• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

100% Juice - The best things in life are free.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
He forfeit because Bleachigo wanted to fight me.

Bleachigo got wrrrrrrecked. :laugh:

Falco is a character I do not respect at all, so I air camped massively and planked a lot. Falco, ROB, Olimar, Sonic...such characters induce nothing but pure boredom and deserve to die.

BleachigoZX

Smash Master
He forfeit because Bleachigo wanted to fight me.

Bleachigo got wrrrrrrecked. :laugh:

Falco is a character I do not respect at all, so I air camped massively and planked a lot. Falco, ROB, Olimar, Sonic...such characters induce nothing but pure boredom and deserve to die.
Teehee, well I learned a few things. Now to practice until next time.

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
power play gaming so far

kai vs atomsk happening right now in losers

ksizzle vs ally about to happen in winners finals

orion gets 7th

pierce gets 5th

ksizzle/atomsk win doubles

ally/yes get 2nd

thanks for not coming wyatt. your truly my friend :)

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
i beat atomsk in winners AND losers

ally vs me was 3-2 first set and 3-1 2nd set

ally put pierce in losers. i put kai in losers. atomsk took kai out. atomsk took pierce out. atomsk put yes in losers. kai took yes out. big m beat orion

Inui

Banned via Warnings
ksizzle is going to steal Atomsk's spot in the rankings now. >_>; Let's see what happens at Palpi's event.

Full results for this tournament and a bracket would be nice. Panelists gotta know stuff.

Levitibus

Smash Ace
Harmoniously Gripping The Wang of Society
lol, that was funny. pretty suggestive for a kid's show yo! :laugh:

with the way that episode was going i was almost positive that those prisoners were gonna kill them. >_>
I think if Sam and Carly kissed that would have doubled the viewers, I know I'd take my special lotion out for that one.

btw your sig makes me mad, you can't have the power of light if you're a Shadow, that's like saying my dude Slikvic brightens up the night.

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
lmfaooo at EE

and yea i just finished watching it. i dunno if u were on some gas or something shadow but i loved the ep.

miranda cosgrove went to the mall in nj today to sign autographs but i decided to play a childrens video game instead

FML

Turbo Ether

Smash Master
Oh, she's the pretentious little girl from School of Rock. Good movie. She has a chubby face and she's jail bait. Yeah.

Shadow 111

Smash Lord
I think if Sam and Carly kissed that would have doubled the viewers, I know I'd take my special lotion out for that one.

btw your sig makes me mad, you can't have the power of light if you're a Shadow, that's like saying my dude Slikvic brightens up the night.
WRONG. light is needed to make a shadow. :)
the quote was on the picture when i asked ankoku to make it my sig. i was gonna ask him to remove the words, but then i figured that it actually makes sense since a shadow can only be if there is light.
PWNED!
:laugh:

★J.G WentWorth★

Smash Champion
anti- i lost round 3 ( i think) to kai in winners then i went through losers defeating ikon, zucco, atomsk, inui, and ADHD.
i got second and got 3-1d by ally... that was a funny set and he ***** me on some of the games.
my matches vs ADHD and atomsk were last hit sets that both came to the last game.
JG recorded all of my losers matches (except for me vs ikon).... so i think he's putting them on youtube.
I definitely got your matches but those'll be put up towards the end of week since most of them are like finals nd shiz.

big m beat orion
This kid has to get ranked lol.

Top Bottom