• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

12/13/2008 - GIGABITS - All I want for Xmas is Another Melee

Vijin

Smash Ace
Ted: I'll tell Hazard that you're interested in doubles then?

Otru: Not if Dguy and I have anything to say about it! Muhahaha! :D Though I must admit, I am jealous of AL for getting such a nasty out-of-crew partner.

Hiroshi: No crew battles then? :(

Pritch

Smash Lord
yo ted bring ur kithkin's to the tourney i wanna playtest against ya
Lol. Run 3-5 wrath effects in the main with maybe a couple more in the board, some card draw, some spot removal/countermagic, and some variety of annoying creature to stand in the way (rhox war monk, kitchen finks, etc) and congradulations, your deck beats kithkin. No playtesting neccesary.

No, I don't play 5c (and reveillark). Whatever made you think that?:chuckle:

TedBoosley

Smash Ace
Lol. Run 3-5 wrath effects in the main with maybe a couple more in the board, some card draw, some spot removal/countermagic, and some variety of annoying creature to stand in the way (rhox war monk, kitchen finks, etc) and congradulations, your deck beats kithkin. No playtesting neccesary.

No, I don't play 5c (and reveillark). Whatever made you think that?:chuckle:
Yeah, I actually ended up losing to a 5c build with War Monks at the tourney I played against Otru in. I was 3-0-2 with no game losses going into top 8 and got 0-2'd by that deck.

Loto

Smash Ace
Noooooooooooooooooooo, I have to work a ****ing stupid *** gay 3 hours shift....6-9. -.-

I'm gonna try to call in sick or something.

And...am I gonna have to bring my deck as well? I didn't know you guys played.....;p

Neb

Smash Lord
Is there some type of age limit for this tournament, my younger brother (12) is interested in attending.

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
Soft, or someone else from GA who's coming.

Can I get a list of who's going to be here?

All I know is Soft and Chaddd.

Zoro

Smash Champion
if, you guys wait till after 7pm, lol. well, either nah, we cant do crews. Cuz eric isnt going either cuz he is hosting his halo 3 tourney. And uuaa is unreliable.

-hiro
We are low on wato peeps these days

S0FT

Smash Ace
No Chad and fullmetal and cornel arnt coming.
Its me luis marty and sleepyk

Unless they are taking another car and havnt told anyone.

Zoro

Smash Champion
Ill do my best at this :)

i was going to team with uuaa but he doesnt have money..

Then i was going to team with marin but she hates me so i cant do that...

Anyone wanna team?

Frames

DI
do what you gotta do usually means that you have to decide for yourself what is more important to you (hint hint, it means go to the chorus concert)

Top Bottom