• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

11/17/07-11/18/07: Final Smash (S.O.S.'S Final ****), San Antonio TX: Results!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
i say that so ppl know y my typing sux. did i mention psp typing is hard. el oh el
No, no you didn't mention it. Perhaps you should again.

Random tournament is sooo....Random.

And lol for Low Tier Tournament.

The MC Clusky

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0404-6991-4531
srry for dbl post, but do u mean IF they counterpick stage, THEN u can counter character? n if they dont counter stage, then the defending character must stay the way he is? i say random the whole way n defending character doesnt swtch character
What you said first is correct. Random the whole way is a bit limiting.

BoomStick

Smash Journeyman
That's right. IF the entering player counterpicks a stage. The defending player may counterpick his character.

IMO the stages/game is set up this way during crews so that each crew member is sort-of forced to choose their main...IE..you wouldn't see me picking marth or something unless the other person had picked a stage that is just terrible for my character. IE...if I was a space animal...and someone was a marth..and c-picked battlefield..so of course i'd want to switch to something a little bit more in my favor.

The MC Clusky

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0404-6991-4531
That's right. IF the entering player counterpicks a stage. The defending player may counterpick his character.

IMO the stages/game is set up this way during crews so that each crew member is sort-of forced to choose their main...IE..you wouldn't see me picking marth or something unless the other person had picked a stage that is just terrible for my character. IE...if I was a space animal...and someone was a marth..and c-picked battlefield..so of course i'd want to switch to something a little bit more in my favor.
This guy has the right idea. I need more people posting like him.

Sorry oot. Your name is now fixed.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Can other people please post their crews before the tournament?

Ours is

Captain: Hylian
SaveTheQueen
Kal
Zev
JesusFreak

Just posting it in that format would be cool. And you should update the first post with people that post their crews.

Another thing, remember, captain definitly does not mean best player lmao.

The MC Clusky

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0404-6991-4531
Team Dat Crew :

Captain -
Drumma_boi

Members -
Rice
Ram
Boomstick

Alternate -
Mr. P
Ragnarok
Fumin
Sorry that this wasn't covered but.....

The only alternates allowed is if someone is physically unable to play in the next round, and it has to be someone that isn't involved with another crew battle.

Of course, I thought this was something that everyone understood. Am I right?

And...

IF YOU ARE TRAVELING AND DON'T HAVE HOUSING, LET ME OR SOS KNOW. WE WILL TRY TO HELP YOU OUT.

Velox

Smash Ace
Being able to counterpick stage and character is a bit much IMO, even though picking the stage is only half a counter pick seeing the opposing player gets to salvage the stage choice if they play multiple characters. Pretty gay. I think at some European tournametns they only allow a single counterpick (stage or character), or at least was heavily talked about amongst the good players there.

Drumma_Boi

Smash Ace
Sorry that this wasn't covered but.....

The only alternates allowed is if someone is physically unable to play in the next round, and it has to be someone that isn't involved with another crew battle.

Of course, I thought this was something that everyone understood. Am I right?

And...

IF YOU ARE TRAVELING AND DON'T HAVE HOUSING, LET ME OR SOS KNOW. WE WILL TRY TO HELP YOU OUT.

This is just what we were figureing so far we dont know about a 5 person or 4 person crew and yea we know how alternates work bro no worries :D

rice

Smash Journeyman
well, im using alternates as people we don't know if we'll use them or not, not as in, "we can throw them in at anytime" matters how many of us show up, and which ones wantto participate, i understood your post, i was just listing them as maybes... as to say.

RoK the Reaper

Smash Lord
I'm RagnaRoK the Reaper. I'm the Best Roy in Dallas, Soon to be the best in Texas. I need someone to Team with, (Just send me a PM) for the tournament, and I also need some people to form a crew with, seriously. Get at me.

bluezaft

The True Zaft
Are you kidding? I've posting like every other day for weeks about how Dallas doesn't have enough housing. SOS said he can't house Rawr's car anymore, so Dallas needs housing for 2 cars, 1 with 2 or 3 people, the other with about 4.

ragnarok 100$ mm roy ditto? best roy in tx my ***
Haha, Rok doesn't have money.

artarian

Smash Journeyman
I'm RagnaRoK the Reaper. I'm the Best Roy in Dallas, Soon to be the best in Texas.
honestly, why do you talk like that? i've played your Roy and your Marth, and no offense, but they aren't spectacular, especially not the Best in Texas. I suppose you could be best in Dallas, but even then, I'd guess that some of the good Marth players, like BlueZaft could play a decent Roy as well.

outRAGEous

Smash Journeyman
honestly, why do you talk like that? i've played your Roy and your Marth, and no offense, but they aren't spectacular, especially not the Best in Texas. I suppose you could be best in Dallas, but even then, I'd guess that some of the good Marth players, like BlueZaft could play a decent Roy as well.
here we go again...

BoomStick

Smash Journeyman
jeff i need you or james to call me..new phone and id like to smash if you guys want to my number is the same so just hit me up whenever..

BoomStick

Smash Journeyman
sorry for double posting but ill be in dallas all this week so if anyone wants to beat my a$$ at smash holler at me double posting because im on my phone..no internets here.

The MC Clusky

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0404-6991-4531
Are you kidding? I've posting like every other day for weeks about how Dallas doesn't have enough housing. SOS said he can't house Rawr's car anymore, so Dallas needs housing for 2 cars, 1 with 2 or 3 people, the other with about 4.

Haha, Rok doesn't have money.
you have me on myspace, and you could pm me. Because from what I've thought Dallas was secured. Anyways, hit up Smiles. He's got space. Kite is another possibility. Since I don't live at Jerry's anymore, I won't be able to add more than Houston to that place.

Galt

Smash Journeyman
:ohwell::urg::ohwell::confused:

it's Doc...he's throwing a pill.
And if you think her drawing of Sheik is ugly, you should see her playing of Sheik.

HA. Galt has gained a level! Galt gets +2 to HP. SWEET! Galt gets +5 to Manfulness. RAWKOUS! Galt gets +4 to Guts.
Galt realized the power of Post-Sniping Ω!

The MC Clusky

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0404-6991-4531
Post sniping..... interesting technique. However....

I remember forkgirl already owned you earlier by saying instead of Mr G & W you should go back to Shiek.... then casually said never mind, your Sheik is not that great.

Owned!

forkgirl

Smash Lord
And if you think her drawing of Sheik is ugly, you should see her playing of Sheik.

HA. Galt has gained a level! Galt gets +2 to HP. SWEET! Galt gets +5 to Manfulness. RAWKOUS! Galt gets +4 to Guts.
Galt realized the power of Post-Sniping Ω!
too bad for you my sheik drawing is amazing!!!!

Caveman

Smash Rookie
I would only be able to come on Saturday because I work Sunday. Since singles finals will be on Sunday, it's pointless for me to come.

so please take me off the list.

Mr.C

Smash Master
When the roosters are crowin' and the cows are spinnin' circles in the pasture, ducks fly together!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom