• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

11/21 Oneida Smash Tournament LOW TIER+++

Snakeee

Smash Master
It's about time that cutting hours actually worked in my favor. Got tonight off, if you end up being lazy and staying in have snakeee toss me a text or something CJT ;)

Super pumped for tomorrow, I might even do some MM's and lose a few extra bucks lol
I'd probably be up for this, I think I'm being lazy tonight myself lol.
I didn't save your cell though, you'd have to contact me.

pdiddy

Smash Cadet
EVERYONE GET IN TOURNEY MODE ILL SEE U ALL TOMORROW..
GET GOOD REST AND LOOK FOR THOSE FRIGGEN BALLOONS WHEN U GET CLOSE!!!!!!!!!!

MM's FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PieDisliker

Smash Lord
NNID
PieDisliker
GL guys.

Hope you all have a good time, wish I could go. :O

I wanna see you in Grand Finals, CJT. Don't make my loss to you make me feel wimpy. xD

Keyo~Zakuya

Smash Cadet
NNID
HakumeiTenshi
3DS FC
1504-6123-3627
Curses! I'd tottaly be there if I didn't just now find out about it. DAMM YOU BLUEPEACHY!!!!!

altairian

Smash Lord
Curses! I'd tottaly be there if I didn't just now find out about it. DAMM YOU BLUEPEACHY!!!!!
Wow wtf, peachy dropping the ball :o

In case you haven't seen it yet, the next 'cuse tourney is on jan 30, be there! ;)

Also, snakeee I'll PM you my cell so that you have it, since CJT is a phoneless scrub :p

edit: hey one of you syracuse guys PM me your number so we can update you on our arrival once we get close.

BluePeachy100

Smash Champion
Keyo, STFU. I told you about it, and I said there'd likely be no way to go to it... I told you, Myst, Blaze and everyone else. You just have a bad memory...

Hope you all have fun there. ;_;

pdiddy

Smash Cadet
NO ONE BRING TV's I GOT 5 MYSELF GOOD ONES TOO!!!!

and Bry didnt say anything to u peachy so quite being stubborn... no need for that language right b4 the tourneys gonna start... save it for a tourney you'll actually be at...

BluePeachy100

Smash Champion
I was talking to Keyo, there was no need for you to be so rude about it. I already feel bad for not being able to go in the firts place, there's no need for you to rub it in my face like that.

pdiddy

Smash Cadet
hey u said "i wish i could come" well if u wish u could come 60$ means nothing...
so it is your decision obviously its not worthwhile to come considering if u won 2 of the tourneys ud be making 10-20 bucks after the trains and stuff... i apologize i thought u wrote kanto and i hope to see u at bry's tourney.... MM ME!!

BluePeachy100

Smash Champion
Oh really now? If I HAD $71 to use I would, but I DON'T. I made a clear point of that. Also, really? What are the chances of my winning this? I would probably have a chance in the Low tiers, since I main one after all, but that's it. Frankly I'm not that good, so there would be no hope of me winning.

And uhm.... sure, I'll MM you?

Keyo~Zakuya

Smash Cadet
NNID
HakumeiTenshi
3DS FC
1504-6123-3627
Oh really now? If I HAD $71 to use I would, but I DON'T. I made a clear point of that. Also, really? What are the chances of my winning this? I would probably have a chance in the Low tiers, since I main one after all, but that's it. Frankly I'm not that good, so there would be no hope of me winning.

And uhm.... sure, I'll MM you?
Argh! You're such a wimp! If it were me, I'd find a way to earn (and when I say "earn" I mean mooch) money and go anyway knowing my chances of winning are slim to none. Even if a was the suckiest brawl player in the history of sucky brawl players that suck, I'd at least make an attempt to go.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
This is what was said.
Argh! You're such a wimp! If it were me, I'd find a way to earn (and when I say "earn" I mean mooch) money and go anyway knowing my chances of winning are slim to none. Even if a was the suckiest brawl player in the history of sucky brawl players that suck, I'd at least make an attempt to go.
This is what I heard.

I will be at your tourney KID, no matter what happens, I will be there, and if I still by some plight of God dont make it, you have my permission to beat me like a red headed step child prositute that owes you money.
Ill see you there!

Acton

Smash Journeyman
Not sure if I'm breaking any rules by doing this but. . .

Singles results: Snake 1st place singles. Cura 2nd Place singles. <- Snakeee won the winners bracket against Cura. Grand finals was the same thing. Both matches where pretty intense! Also CJT placed in 3rd in the singles tourney.

Doubles Results Finals: Sharky and Cura vs CJT and Snake

Results: Sharky and Cura won. Was also pretty close

3rd place results and videos to come!

Thanks for the gg's guys. Good experience for me, and all of us! Looking forward to seeing CJT Altarian and Snake at Rochester if Alt can get off! =P

Sharky

Smash Master
Snakeee* lol.

Just wait for the full results thread, it'll probably be up tonight or tomorrow

edit: doubles was just a MM between the aforementioned teams b/c we only had six people who originally wanted to do teams, and the third team ended up not doing anything.

CJTHeroofTime

Smash Lord
Not sure if I'm breaking any rules by doing this but. . .

Singles results: Snake 1st place singles. Cura 2nd Place singles. <- Snakeee won the winners bracket against Cura. Grand finals was the same thing. Both matches where pretty intense!
...CJT 3rd....

pdiddy

Smash Cadet
great tourney guys....thanx to alt. snakee kicked all our *****!!!
a new LUCAS WAS BORN!! (CURA KNOWS ALL ABOUT HIM)
woulda done much better if the friendly's we played first were part of the tourney...sadly i SD'd way to much

we will do this again ill find a better date..thanx to everyone who came out

Acton

Smash Journeyman
Sorry CJT. =s I wasn't sure who came in 3rd place in singles, I even said in my post 3rd place results and videos to come, since I was pretty sure Pdiddy was gonna make a more in depth results post.

Thanks for the critiquing btw. Tell me when you get those vids on youtube. Hope to see you at rochester. =P

BluePeachy100

Smash Champion
My God(no I'm not sharing) Shut up Keyo, I'm gonna throw my controller at you tomorrow. >_> And at KID's tourney NOT sandbag kick your a$$ in a set take all the Airsoft guns and shoot you a million times.

Keyo~Zakuya

Smash Cadet
NNID
HakumeiTenshi
3DS FC
1504-6123-3627
My God(no I'm not sharing) Shut up Keyo, I'm gonna throw my controller at you tomorrow. >_> And at KID's tourney NOT sandbag kick your a$$ in a set take all the Airsoft guns and shoot you a million times.
That is assuming you can "kick my @$$"

Keyo~Zakuya

Smash Cadet
NNID
HakumeiTenshi
3DS FC
1504-6123-3627
IT'S ZAKUYA!!!!! and besides, you can't even threaten me with not sandbaging because you sandbag 4ever!

Top Bottom