• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

100 ways to die in Brawl

Donkey Bong

Smash Ace
331. playing in doubles, your partner is knocked out, so the 2 remaining opponents grab and pummel you to 200%

Roarfang

Smash Cadet
335) KOing all three opponents with one smack of a soccer ball. o-o That is just awesome sauce. Went from one, bounced off to the next, and then right into Lugi's fat head.

Not too uncommon I guess but... I LUFF SOCCER BALLS! OwO

pizzapie7

Smash Ace
342. Run over your own mine as Snake.
343. Infinited as single Popo by another IC user.

Shadow13

Smash Journeyman
Warioman used Bike!
Warioman fainted!
DDD used Taunt! Super Effective!

Smash Apprentice
353. Falling asleep after Peach's final smash and having a hammer fall conveniently next to you as Peach picks it up and kills you.

Smash Apprentice
355. Doing Wolf Flash the wrong way and spiking the opponent who just happened to be recovering right at the end of the Wolf Flash.

Gengar

Smash Rookie
Sudden Death and you send your opponent blasting off into the background,you taunt,and then one of those bombs falls on you randomly and you get KO'd immediately...as your opponent is still blasting off into the background.Epic lost.

Mewter

Smash Master
I can't let you do that, Dragonbreath!
#361. Eating a Luigi down taunt to the mini mini face during sudden death.

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
Standing right behind sandbag, ganondorf ganonpunching it and suddenly a soccerball rocketing out of it and it blasting you off

And yes it has happened to me :cry::laugh:

Top Bottom