• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

2/14/09 - WATO4.5 - "Loving and Smashing Tourney/fest" (LAST) Bring Friends/GF!!!!

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
Vijin knows his stuff.

Vijin, are you and AL going to be getting into competitive SF4?

I'm going to give it an honest effort. I hope I have what it takes :).

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
only a few more daaaaaaaaaaaaaaays

all the gamestops gonna have it wednesday though. that sucks. im sure someone has to have it tuesday

does registration for this really start at 10am or were you just messing with us?

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
GDX you owe me so much money.

gimme gimme gimme so i have enough to buy SF4 :)
its a long story, but i dont have any cash to give. ill buy 2 copies of it on tuesday/wednesday and give it to you on WATO5. you got ps3 or 360?

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I need a girlfriend.... Cuz if I did, she'd be buggin me to go. xD BROLOVE? :]

Lol wish I could go though, hopefully I'll be at Wato5

Vijin

Smash Ace
Vijin knows his stuff.

Vijin, are you and AL going to be getting into competitive SF4?

I'm going to give it an honest effort. I hope I have what it takes :).
Definitely, the closer the release date gets the more hype I am about giving peeps a taste of dat Gigaton punch:psycho:

Once it's out we'll both be down to play you any time!

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
Lol @ Hungry.

I need to know the times for things so me and amber can decide if we are going to attend or not.

I will just call you now.

actionblackbird

Smash Journeyman
I'll be at Game Stop playing Street Fighter 4, you guys have fun playing smash. I honestly need a new game to get into and this is it. It's ben almost 10 years since I touched a Street Fighter game.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Really now? Well, I'll play with ya, I guess. I need to also get into another figthing game. (Not so good with Street fighter, though, lol)

actionblackbird

Smash Journeyman
Really now? Well, I'll play with ya, I guess. I need to also get into another figthing game. (Not so good with Street fighter, though, lol)
you have to sign up in your near Game Stop :p. but if you want to play with me, then you have to go ALL the way to Wal-mart next to valencia.

VSC.D-Torr

Smash Hero
I'll be at Game Stop playing Street Fighter 4, you guys have fun playing smash. I honestly need a new game to get into and this is it. It's ben almost 10 years since I touched a Street Fighter game.
I wreck both you in SF4 too. :chuckle: :chuckle: :chuckle:

JK

Carlos, how many times I said I'll train you in traditional fighting games?

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Yeah, you have. Last time, I was just discouraged due to many people being there and that I saw you owning at Tatsunko. xD

Man, you should come to my house, and probaly bring Marvel vs Capcom 2, cuz i do have a PS2 you know. :]

VSC.D-Torr

Smash Hero
Yeah, you have. Last time, I was just discouraged due to many people being there and that I saw you owning at Tatsunko. xD

Man, you should come to my house, and probaly bring Marvel vs Capcom 2, cuz i do have a PS2 you know. :]
I don't own Marvel though, I never have. I use my knowledge from the arcade and Dreamcast versions to play the PS2 version, that is why I am good.

I wish I could go, but I live like uber far. I don't even know how I am going to get to WATO5 next saturday. I live DEEP in Poinciana, DEEP I SAY. Mars may not be able to take me and neither may Eric.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
True. I never was good generally at fighting games. Thanks to JonPual I started to KNOW about smash, you understand?

I'm sure I'll feel better when you train me, though.

Deep? Man, adventure!

hungrybox

Smash Legend
Orlando, FL (walking distance from the Loop)
Well Zoro and Marin are playing Rx and Amber in "Grand Finals" for the couples tournament

We ended up just doing singles.

So far:

Melee:

1. hungrybox
2. QDVS
3. Dark Sonic
4. Zoro
5. Cpt. Crunch
5. Marin
7. Pengie

Brawl:

Hbox in Grand, GDX in Losers, Cpt Crunch and Rx- in Loser's semi's

5. Zoro
5. Amber

VSC.D-Torr

Smash Hero
Deep? Man, adventure!
OK then, get me $46 so I could buy myself a LYNX 30-Day pass.

I'm serious about this, I basically live near nobody. The closest person to me is Mars, who lives 15 minutes away from me, BY CAR. I got no car that I could drive, my dad won't drive me anywhere with his car.

I know you're playing around with the adventure stuff, but stop. Not everything is a joke.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Whoa, yeah, I was kidding... You know I'm not a serious person, so I can't stop, its just me. Although, I do know when times get serious, I try to not say anything.

If I had $46 I'd give it to ya so you could get here. but I am as broke as you. (but why the 30-day pass?)

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
YOU CAN'T ADVENTURE ON A BUS TO MY HOUSE WTF AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHh. (you have to adventure by foot duh)

Jk. :3

Weapons and armor needed:

Wii + Brawl (I has melee)
Some Fighting game like MvCpcm2 or Guilty Gear
Uh... Footwear...
A MICKEY MOUSE WIZARD HAT, YOU CANT COME WITHOUT THAT

VSC.D-Torr

Smash Hero
You played Fire Emblem. Think of the bus as warp magic.

Oh and the only fighting games I got are:

SF:Alpha 3
Tekken 5
KOF XI
Tenkaichi 2 & 3
&
Tatsunoko vs Capcom

I wish I did have MvC2 and GGAC

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
SF:Alpha 3 Kool
Tekken 5
KOF XI
Tenkaichi 2 & 3
&
Tatsunoko vs Capcom

I wish I did have MvC2 and GGAC

Ok, I'd play SF: Alpha 3, KOF XI, Tenkaichi 2, 3 (need to really learn that lol) and Tatsunoko vs Capcom.

Dunno why, no reason at all but I don't seem interested in tekken 5. :/

Yeah I wish I had Guilty Gear, and I wish I knew how to play it too.

Col Bol

Smash Champion
2/14/09 - WATO4.5 - "Loving and Smashing Tourney/fest" (LAST) Bring Friends/GF!!!! = Other Fighting Games Discussion Thread

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Oh ****. :[ I'm getting another random infraction for not being on topic GAHHH. *gets paranoid.

So yeah... how was the tourney today? :]

Top Bottom