• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

2/14/09 - WATO4.5 - "Loving and Smashing Tourney/fest" (LAST) Bring Friends/GF!!!!

Raistlin

Smash Lord
I'll be in town this weekend, so I'll see about going. Could be awesome!

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
you know what. i think i will come to this. i could use some more practice, and going to chilis in a group sounds fun.

plus ill get to laugh at all of you as ill be like one of 2-3 people who can legally buy a beer there :laugh:

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
works all day then suppose to go out with my future gf who is currently my ex lol
yea, just reading that is a mindgame

but yea ill be here practicing it up with Diddy/GW/MK (decided to get good with him for emergency situations that neither diddy nor GW can handle)

HRNUT (Honey Roasted)

Smash Master
you should come by today, so we can play, i seriously play kirby and falco now, kirby is really too **** good we should also practice with good people, will, john are you guys free tonight, gdx if you dont mind we should go to rx's if he's not busy and play

Lee Martin

Smash Ace
man if i come to this i guess(Probably wont. lol) ill enter with my x gf. all she knows how to do is jump. ill tell her to spam the b button with metaknight and run away/dont fall off. lol. :)

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
lee, youre cool and all, but id feel kinda bad if you came all the way down here for this particular tourney. You should wait for something bigger, like march gigabits. Or maybe the 2/21 WATO but thats stretching it too

Lee Martin

Smash Ace
like i said i will most likely not come lol. it would be for the traveling and getting to spend time with my x. but its realistically too far lol.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
dude beer is like soda, the difference is after a while the taste doesn't matter
kinda true

after a while you can still tell the difference in beer tastes. some beer just tastes bad no matter how much beer youve had in the past (like heineken). My personal favorites are miller high life, and samuel adams summer ale (thats only seasonal though). Killians is also good

HRNUT (Honey Roasted)

Smash Master
okay cool, afro and seibrik are dominating teams, i cant seem to find a good enough doubles teammate, right now i'm gonna team with two of the smartest people in the state (chopz & linguini) soon to see if they can help me take them down, anyways yeah keep me posted, if/when you come Lucario vs Marth MMs?

Top Bottom