• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

2/3/2007 MD/DC/VA C3's Smash battle! Singles/Doubles/Crew Battle!!!

TAK$

Smash Ace
yesss double IC's BT??? =D i'll teach you how to wobble before teams start and at chus. =)

chz1- yeah i've taken that into consideration, which ic's will probly end up taking over, but i wannna see at chu's for sure.

hova

Smash Champion
i don't think anything spawning from TNR can be called a teaser

that would imply that people actually want more of it

AlphaZealot

Former Smashboards Owner
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Yo'a

I'm coming to this I think, I found a ride from the midwest.

So, four things.

First, am I still an alternate for MD A team? If there is no room, I'll go on the B team I guess.

Second, Vist, do you wanna team?

Third: Tope and Greg, we have Doc ditto money matches, best of 3, 10-20$, all FD.

Four: Chu, can me and my ride crash at your place?

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
shut ur face m2k nobody asked u

oh and for a sec i thought cok was just a joke, my bad. :p

and a TNR combo vid? LOL.. *deletes random insult because 1 more warning means a banning for a few days*

Tin

Smash Journeyman
You've got a friend in me
You've got a friend in me
When the road looks rough ahead
And you're miles and miles
From your nice warm bed
You just remember what your old pal said
Boy,you've got a friend in me
Yeah,you've got a friend in me

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
yes it is renegade!!! but you run tournies **** well so we'll be fine. We just gotta make sure pools get seeded well with all the out of states. ^_^

kiwiii

Smash Lord
just put chu azen chillin neo aho km kaiser plank into one pool. we'll figure out how to take care of the rest later. x]

ChozenOne

Smash Champion
Yo'a

I'm coming to this I think, I found a ride from the midwest.

So, four things.

First, am I still an alternate for MD A team? If there is no room, I'll go on the B team I guess.

Second, Vist, do you wanna team?

Third: Tope and Greg, we have Doc ditto money matches, best of 3, 10-20$, all FD.

Four: Chu, can me and my ride crash at your place?
*pound* more TNR boys.. Crew battles anyone?? COK...

TAK$

Smash Ace
i like kiwiii's idea =D

hey renegade there are gonna be bawls there like last time tho right? just checking, i dont wanna drive like 15 miles to get some bawls at another place only to find out c3 has them. o.o lol.

TAK$

Smash Ace
yeah i got the same reaction when i told my gf i like bawls lol. XD ppl get it confused so much i cant help but laugh every time i think of bawls now, it's so hard to drink bawls when ppl get it mixed up. =D

Shinku

Smash Champion
lol. so funny. im assuming your gonna be sucking down some bawls at c3, to get that rush goin. just make sure you grab your bawls tight, you woudlnt want someone to grab your bawls by mistake. aint it blue bawls? or red bawls?

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
lol. so funny. im assuming your gonna be sucking down some bawls at c3, to get that rush goin. just make sure you grab your bawls tight, you woudlnt want someone to grab your bawls by mistake. aint it blue bawls? or red bawls?
Blue bawls definitely, red bawls are just a little too sweet for me.

Top Bottom