btree!!!! =) same! what do you want our team name to be?
sorry chris. we can team next time? :]

FOB

Smash Ace
lol... -_-' Me and Aero SUCK at teams. We do sooo bad. Always hitting each other... It would be kinda fun though. I wouldn't mind doing it as like a side thing for people that aren't in the MD vs. VA thing or people that are waiting for their matches in it.

Thats why my brother goes with CK and I go with Korn.

kiwiii

Smash Lord
hahaha you're so cute
definitely a trait that qualifies you as a "mini-greg" :]

Zero34

Smash Lord
lol btree. nkk's crazy stylish hat

drephen, i think TA is closing around several hundred right now. but if you mean "TA" TA, then maybe 20-30

Aero

Smash Journeyman
i still need a teammate. although chzn offered, that's if aero doesn't show. :/
no, not exactly

what he meant by "me being a ****" is me teaming with ck instead of chozen (which i'm planning to do)

i'll definitely go to c3, but you'll still be able to team with chozen

sorry bt

Ghostype

Smash Champion
good ****, btree!!!! =) same! what do you want our team name to be?
I dunno, all I can think of is kiwiitree or Fresh Hat Kiwii? x_x And we should get friendlies in before teams (or at Chu's?) to learn each other's styles. :)

Edit: Aero - ah, oh well.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
i know i have my mm with dreph, but i wanna mm u all! Watty/other people coming?

kiwiii

Smash Lord
btree-- we could still fux with teams if you want. just in case. i'm not sure if the chzn + kiwi thing will work for some reason x_x but if you find someone else to team with, that's cool too.

dank.

EEvisu

Smash Lord
I kinda wanna do teams eh but no partner =[

TAK$ whats thi sMM gonna be for, 20$ right o_0

Redd I owe you a 5$ one aswell >_>

TAK$

Smash Ace
EE yeah 3/5i wont use ic's on your sheik tho, it wouldnt be fair, ill just use them on everythign else, our sheik dittos teach me alot so i love those alot more anyway.

sexy sig meep =D

Ghostype

Smash Champion
Kiwii - I'd still team with you if you're not teaming with Chozen, when C3 finally comes around/is closer just lemme know. If not I could probably get with TAK$ or a crew member.

TAK$ - Only if the first person who offered doesn't team with me, find a backup just in case. o_x And yeah I should be going to Chu's with Frozen/others. I posted in that thread days back about our money match.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
EE yeah 3/5i wont use ic's on your sheik tho, it wouldnt be fair, ill just use them on everythign else, our sheik dittos teach me alot so i love those alot more anyway.

sexy sig meep =D
wanna mm, my sheik vs ur icies $5?

EEvisu

Smash Lord
*must find partner*

ummk that sounds fair enough, good **** =]

kiwiii

Smash Lord
Kiwii - I'd still team with you if you're not teaming with Chozen, when C3 finally comes around/is closer just lemme know. If not I could probably get with TAK$ or a crew member.

TAK$ - Only if the first person who offered doesn't team with me, find a backup just in case. o_x And yeah I should be going to Chu's with Frozen/others. I posted in that thread days back about our money match.
okay i'll let you know and such around next week but yea, count on tak$ x_x i don't want you to wait around and squander time and end up not entering teams because of me.

haha@ "kiwi tree"

Drephen

Smash Master
k so, who is having COK fri night?

most of us have already lost our anal virginity so that doesn't really matter(we're COK lol)

but we do like sleep =)

TAK$

Smash Ace
Redd- it is lol sheik and ic's we'll see which one is gonna be my only main after chus tho, i know alot more combos with ic's, which is the reason i might main them over sheik. XD

tin- helllz yeah, you play peach right? =o

Plank- see, i was reffering to EE's sheik. XD but best 3/5 for 5$ sure, should be fun anyways.

ChozenOne

Smash Champion
IC's are harder to deal with in comparison to Shiek.. Shiek is "just good" but everyone knows how to play against her.. She doesn't really have any terrible matchups though. IC's are a good choice b/c most ppl don't know how to play against them, and they have some nasty counters.. but then again they also are countered nastily... so yee.

Top Bottom