• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

11/17/07-11/18/07: Final Smash (S.O.S.'S Final ****), San Antonio TX: Results!

Status
Not open for further replies.

S.O.S.

Smash Lord
Galt, watch smiles play g&w...his is very good. you've just never seen what a good g&w looks like ;D maybe you should go back to sheik...actually your shiek sucked too : /

you should just wait for brawl to come out :p
that was like a 99 stock right there lol

also kite i cannot house anymire people so i WILL be needing your help at least with a few people so if you can call me or pm me when u get a chance cuz we needs to discuss *****

The MC Clusky

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0404-6991-4531
FYI, low tier will probably be replaced with SOS's idea for the all random tournament. It's basically like this:

Round 1: Both players pick entirely random characters and HAVE to use them. Then the stage is random (ALL stages on)
Round 2: Players switch to each others characters (i.e. Me Luigi You Link, then it's Me Link You Luigi) Stage selection same as before
Round 3: If it happens, new random characters are selected. Random stage again.

It would be probably only a dollar. Items are up in the air. I like this better than Low tier.

If enough people comment on this, I'll add to the first post.

Drumma_Boi

Smash Ace
@ SOS - hey bro I am going to aim you later today about the housing us Florida boys..... unless Ram already has done this. Thanks for the offer also man.

O yea, it also seemed that some people didn't know what NFL meant or where it was..... it is North FLorida. So like Ram said the Northeast part of FL aka the panhandle.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
FYI, low tier will probably be replaced with SOS's idea for the all random tournament. It's basically like this:

Round 1: Both players pick entirely random characters and HAVE to use them. Then the stage is random (ALL stages on)
Round 2: Players switch to each others characters (i.e. Me Luigi You Link, then it's Me Link You Luigi) Stage selection same as before
Round 3: If it happens, new random characters are selected. Random stage again.

It would be probably only a dollar. Items are up in the air. I like this better than Low tier.

If enough people comment on this, I'll add to the first post.
That sounds pretty **** awesome.

One dollar too? Count me in...

S.O.S.

Smash Lord
@ SOS - hey bro I am going to aim you later today about the housing us Florida boys..... unless Ram already has done this. Thanks for the offer also man.

O yea, it also seemed that some people didn't know what NFL meant or where it was..... it is North FLorida. So like Ram said the Northeast part of FL aka the panhandle.
sorry man im hardly ever on aim but you can pm me or send me a message via myspace

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
BTW, we're still on for teams right? Gonna rapsies with that Fox you got there?
Of course :).

All I need to do is grab anyways XD.

Edit: I will be accepting all RCMM's for $1. If you don't know what that is...then you should find out.

The MC Clusky

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0404-6991-4531
Can u put

RAM
Rice
Boomstick
Drummer Boi
Ragnarok
and Mr P on the interested list?
Considered yourself added.

Is it alright if our crew only has 4 people? One member is not able to go.
Bear, I believe I already answered this on myspace, but as long as you can divide up 20 stock, 4 or 5 players is a good number.

Hurt Low Tier, heal Random.
lol gamefaqs. I have my account from when I was in middle school, but I haven't actively posted since maybe high school.

But just so everyone knows, I have added the info to the front page, but I still leave low tier out as a possibility. It will all depend on a raise of hands at the tourney as well as time leftover.

Edit: I will be accepting all RCMM's for $1. If you don't know what that is...then you should find out.
Umm.... what are you talking about? KM demands he know.

bluezaft

The True Zaft
If we've only got 3 of our good players going, can we divide the 20 stock up between us? Just, like unevenly? C'mooonnn, they did it at FC! (according to videos)

EDIT: Oh, and I'll accept Hylian's thingy too.

S.O.S.

Smash Lord
If we've only got 3 of our good players going, can we divide the 20 stock up between us? Just, like unevenly? C'mooonnn, they did it at FC! (according to videos)

EDIT: Oh, and I'll accept Hylian's thingy too.
no it has 2 be 4-5 people per crew with even stock

The MC Clusky

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0404-6991-4531
Well, I was going to reply to this, but SOS handled it.

Edit: Kyle, I will take the source of your power again!!
Oh noes! I wish I could be drunk while hosting this:) it would be too cool:cool:

pootTheBox

Smash Ace
King Mosquito: Add me to list.

*cough* Dallas' finest scrub is coming. Drew and Chang say they aren't going. Consider Dallas' B team all star for the crew.
Y didnt you include boom on that list??
I saw that boom is coming somewhere on this page, but not the first post mentioning yall.
Boom and I started out on ssbm together. Dallas in heart!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom