• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

100% Juice - The best things in life are free.

Turbo Ether

Smash Master
Rockstars of Brawl right here. Doing tours and nabbing dat groupie p*ssy!

Btw, Cyanide, I was the only plate DPS in the raid tonight that didn't have Bryntroll, so I got it for cheap. It's no Shadow's Edge, but it will do for now. I was gonna pass it to our Ret Paladin, but he had been D/Cing all day, so he respectfully forfeited his raid spot for the night. I would have gotten Bloodsoaked Saronite Stompers for cheap too, but of course, they didn't drop. I won't have a shot at Deathbringer's Will for at least another two weeks, due to lack of DKP.

fkacyan

Smash Hero
Rockstars of Brawl right here. Doing tours and nabbing dat groupie p*ssy!

Btw, Cyanide, I was the only plate DPS in the raid tonight that didn't have Bryntroll, so I got it for cheap. It's no Shadow's Edge, but it will do for now. I was gonna pass it to our Ret Paladin, but he had been D/Cing all day, so he respectfully forfeited his raid spot for the night. I would have gotten Bloodsoaked Saronite Stompers for cheap too, but of course, they didn't drop. I won't have a shot at Deathbringer's Will for at least another two weeks, due to lack of DKP.
I only won DBW because our top DKP guy wasn't in the raid. Hoping he's not in the raid for ToGC25 either, because that means H-DV is ALSO mine for the taking (The people right below me when I got DBW spent some stuff as well, so I'm back ahead of them again). God, going from **** to BiS in one week would be hi-larious.

Logging out in PvE gear so you can drool on my stats.

Turbo Ether

Smash Master
Logging out in PvE gear so you can drool on my stats.
Nice stuff. Clearing through Saurfang10 will give me enough Emblems of Frost to get the emblem gloves(BiS), which will also allow me to equip my T10 shoulders without it being a DPS loss. If Whispering Fang Skull drops, it's also mine.

Foy

Smash Champion
Bunch of WoW kids in here.

Yo i want to pick up Diddykong, but my original smash name was ADHDfoy....and kids would be like "YO YOUR THAT ADHD KID!" Which has happened alot at tournament. =[

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
Anti, even if we toured when you were in the crew, you'd still be CRAZY out of the way for all the drivers.

Allied

Smash Master
Yo we gotta get a 2nd juice tour group for

Doom
Minty
Blacka XD
rhyme

if the 3 of you decide to wanna drive to something 1 week let me know i'll drive and we can just **** the money

Allied

Smash Master
yeah but rhyme has school too limiting what he does

but still the offer goes out

its mostly for minty and blacka

they are stuck in the city and they really don't come out even though they are the definition of **** :D

Max Ketchum

That group is ideal for going south. So...MD/VA or PA. MD/VA is too hard, so let me know when there's a Drexel tournament.

Edit: WITH META KNIGHT ALLOWED

Megavitamins

Smash Champion
Yo we gotta get a 2nd juice tour group for

Doom
Minty
Blacka XD
rhyme

if the 3 of you decide to wanna drive to something 1 week let me know i'll drive and we can just **** the money
Thatd be really cool, thanks for the offer ^_^

Anti, even if we toured when you were in the crew, you'd still be CRAZY out of the way for all the drivers.
:( I'm pretty out of the way too then, cuz we both live in the same county on Long Island lol

Max Ketchum

Well, if you can get to a more convenient location (Manhattan or NJ), we wouldn't have a problem getting you (or Anti).

Allied

Smash Master
if chibo is hosting one next weekend i have an idea

Diem
Ether
Zucco
Shadow **** MA

Allied
Minty
Doom
Blacka **** PA

LOLOL whos down?

@ minty blacka

All i would need you guys to do so i can pick up u fools is

get to grand central

Take the grand central to Beacon

i'll pick u up from there ;]

OR

go to NJT take hoboken to middletown

i'll pick u guys up there too

mad easy that why i dont have to drive 2 hours to pick u guys up / deal with traffic / tolls =S and your more than welcome to stay a night over here if the tournament is too long

Turbo Ether

Smash Master
Brawl- is worthless trash, not worthy of anyone's time.

No, I have not played it.

Yes, I am wasting the namesearching guy's time.

Allied

Smash Master
Inb4 brawl- namesearching guy ;D

@seph

JOIN 100% JUICE THEN BRAH!
we gotta team soon i miss yew :D

i love trolling too

God Kais
Overswarm
Infernis Angels? is that how you spell it?
Smash 64
Alpha Zealot
Y.b.M

AND DARC CUZ HES CUTE AS F*CK!

Allied

Smash Master
Allied
Doom
Ether
Shadow

I got this.
Oh you ;]!

Btw

"Good thing ally sucks as metaknight i mean he has no chance of ever even beating me with his metaknight OR HIS SNAKE because i'm the best in the world

Good thing hes not my son, Ally,Ally,Ally,Name search this Ally"

Is the total exact opposite of what think about my son :D

DAZWA WHERE U AT

Yo doom come to manhatten!!! @_@! i'm sorry i couldn't drive you though i got you next time big guy!

Max Ketchum

Oh you ;]!

Btw

"Good thing ally sucks as metaknight i mean he has no chance of ever even beating me with his metaknight OR HIS SNAKE because i'm the best in the world

Good thing hes not my son, Ally,Ally,Ally,Name search this Ally"

Is the total exact opposite of what think about my son :D

DAZWA WHERE U AT

Yo doom come to manhatten!!! @_@! i'm sorry i couldn't drive you though i got you next time big guy!
Get on AIM.

Allied

Smash Master
thnx again for everything papa allied xD

hopefully we all end up doing that tour whatever shiz lol.
Yeah NP hopfully we can do something this weekend :D

edit - Hopfully i place high in doubles this weekend i haven't done doubles in months =S

and i want top 5 in singles @_@ i gotta catch up to everyones skill level so i've been practicing while i can

NNID
Budget_Player
Brawl- is worthless trash, not worthy of anyone's time.

No, I have not played it.

Yes, I am wasting the namesearching guy's time.
Imma gonna cap yo *** *****. Also, I have more time than you could possibly waste. And don't knock before you try it. I may be crazy, but it's fun as all ****.

Inb4 brawl- namesearching guy ;D

@seph

JOIN 100% JUICE THEN BRAH!
we gotta team soon i miss yew :D

i love trolling too

God Kais
Overswarm
Infernis Angels? is that how you spell it?
Smash 64
Alpha Zealot
Y.b.M

AND DARC CUZ HES CUTE AS F*CK!
You called?

Top Bottom