• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

12/22 - 1/12 - 2/23 GIGABITS - 3 Melees till a Brawl

Renth

Smash Hero
ninjabox isn't taking teams, we're ready to get owned again...peace

-hiro
Fixed.

On a serious note: HungryBox carrys that team so well, I'm going to be honest I think if Box teamed with someone else he'd go much farther.

CaptainCrunch

Smash Ace
o_O hungry box and Lambchops Team hungry for sheep; Gimps to the max lol. Yea I'm prob not going to go unless my parents decide to randomly let me do anything fun, but as they are normally hardasses it will prob not happen.

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
Str8 outta scrubville crazy motha*cka named Lambchops.

Ok, so in your gangslang....

"Str8" means you didn't go anywhere in between.

"outta" could either mean "from" or "out of" (as in "not in anymore")

Scrubville is where Hiroshi is.(and will always be)

"crazy motha*cka named Lambchops." is just facts about the size of your c0ck.

I still fail to see where in Fl this places you.

hungrybox

Smash Legend
Orlando, FL (walking distance from the Loop)
does that mean if he teams with me he can carry me to our vicctory?
Well Brian teamed with BluRay that one gigs....

So I guess its fair if i get to choose who to team with just for once to see how i do....

Renth, it's not brian which is slowing our team down, usually we just don't have any natural syncronization in our moves. I mean, sure, i saved the team for one more round after that rendevous with chaddd and renth, but if we were both there, it would have been ****. Brian gets gimped way too much.

Chops I'd like to try teaming with you for either gigs or NOOB1, and I guess i could house you if you need it.....

As long as Brian doesn't get Ninja on me

Renth

Smash Hero
I was going to go to this... but now i doorway to pound opened i'll be going there instead.

Sorry Linguini/Jash

SickWitIt

Smash Rookie
my turns,

well, this was one of my big lows. another tourney where i didnt do anything impressive. lost matches i shouldnt have, and lost more money. at this point, i really dont think i am gonna get much better. but its still fun to chill with the other smashers.

shoutouts:

WATO:

HUNGRYBOX: good fvcking **** my ***. you went from nothing and now your a fvcking beast. beating top ten players left and right. and good **** on getting 3rd place in the biggest gigs to date with Fl's best and some of GA's too. NOBODY CAN SAY ANYTHING ABOUT YOU ANYMORE!!!! no more" it was a small tourney" john. no more "there was nobody good there" john. you have completey proven yourself and your ridiculously consistent. good stuff.
zoro: why did you leave so early.
capncrunch: your fox is pretty sexy nowadays.
vericz: bro, walmart is fvcking ****** you. get a job where you dont have to work saturdays.
uuaa/legion/kyon: you guys failed pretty hard for not showing up to the nastiest gigs to date. it was too good of a tourney. AND BTW, THESE GUYS WERE PLAYING SMASH AT UUAA'S HOUSE INSTEAD OF COMING TO GIGS FOR NO REASON AT ALL!!!!! EPIC FAILUREZ!!!
latoya/hirosha- thanks for being there bay. it helps to have you around when i get pissed. nothing like leaning on your breasts to make me feel better. ^_^

EVERYBODY ELSE:
good ish to speedn and shiz for taking 1st and 2nd. saw your games, they were too good.
lambc0ck- you did nasty against chaddd but got owned by hungrybox. you were at 2 stock in like 30 secs.
chaddd- your Ggah is beast. my Ggah got destroyed and my sheik didnt do much better.
renth- always a pleasure.
full metal- good stuff in pools
noishe- the 1st female smasher that doesnt play a "gurl character" aka sheik, or peach.
sick- this is your 1st tourney and you were doing so well. you can be really good with a coupel more.
laijin- i wanna play you wit my controller.
dogysamich- im sorry about your anime store.

well im gonna keep trying to get better "although that hasnt really been working" and staying calm. lets see what happens.

OH AND DENNYS AFTERWARDS WAS THE ISH!!!!LIKE 20 PEEPZ AT DENNYS WAS TOO GOOD. FL IS JUST TOO GOOD, OUR COMMUNTIY IS ****. TILL NEXT TIME

peace

-hiro
thanks dude hopefully sick

Pritch

Smash Lord
So. I just found out that my mom is driving down to an art festival in Ft Myers on the same weekend as this gigs, so if I ride with her I pay no gas. Cheapest gigs ever. The catch is that she's heading over on thursday and coming back sunday night. Is anyone in the orlando area able to house me for that block of time? Hiroshi or other WATO peeps? Noob Test people that aren't going to Pound? Fenrir? Anyone able to help me out? Let me know what's up, guys.

Also, I'll need a teammate for this.

?!?

Smash Lord
Holla at me if you need to hire a teams partner. I
Well Brian teamed with BluRay that one gigs....

So I guess its fair if i get to choose who to team with just for once to see how i do....

Renth, it's not brian which is slowing our team down, usually we just don't have any natural syncronization in our moves. I mean, sure, i saved the team for one more round after that rendevous with chaddd and renth, but if we were both there, it would have been ****. Brian gets gimped way too much.

Chops I'd like to try teaming with you for either gigs or NOOB1, and I guess i could house you if you need it.....

As long as Brian doesn't get Ninja on me
I wouldnt hesitate to team with you if I was going haha

hungrybox

Smash Legend
Orlando, FL (walking distance from the Loop)
So. I just found out that my mom is driving down to an art festival in Ft Myers on the same weekend as this gigs, so if I ride with her I pay no gas. Cheapest gigs ever. The catch is that she's heading over on thursday and coming back sunday night. Is anyone in the orlando area able to house me for that block of time? Hiroshi or other WATO peeps? Noob Test people that aren't going to Pound? Fenrir? Anyone able to help me out? Let me know what's up, guys.

Also, I'll need a teammate for this.
slim de la crim

thread

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
That's for tampa, not orlando.:ohwell:

Anyone able to help a poor north fl smasher out? I wants to go to a tournament.:(
Yes but assuming you're coming from Panama City (or are you back in Jax atm?) then Tampa's actually on the way to Ft Myers anyway.

I might be able to house you for anytime that Slim can't, but see how much you can get from him first since my place doesn't offer much room at all.

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
If you really get stuck, I might be able to house you one of those nights.

321-604-8717

Especially since I need more Peach practice.

gangsta66

Smash Journeyman
aight ppl im in desperate need of money so i'll be accepting mm from just about anybody unless im sure i will lose. so are there any takers??

Top Bottom