• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

2/3/2007 MD/DC/VA C3's Smash battle! Singles/Doubles/Crew Battle!!!

g-regulate

Smash Hero
thats the smasher you hit !!!!!

ZEPS we gotta play more i will train your falcon

EDIT : me + kirbstir have the greatest kirbys on the planet. mm our double kirby team?

aho43

Smash Lord
i mean...
if you wanna reunite the new and improved team 1.5 koreans, just let me know joe! i can't insure you that it'll be nearly as amazing as kirbulate, however

::edit::
that sounded a lot more cocky after i typed it.
i KNOW team kirbulate would rip team 1.5 koreans into shreds. but we can do team friendlies/mm at c3. :]
I like your sig.

Greta_the_Great

Smash Ace
I want a team neighborz smashfest on the night before the tournament.

I'm not sure if anyone remembers, but unofficially "Team Neighbors" = AC/H2YL

kiwiii

Smash Lord
i love aho and fonz <33 :] thanks guys!

zeps, whats your real name, i keep forgetting. i'll play you at c3. i guess. -_- ughh.
i'm jinxed by 8-year old smashers forever.

Tin

Smash Journeyman

zeps, whats your real name, i keep forgetting. i'll play you at c3. i guess. -_- ughh.
You know, Ive seen you around alot but I havent had a chance to say hi. So HI. :laugh: Im that asian dude thats friends with Aero. See you around.

Anyway. Drephen, I too wanna MM. It'll be my first MM ever so it's gonna be hawt. $2?

kirbstir

Smash Lord
i mean...
if you wanna reunite the new and improved team 1.5 koreans, just let me know joe! i can't insure you that it'll be nearly as amazing as kirbulate, however

::edit::
that sounded a lot more cocky after i typed it.
i KNOW team kirbulate would rip team 1.5 koreans into shreds. but we can do team friendlies/mm at c3. :]
I'd be down for friendlies, but me and greg have to destroy all at C3

We could always do kirby/sheik at the next catonsville :D

Smash G 0 D

Leave Luck to Heaven
BRoomer
I just read the last couple pages in this thread. I dunno about you guys but I think we should have a sibling tournament :p

Team Lowrey (TDFX+G-reg)
Team Kupo (Hova+Kiwi+)
Team Tak$+Zeps
Team Pink (Smash God+lloD)

z0mGwTF

kiwiii

Smash Lord
tin-- doesn't aero have a lot of asian friends? x_x say hi to me next time!
joe-- you really wanna team with me at the next catonsville?! it's feb 10th =)
smash god-- team kupo will tear you and your brother up too. i mean... what kinda moron would idolize doll? -_- pahahah. jkk. you forgot about aero and fob, btwww.

Smash G 0 D

Leave Luck to Heaven
BRoomer
tin-- doesn't aero have a lot of asian friends? x_x say hi to me next time!
joe-- you really wanna team with me at the next catonsville?! it's feb 10th =)
smash god-- team kupo will tear you and your brother up too. i mean... what kinda moron would idolize doll? -_- pahahah. jkk. you forgot about aero and fob, btwww.
Oh yeah forgot bout Aero and FOB. We'll see if you guys win @ C3 :p. I never played Hova before though. I never seen you... Doll likes my bro's Peach lol. That inspired him. They played dittos at a Chu fest a bit back. He got Doll to one stock. We'll see what it's like at C3 though.

My Marth > Sheik.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
Oh yeah forgot bout Aero and FOB. We'll see if you guys win @ C3 :p. I never played Hova before though. I never seen you... Doll likes my bro's Peach lol. That inspired him. They played dittos at a Chu fest a bit back. He got Doll to one stock. We'll see what it's like at C3 though.

My Marth > Sheik.
dont be silly, i doubt your marth could take a stock off my sheik. *laughs* :p

kiwiii

Smash Lord
dont be bitter cause i beat your bowser
squandalazam *flops hand*

actually, i can't let this go.
..you're fuxing with some rl beating the next time i see you. BETTER WATCH IT, NINJA TURTLE.

kiwiii

Smash Lord
smash god, your brother must be pretty gay. he'll like jon's style too. i never met you, there are too many of you baltimore kids. x_x you're from bmore, right?

and im just jealous of jon's sheik. :(

Redd

thataintfalco.com
BRoomer
smash god, your brother must be pretty gay. he'll like jon's style too. i never met you, there are too many of you baltimore kids. x_x you're from bmore, right?

and im just jealous of jon's sheik. :(
Well, looking at his location... I'm gonna take a guess and say Great Falls, VA. But I could be wrong.

Man I hate sarcasm.

Smash G 0 D

Leave Luck to Heaven
BRoomer
Yeah I'm obviously from Bmore.

I can't say my bro has the best Peach but it's improving. You guys should have Sheik ditto.. he sucks at Sheik dittos..

How about we have a Sheik ditto :)

marthplusle

Smash Cadet

its chris lol! this time dont run away from me!

Smash G 0 D

Leave Luck to Heaven
BRoomer
Aagghh. New people from TNR keep making their own banners when they come in. Ask me pleaase!!! I feel so underused. Just gimme a pic you like and I'll add to it and stuff. All according to ur preferences though (colors, themes, etc.)

kiwiii

Smash Lord
i ain't runningggg, boy! if i were running, i wouldn't be able to smack you around!
you have the same name as pc, isn't that cute? you two should be team partners everytime he visits md/va. :laugh:
see you at c3 :)

kiwiii

Smash Lord
i'm 18. who gets beat around in smash by 8-year olds who dig fox's usmash. T___T
fox ditto? i don't play fox, you fool. but okay. :) let's sheik ditto too!

linkmastersword

Smash Lord
I just read the last couple pages in this thread. I dunno about you guys but I think we should have a sibling tournament :p

Team Lowrey (TDFX+G-reg)
Team Kupo (Hova+Kiwi+)
Team Tak$+Zeps
Team Pink (Smash God+lloD)

z0mGwTF
hey, what about team X-Lats (Xlax + Fats)

Tak$ played us at c3

also tenken and his bro played us. they went Marth marth on us, as well as link/y.link.

such wierd teams right?

Ghostype

Smash Champion
Hey.... On topic with the actual tournament, who needs a team mate? I've got a fresh *** hat that I ripped off from Nightmare KoRn Kid. I can also do all our **** talking during matches in a Samuel L. Jackson voice. :)

kiwiii

Smash Lord
i still need a teammate. although chzn offered, that's if aero doesn't show. :/ placings can't be too important because i can't guarantee to ****. -_- i need more tourney experience, gotta start somewhere~

Top Bottom