• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

100% Juice - The best things in life are free.

Turbo Ether

Smash Master
The only reason you even lose is because Diem doesn't have resilience and Edd is Edd. hyou're a triples god, after all.
Two melee focusing Diem = scary.

Two melee focusing me = GG. Sweeping Strikes + Retaliation + Bladestorm ***** them. We can get away with focusing bad Warriors right now, because bad Warriors don't do this.

Turbo Ether

Smash Master
The gay guy in our WoW guild has the hots for Cyanide. Funnily enough, they attend the same college. Watch out, Cyanide!

Allied

Smash Master
Shawty let ya hair down
Ima let the top down
We can ride around town
Tell them *****es, our town
We can do it real big
Bigger than you've ever done it
Everything you've ever wanted
I can spend whatever on it
Baby, i'ma D boy
You see my dufflebag
I don't see ya pantie line
Where her stomach at
She don't wear drawls
She like her ***** bald
And she don't like pets
But she cool with my dog
She cook a ***** steak
She fix a ***** plate
She rub a ***** back
Like i'm in the NBA
And she know i'm in the game
She know i don't play
She know just what to do to make me say "i'm gon' stay"
Cause she know i gotta work
She know i got work
She pack my socks, boxers, and tshirt
She know i gotta work
She know i got work
She pack my socks, boxers, and tshirt

Zucco

Smash Master
I got banned from AiB today. guess ill stick around here for awhile.

Zucco

Smash Master
A terrible Brawl stage? It's probably the platforms

What did you do?
Im guessing the Images on my Profile and my new avatar(which was just gonna be up for like 20 minutes). How was I supposed to know pregnant 17 year old anime girls aren't allowed on AiB? Its not like anything inappropriate was exposed lol. I see that **** in my school from time to time, but Its whatever now.

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
Im guessing the Images on my Profile and my new avatar(which was just gonna be up for like 20 minutes). How was I supposed to know pregnant 17 year old anime girls aren't allowed on AiB? Its not like anything inappropriate was exposed lol. I see that **** in my school from time to time, but Its whatever now.
I doubt it had anything to do with the content of the anime pic, just the fact that it was an anime pic. I'd ban you too if I saw something so unbelievably gay on your profile. Anime is for dumb bots. There are rare exceptions

Zucco

Smash Master
well dmbrandon was the one who banned me, feel free to ask him whatever you want if you care lol.

Top Bottom