• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

11/21 Oneida Smash Tournament LOW TIER+++

Acton

Smash Journeyman
Sharky I'm going to the ssbb tourney sun and looking for people to car pool with. I have a car gas will be like 10$ for the whole weekend.

Sharky

Smash Master
Get a cell, or talk to me on AIM please lol. I have no idea what's going on I almost forgot about this :laugh:

And I need a teammate for low tiers.
are you guys gonna be here in time for low tiers? If you are, I main Yoshi, so get at me.

edit: speaking of teams, I still need a teammate for both doubles brackets. wtf lol

CJTHeroofTime

Smash Lord
Snakeee, we're not getting there in time for Low tiers, unfortunately.
Im thinkin we get some practice in tomorrow night? Ill hit you up later on AIM.

altairian

Smash Lord
aslo, energy drinks will kill you:p
Meh, I've never had an energy drink in my life, so I think I'll be safe. I'm pretty sure 5 hour powers are gonna become my best friend in december when I'm rocking out christmas work schedules at 2 retail jobs... but then I go back to one job soon after so I'm not too worried about killing myself ;)

Oh and CJT, assuming I get friday night off you wanna practice for a couple hours? Just till like 11 or so, then I'll need to get home and pass out lol

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
lol at you people.

The only way to travel for tourneys is to find somebody with a car and give them 5/10/20bucks for gas. thats always better than some BS train that you have to pay somebody to pick you up from anyway.

half the fun of traveling for tourneys is being able to talk about everything that happened on the ride back.

if you have a smash scene of more than 10 people you HAVE to have somebody in the group that has a car. and I know for a fact that there are people in buffalo with cars, that go to tourneys. you just need to find them, and talk to them and play with them.

Gaia_x

Smash Champion
Frannies isnt coming to this she has to go else where so me and sharky need a ride now if were attending

CJTHeroofTime

Smash Lord
lmao laser + egg camping on one side of the stage too gudz XD
Until it gets wrecked by laser/gyro and ZSS side-b/shiek needle camping :)

@alt friday probly wont work, since were probly not getting back til late on saturday night, Im probly goin downtown friday night. Me and frank are probably gonna do some practicing tomorrow night, i dunno how long, but were probably gonna start playing around 7ish, if your free frank will let you know via cell phone.

Dangz. I needs me a new phone.

altairian

Smash Lord
Tomorrow night (well, technically tonight) I work both jobs so no time for smash =(

Oh well, training mode it is!

Also, I don't have a doubles partner so I'll scoop up whoever feels like coming in last ;)

pdiddy

Smash Cadet
ill be playing tons of money matches so bring your 1's people!!!!!

and do you still need rides sharky and cura?

Gaia_x

Smash Champion
Ill be taking money matches! also. Bry are you guys coming over at all tommarrow? sense you definetly didnt come over today :p

CJTHeroofTime

Smash Lord
Ok, so lets see... Heres my list of MMs right now...
Goggles
Fox/Wolf/Lucario vs ROB $2 each (maybe on the Lucario)
Bo3
Bry
Pika v ROB $?
Bo3
Sharky
Yoshmeister v ROB $2
Bo3

HYPE DIS SHIZ!!!!!

altairian

Smash Lord
It's about time that cutting hours actually worked in my favor. Got tonight off, if you end up being lazy and staying in have snakeee toss me a text or something CJT ;)

Super pumped for tomorrow, I might even do some MM's and lose a few extra bucks lol

Top Bottom