• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

2/3/2007 MD/DC/VA C3's Smash battle! Singles/Doubles/Crew Battle!!!

Redd

thataintfalco.com
BRoomer
Does anyone "good" want to team for this.???? Doll wants to take a break.

Preferably a good peach, or something. Anything's good. =D

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
wife - done

aero - done

chozen - done

smashG O D - done lol

plarinkk - done

chillin - ehhhhhhh make it $5 i probably wont have much after all these money matches lol

i won't do luigi vs gannon cause i get 4 stocked by joe on a regular basis, doesn't do good for the self esteem =(
he answered u

kiwiii

Smash Lord
haha.
redd if no one offers by c3, i'll team with you again

yea actually i'd like to enter teams this time. is there anyone decent who isn't too anal about placings && would like to team with me? i need more tourney experience x:

kiwiii

Smash Lord
haha v for victory XD. Sorry kiwii <3 asians.

btw u need avatar i dont like looking into empty voids x_x.
all the avatars are ugly. -_- i wish they'd let me use my own, but i can't figure out how to work it. this friday, meep! i'll be in richmond around noon. ask tope and cyrain and others if they'd like to smash? [: tope may have less things to gripe at me about *beam*

ps: i hate your pikachu. you're beginning to push me into a cg addict

<3 ahaha "V"

Smash G 0 D

Leave Luck to Heaven
BRoomer
he answered u
He made an "update" on his mms. I wasn't on the list :(

updated money match list!

wife - marth and sheik $ = ?
aero - marth $ = 2
chozen one - marth $ = 5 shiek - $ = 2
plarnkk - marth and luigi $=5
chillin - shiek $=5
Btree - marth and shiek $=5

anyone else? money will help ease the pain of the buckeyes =(

Vist

Smash Champion
i may need a partner for this. Redd if you can't find anyone else you'd rather team with, I'd be down for teams.

also, i still need a crew for the crew battles.. someone let me know if you need a person....:ohwell:

meepxzero

Smash Master
all the avatars are ugly. -_- i wish they'd let me use my own, but i can't figure out how to work it. this friday, meep! i'll be in richmond around noon. ask tope and cyrain and others if they'd like to smash? [: tope may have less things to gripe at me about *beam*

ps: i hate your pikachu. you're beginning to push me into a cg addict

<3 ahaha "V"
i learn my gayness from tope :laugh: pikachus dsmash beats almost everything. al ask everyone in richmond to try and come.

kiwiii

Smash Lord
Kiwi.. if Aero is a **** again do you wanna team?? Kirby+Shiek is too broken..

ChozenKiwi ftw!
haha if you want, of course =) but i'm sure he'll be at c3. no one would miss out on this!

i learn my gayness from tope :laugh: pikachus dsmash beats almost everything. al ask everyone in richmond to try and come.
tope is gay
that's why we all love him ;]

ChozenOne

Smash Champion
Chozen <3 Tak, his bro & Janet.

Speaking of a smasher and his bro.. those would be some tight *** games.. TDFX+G-Reg v. Tak+His Bro/SmashGod+His Bro... good shiz.

kiwiii

Smash Lord
agreed. hova and i would dominate sibling teams. fux you.

tak$ your brother is really cute in a pestering way hahaha. ummm.. sorry i smacked him really hard. i'm relieved that he didn't die from that hit. -_-;

<3 chzn haha

g-regulate

Smash Hero
LOLOLOLOLOLOL

Me + TDFX aka Team Lowrey challenge any other team of siblings to teams money matches BRING IT

janet how do you hit tak$'s brother aka ZEPS? that kid is awesome. no hitting small children

Aero

Smash Journeyman
tak$ your brother is really cute in a pestering way hahaha. ummm.. sorry i smacked him really hard. i'm relieved that he didn't die from that hit. -_-;
ROFL. you did what?

@ greg: aero/fob lets go

Drephen

Smash Master
ummmmmmmm

COK needs housing
prolly gonna be 3-5 of us

can anyone help out?
oh and COK likes sleep, so no smashing all night =)

kiwiii

Smash Lord
oh geez.
the last time you challenged someone to smash, md and va ended up at each other's throats.

hova and kiwi aka team kupo accept that challenge sucka

kiwiii

Smash Lord
ROFL. you did what?

@ greg: aero/fob lets go
the kid kept asking for a rematch. -_-
so i..um. well i kinda.
my hand slipped.
and hit his chest super hard.
it made a nice sound effect.

::edit::
i feel bad about it!! :( he's really adorable in an aggravating way. he grows onto you after a while. hahaha

AEROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :]

TAK$

Smash Ace
if he grows on you, i wanna be you XD its been like 8 years and hes still annoying lol. aftter you hit him he listened to me better too, so whatever you did do it more. =D

kirbstir

Smash Lord
Kiwi.. if Aero is a **** again do you wanna team?? Kirby+Shiek is too broken..

ChozenKiwi ftw!
Wow...you know that team doesn't work unless the kirby is a totally hot half asian dude who is voted #1 in the world by Nintendo.com forum nsiders (they're nsiders because they're on the know)

kiwiii

Smash Lord
Wow...you know that team doesn't work unless the kirby is a totally hot half asian dude who is voted #1 in the world by Nintendo.com forum nsiders (they're nsiders because they're on the know)
i mean...
if you wanna reunite the new and improved team 1.5 koreans, just let me know joe! i can't insure you that it'll be nearly as amazing as kirbulate, however

::edit::
that sounded a lot more cocky after i typed it.
i KNOW team kirbulate would rip team 1.5 koreans into shreds. but we can do team friendlies/mm at c3. :]

Top Bottom