• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

100% Juice - The best things in life are free.

Allied

Smash Master
na i'm not looking for good pvp its dead to me now

=(

oh well

whos coming 2 my tournament?

Wolydarg

Smash Journeyman
If you want good PvP, I'll play you in Guild wars =-D. It's the only reason that game is moderately enjoyable.

Oh. And the grindfest required to get slightly more detailed armor. That too.
Except Guild Wars is very team-orientated, outside of spilts in GvG you can't really play an individual in the game =P

But seriously, PvP in that game was too good before it became Build Wars. Back when it was the Last Pride and War Machine owning it up. Soul Wedding too good! xD

Grinding for my FoW armor wasn't actually that bad, I think it was a month of farming FoW/UW before I had all the pieces I needed. Smart trading (dumb buyers) and playing the market (dumb sellers) makes up for lack of determination.

Allied

Smash Master
lol imo mmorpg pvp nowadays isn't that fun or interesting its all halo based where individual effort is put at a cap and its all based on team skill which is fine... but u wanna destroy stuff with your skill only 0_o

went right back on that topic >.>

Shadow 111

Smash Lord
maplestory hass 200 levels. i spent 3 years getting one char to 120 XDDD

grindiest game on the face of the planet no lie u cant get to 150+ withouth spending 100 bucks every 2 months
whhaaaa? i don't play it much, got to level 30 then quit, but you don't have to pay at all unless you wanna buy special weapons and stuff (which i think is ********, the game would be good without all that crap).

Crizthakidd

Smash Champion
atosmk u have a 130? im thinking of going back into the game. it changed soo much now tho anyone can make it to 120 now =[ they havel ike 4x exp cards for like 20 bucks LOL and people just leech all their lvls now its not like it was before. i want ur char !!

Wolydarg

Smash Journeyman
Lobos: RAAAAAAPE. I definitely remember watching [YARR] play, too. Don't remember your name, though =X

Highest I ever got was 176 from Rspiking with Steel Wings lol

Archer henchie as flagger was apparently the secret to getting to the top

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
MS has gotten better. I started playing again a week and a half ago on Demethos (the newest server). They cut the exp to get from 11-30 in half, and cut out 25% of the exp from 31-200. It's sad that you need to buy NX to keep up with other people, but honestly, the game is completely playable without it. There are a lot of easy ways to fund completely new characters now, and training is all around really easy.

It still isn't really fun, but I started playing with a bunch of old online and IRL friends from Broa again, and the socialization is enjoyable.

Crizthakidd

Smash Champion
doom get at me on broa ShdwRoxas

i got mad funded and going to try to get to 120 super fast and legit XDD with minumum nx. the game has maddd crap now all these crazy pqs and stuff. the economy is good too but itd be hot to play with you =D

the knights of cygnus class is coming out soon they only go to lvl 120 but they are over powered as hell XD

ANTi_

Smash Hero
Top 3 For Genesis Doubles

1. Fiction / M2K
2. DSF / Anti
3. Tyrant / LeePuff

Shadow 111

Smash Lord
Top 3 For Genesis Doubles

1. Fiction / M2K
2. DSF / Anti
3. Tyrant / LeePuff
i highly doubt it honestly.
DSF is overrated now anti, it seems he's lost his amazing skill (or everyone else caught up to him) you are likely much better than him.

inui and atomsk have a much better chance than tyrant/leepuff too.....

good luck though, do well!!! ^_^

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Wanna make a bet, if you place any lower than 3rd you smack yourself at full force in front of me.
DarDull already foolishly bet $10 that we won't take top three.

Care to join in on that? I'd love to make at least $1000 for second, and bets can do that.

You of all people should understand that Atomsk and I are the best team on this entire side of the nation.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
The truth is...I am a doubles genius, and results prove this truth.

I don't know why you consistently deny reality and challenge me on this.
Maybe because Genesis is combining ALL OF THE REGIONS. West Coast didn't even come to Cot4 or Apex and you two still got 3rd.

Levitibus

Smash Ace
Harmoniously Gripping The Wang of Society
I admit the WC being thrown in the mix is a bit troubling but with Inui claiming to be a master in MK dittos(I have no reason to doubt this) and Trevor being the MK slayer, I don't see them losing, it'll just be close.

I wonder who Tyrant is teaming with.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Maybe because Genesis is combining ALL OF THE REGIONS. West Coast didn't even come to Cot4 or Apex and you two still got 3rd.
Yeah, because of bullllllshiiiiiiit. CoT4 had stupid azz Norfair on and teh_spamerer (way more scared of him than ANYONE on the West Coast) there, and Trevor d!cked us at Apex by freaking me out (seriously, I was so into the match that nothing else existed to me, and then he randomly started sandbagging at the end of a very close and intense match, completely scaring the piss out of me and destroying my focus because it was so unbelievably stupid) which ruined our teamwork, otherwise we clearly would have won.

We've progressed a lot since then, especially me. I'm like...at least double my Apex ability in teams right now.

Zucco

Smash Master
Yeah, because of bullllllshiiiiiiit. CoT4 had stupid azz Norfair on and teh_spamerer (way more scared of him than ANYONE on the West Coast) there, and Trevor d!cked us at Apex by freaking me out (seriously, I was so into the match that nothing else existed to me, and then he randomly started sandbagging at the end of a very close and intense match, completely scaring the piss out of me and destroying my focus because it was so unbelievably stupid) which ruined our teamwork, otherwise we clearly would have won.

We've progressed a lot since then, especially me. I'm like...at least double my Apex ability in teams right now.
Isn't norfair legal over there still? or did genesis make stricter rules on stages? I don't really pay attention to wc rules.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
Yo i just went even with Inui in a argument i must show my mom this.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
I thought UTD Zac or w/e was the best G&W, this is news to me, WC doesn't post enough vids.
In teams, yeah, I'd say UTD Zac is the best one.

Yo i just went even with Inui in a argument i must show my mom this.
No, you didn't.

Isn't norfair legal over there still? or did genesis make stricter rules on stages? I don't really pay attention to wc rules.
I don't even give a crap about Norfair anymore. I'm above that ****e now.

Top Bottom