• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

100% Juice - The best things in life are free.

Shadow 111

Smash Lord
Just beat Jenova1 without getting hit.

Pre-emptive strike
Limit Break x 3
Beta
Fire 2
Beta
Jenova 1?!? are you implying that there's more than one?!?!
YOU HAVE TO PUT "SPOILER ALERT"! this is how games get RUINED.
apparently ff7 was supposed to be amazing, too. >_<
hardly any point in playing anymore, though. from what i've heard, jenova is like the main villain or something?

vVv Rapture

Smash Lord
Writing Team
I thought there were 3 Jenovas...or something.

There's a good chance that we may not be talking about the same thing. xD

Turbo Ether

Smash Master
Jenova 1?!? are you implying that there's more than one?!?!
YOU HAVE TO PUT "SPOILER ALERT"! this is how games get RUINED.
apparently ff7 was supposed to be amazing, too. >_<
hardly any point in playing anymore, though. from what i've heard, jenova is like the main villain or something?
Jenova 1, as in, the first time you fight Jenova.

Anyone posting in this thread that hasn't played FFVII by now, deserves to have the game spoiled.

Crizthakidd

Smash Champion
im stuck on ch11 lol its long as hell. i cant use my ps3 for a month tho so this sucks. i really wanted to get gow3 too dammmit.

btw bleachigo wait for it.....

Crizthakidd

Smash Champion
u guys ever play golden sun for the GBA. man those were the times. it was hella long and good. way better than a pokemon game

Crizthakidd

Smash Champion

my parents have been trying to help me get clean of video games >=\

it wont work i downloded a DS thing lol i get to play all the megaman games i never got to buy. is the megaman zero and battlenetwork 6 gewd

fkacyan

Smash Hero
Yeah, the Megaman Zero and ZX series are really good.
Zero series is pretty difficult if you're not used to Megaman games. 3 is the most difficult and 4 is by far the easiest thing ever.
MMZ 3 on hard is one of the most masochistic handheld experiences I have had to date. You have to really learn each boss's pattern. They don't make it easy, either.

Battle Network is a mixed bag. I'd say give it a shot and see how you like it. Don't play the DS ones, though - While the GBA games have a (surprisingly) dark storyline for such KAWAII graphics, the DS ones are in every form kids entertainment.

vVv Rapture

Smash Lord
Writing Team
So I finally decided to use my Pokewalker thing, so I put an Unown in it and went to school...12k steps in one school day, get at me.

Though, I was cheating a bit. I thought of it as sort of a competition, so I would randomly get up during class and walk around pretending like I had to do something. I also had gym and intentionally outplayed everyone in badminton to run around more.

clowsui

Smash Legend
yoooooooo you guys are usually up to date w/ the tournaments in your region so i'd figure i'd ask here:

are there any tournaments on the weekend of may 15th?

my cousin is graduating from NYU so i'mma be up there w/ my fam for the whole week

it's kinda far ahead i realize but midwest tristate (IN/KY/OH) has tournaments stacked for at least 2-2.5 months in advance so i thought it might be that way for the EC tristate too!

granted i'll be kinda ****ty because at that pt. i will have accumulated a 1.5 month hiatus from brawl for APs but s'all good EC will help me warm up and then some

holla at me, i'mma subscribe to this thread

Top Bottom