• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

11/21 Oneida Smash Tournament LOW TIER+++

pdiddy

Smash Cadet
...Apparnetly Constantia =/= Oneida. It'll be a 1 hour 15 min. travel, not a 30 min. travel. :/

Sucks not being able to drive.
stop being such a negative nancy i drive around here constantly and from syracuse its 30mins............

and where do u live sharky!!!???? ill grab ya if no one can but know that u could always get a ride from cura hes much closer

TML-------get anyone u can from jesses place to come here

pdiddy

Smash Cadet
anyone who still needs a ride pleassssse post so we can make arrangements and carpools as needed

N please lets focus on this tourney not ROM

Sharky

Smash Master
stop being such a negative nancy i drive around here constantly and from syracuse its 30mins............

and where do u live sharky!!!???? ill grab ya if no one can but know that u could always get a ride from cura hes much closer

I'm less than 2 miles away from Cura, so if he can give me a ride that'd work out best, I think.

pdiddy

Smash Cadet
awsome ill talk to him and if not for some odd reason i have to come to cuse to get bry, stomp maybe another so ill keep u in mind

PieDisliker

Smash Lord
NNID
PieDisliker

It was hard to even make it to Syracuse 1.

Now this and Syracuse 2 will be hard as hell. Remember, I can't drive, too young.

BluePeachy100

Smash Champion
Next time I go to the dorms CBC has to introduce me to some of the other players. Anyway, I doubt I'll be able to get anyone else to come on such short notice, but just about eveyrone is confirmed for Syracuse next year. I'll be good by then. :3

Sharky

Smash Master
alright guys, I've completely adjusted to the controls, glad to say. but even better, I'm really starting to get dragonic reverse down, so hopefully I can have it match-ready in time for this tourney. I need some people practice now, ****it. bry, cura, when are you guys available?

edit: next time you play me on yoshi's island be prepared for a surprise lol

Kantō

Smash Champion
im available tommorow afternoon sharky. not sure about cura, pdiddy gets outta work at 5. also i could see what stomp is doing.

Sharky

Smash Master
ehh the weekdays are iffy for me, saturday after 7 and most of sunday are great though. I've got just a couple more weeks being busy, crappy thing is I start being free again really AFTER the tourney >_>

Kantō

Smash Champion
well i personally couldnt do a smash fest on sat. because i have to work that night till like 9.

CJTHeroofTime

Smash Lord
*looks at cura*

>_>

lol

*also looks at CJT to see if he wants to join in*
I wanna play some smash this weekend, most of my friends are goin home this weekend, there won't be much to do. Im probly gonna have Snakeee come over at some point, Ill send you a text(if my phone feels like working....)

As for the 14th, Im not sure. Perhaps.

kit

Smash Apprentice
Myself and a few friends may attend this, especially if something 64 goes down

We will prly play melee and brawl too if possible but 64 is what we'd really like to play if enough people wanted to... we can bring a few 64s and copies of smash and most likely extra controllers, so lemmes know

pdiddy

Smash Cadet
Myself and a few friends may attend this, especially if something 64 goes down

We will prly play melee and brawl too if possible but 64 is what we'd really like to play if enough people wanted to... we can bring a few 64s and copies of smash and most likely extra controllers, so lemmes know

THERE WILL BE A N64 TOURNEY!!!!!!!!! we need setups but it seems as if everyone is agreeing on this.......

please KIT whats your tag and yours friends tag so i can add you... thanx

PieDisliker

Smash Lord
NNID
PieDisliker
:-(

You know what's bullcrap?

If I don't get a 92 overall for the semester, my dad's cutting off my wifi for the full second semester. That's what it looks like for me. My report card isn't looking THAT good. I'm afraid that I will no longer have the chance to talk to you guys, brawl you guys, or anything until January. And that's if I get my grades back up.

But that's not all, there's no way for a chance in Hell that he'll let me go to a tourney then.

You might as well just take me off of the list. Odds of me showing are VERY slim.

BluePeachy100

Smash Champion
Nobody likes teh Peacheh. T~T

My mom once grounded me for 2 months because I got an 85 average, I also couldn't go on a field trip to Darien Lake.... and I was in 6th grade. >_>

And now my mom doesn't remember it. A kid doesn't forget getting grounded for two months!

Top Bottom