• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

100% Juice - The best things in life are free.

Allied

Smash Master
haha i need some practice =S i wish i had a wii!

no johns though i'll bring the **** next time

Allied

Smash Master
Blacka ***** teams

Doom almost ***** singles

i provide the hype

good enough LOLOLOLOL

I got everyone yelling "OHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" after Jtails tornado'ed keitaro from a phantasm like that was special LOL

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
Allied is.

You're going to get slapped by a muscular black man.

Proof that black people need to stop playing Peach and Marth. At least Falco is manly.

fkacyan

Smash Hero
Probably because I'm the whitest person on the face of the planet.
I tried to think of a way to emote my entrance into the thread that wasn't gay, and I failed. That said, you aren't whiter than me.

Good to cover distance quickly. That's about it.
... Or continue to juggle an opponent who's landing on the other side of the stage. Also, if you hold a banana and get hit for doing it it might fall out of your hands onto them, which could then be techchased, etc.

I love how these characters are finally starting to develop, and showing people that perhaps MK isn't the biggest concern they should have.

And even if it's only good to cover distance, that's still a pretty large increase over his normal speed.

Shadow 111

Smash Lord
Pretty much. Seems mostly useless imo.
really? i can see ways that it could be very useful. i think wario's DACUS is one of his most important moves, especially for fighting mk, because of the distance it covers. maybe i'm wrong, but i think the diddy players should look into how they could use it to improve their game. if it turns out to be useless, oh well. lol

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
really? i can see ways that it could be very useful. i think wario's DACUS is one of his most important moves, especially for fighting mk, because of the distance it covers. maybe i'm wrong, but i think the diddy players should look into how they could use it to improve their game. if it turns out to be useless, oh well. lol
If Diddy's Usmash had good knockback I'd say it's fine.

I don't think there would be many occasions where a sliding Usmash would be good for getting to bananas since.....why are they on the other side of the stage anyway? Also factoring in the lag at the end of the move.....I'd rather just run and do a dash attack. Seems safer to me. I suppose situations could vary....but I really think for the most part, this technique is complete garbage.

I think the banana lock infinite that characters have on Diddy is more important. Kelvin showed me a vid of sheik, MK, and a few others able to do it(maybe all the chars but Im not sure). MK's didnt seem difficult and it's an infinite so if anything about Diddy deserves any form of hype, it's the infinite against him.

Shadow 111

Smash Lord
If Diddy's Usmash had good knockback I'd say it's fine.

I don't think there would be many occasions where a sliding Usmash would be good for getting to bananas since.....why are they on the other side of the stage anyway? Also factoring in the lag at the end of the move.....I'd rather just run and do a dash attack. Seems safer to me. I suppose situations could vary....but I really think for the most part, this technique is complete garbage.

I think the banana lock infinite that characters have on Diddy is more important. Kelvin showed me a vid of sheik, MK, and a few others able to do it(maybe all the chars but Im not sure). MK's didnt seem difficult and it's an infinite so if anything about Diddy deserves any form of hype, it's the infinite against him.
alright, i get what you're saying. very true about the infinte being much more important. too bad i'm far too lazy to sped time learning it :(. trying to learn footstool combo stuff reeallyy aggrivates me. i'm awful at that ****, LOL.

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
alright, i get what you're saying. very true about the infinte being much more important. too bad i'm far too lazy to sped time learning it :(. trying to learn footstool combo stuff reeallyy aggrivates me. i'm awful at that ****, LOL.
I wouldn't have the patience for it either. I'd rather just play. I leave bull**** infinites for marvel.

ADHD

Smash Hero
Honestly, I don't think the banana locks are legit at all. You have to set the comp on walk to ensure that it is a true combo, otherwise the standard "stop" setting makes the computer delay the roll for some odd reason. The vid doesn't indicate this.

Also, if you look carefully at the dacus the three upsmash hits are spread throughout the entire slide, which is horrible. The third has the greatest knockback, and that would be the only hit that mattered. It only deals about 7 or so damage.

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
Honestly, I don't think the banana locks are legit at all. You have to set the comp on walk to ensure that it is a true combo, otherwise the standard "stop" setting makes the computer delay the roll for some odd reason. The vid doesn't indicate this.

Also, if you look carefully at the dacus the three upsmash hits are spread throughout the entire slide, which is horrible. The third has the greatest knockback, and that would be the only hit that mattered. It only deals about 7 or so damage.
First part: No idea. If it's legit, cool. If not, Idc. Makes no difference bc that throw is easy to avoid the first time. The opponent has to be above you AND you have to be on the ground, NOT dodging the item. Not gonna happen.

Second part: Either way it's garb

Top Bottom