• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

12/13/2008 - GIGABITS - All I want for Xmas is Another Melee

exarch

doot doot doot
Usually not playing Brawl. Location: Enterprise
We're all nerds here, talking about Star Wars isn't gonna get you killed.

Heck, I was wearing a Star Wars shirt yesterday, while there were 9 wenches in my apartment, 7 of them being sorority girls.

I'm taking the Putnam Exam from 10-1 and 3-6 today! Wish me luck or keep me in your prayers!
^This is the reason I'm missing the fest in Gville btw, I really wanted to come but couldn't^

Raistlin

Smash Lord
We're all nerds here, talking about Star Wars isn't gonna get you killed.

Heck, I was wearing a Star Wars shirt yesterday, while there were 9 wenches in my apartment, 7 of them being sorority girls.

I'm taking the Putnam Exam from 10-1 and 3-6 today! Wish me luck or keep me in your prayers!
^This is the reason I'm missing the fest in Gville btw, I really wanted to come but couldn't^
Good luck suhn! What is the putnam exam though?

On another note, harriettheguy totally jacked my computer.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
You could have fun bringing a higher player down. :3 Just kidding.

OH NOES SIX SIX SIXXXXXXXX

PolMex23

Smash Champion
This is the funniest sentence I've read all day.
xD Cabron Tiburon!!!...

Cabron Tiburon...!!!!

a hispanic song i cant get out of my head.

Yea thanks Rock...My buddie is at UF right now, i explained who you an all the gaines crew were, he said he might have seen your ***...

But yall comin for this right?

GodMeowMix

Smash Ace
Ted I'm just learning this game but if you don't care who your partner is I will gladly team with you. I main Falcon and use Marth every now and then.

nvm ill just do singles unless someone wants to team with me

Vijin

Smash Ace
****, if I didn't have a partner already, I would have teamed with you. Bob Hazard might still be looking for a partner, though.

Top Bottom