• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

100% Juice - The best things in life are free.

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
well dmbrandon was the one who banned me, feel free to ask him whatever you want if you care lol.
I'm already convinced it was due to having anime in your profile pic. Like I said, I'd ban you too if I saw a cool person using something so lame as a pic.

Snakeee

Smash Master
Lol Brandon watches anime.
A few at least.
...I think it's fine unless you become super "weaboo" (sp?) status.

Also, that's pretty hysterical/douche for Brandon to do that. He'll probably put him back or whatever though.

PRiDE

Smash Lord
LMAO FRANK.. "TU CHE" lololol. I thought you were attempting to speak Italian!

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Yah, probably. I definitely like you a lot and you're one of my favourite players. I just wish we could hang out outside of tournaments more.

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
Likewise, but the amount of time it takes to get to princeton for me is a slap in my cars face.

Hannity comes on in 5min. Will he be addressing this Pres. A. so soon?

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Ok, so Brett Baier is the one talking now after the address to congress, and he's by far the most neutral person on the whole network. He's the host of Special Report that replaced Brit Hume recently.

No bias complaints from you, liberal!

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
ROFL at trolling small baby. Kai, don't forget that you fight to prove that you're a bigger Sonic fan than Blue!

And this is DEFINITELY turning into a debate about who Inui likes better.

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
Ok, so Brett Baier is the one talking now after the address to congress, and he's by far the most neutral person on the whole network. He's the host of Special Report that replaced Brit Hume recently.

No bias complaints from you, liberal!
Yes I'm watching. He's not O'reily so I didn't smash the TV yet.

ROFL at trolling small baby. Kai, don't forget that you fight to prove that you're a bigger Sonic fan than Blue!

And this is DEFINITELY turning into a debate about who Inui likes better.
I don't need to prove my loyalty to a character by sprouting random nonsense. "Hey Kai, what was the 4th word of the 5th sentence that Sonic spoke in episode 12?" ".............you're dumb bot blue".

All yours, I'm no fanboy, just a friend

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
Kai, what was the seventeenth paragraph (with exact punctuation and capitalization) of Inui's doubles essay? No looking!

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
Kai, what was the seventeenth paragraph (with exact punctuation and capitalization) of Inui's doubles essay? No looking!
No clue, like I said, friend, not fanboy. Bart is another story.

The O'Reilly Factor is on.

Get wrecked. :)
I was wondering why I was getting angry while looking thorugh the forums. Just random anger, then I look to my left and see that waste of life on screen.

Snakeee

Smash Master
I just randomly remembered that Allied is awesome bc he has heard of Eyes Set to Kill.

btw Allied (or anyone else) do you happen to like any of the following? :
Chiodos
Silverstein
Escape the Fate
Alesana
Blessthefall

OFY

Sonic main since 08'
I just randomly remembered that Allied is awesome bc he has heard of Eyes Set to Kill.

btw Allied (or anyone else) do you happen to like any of the following? :
Chiodos
Silverstein
Escape the Fate
Alesana
Blessthefall
He listens to all those bands plus A Parkway Drive.

Also the Silverstein band members are rlly cool even though I really hate their music

Top Bottom