• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

100% Juice - The best things in life are free.

Allied

Smash Master
Yeah **** Upstate NY. They are terrible. Come back up and take our money again.

Wait. Eggm actually threwdown with Hax?
haha we will soon i'm sure ;]

and yeah i can't believe that sh*T HAHAHHAHA eggm is too nuts

lmao, i knew what the move was! i meant like.. how? what happened exactly? XD

edit- nvm, i found it with name searching. i can't believe he really did that >_>
I name searched rock bottom LMAO

edit - kevinm gave me the greatest warning

"Don't let you being 2 good happen in my sight again.

Otherwise the next one might be real "

too goodz

Crizthakidd

Smash Champion
yo anyone know of a really good mmorpg to play thats like free and really good. i just tripped when dashing away from an ic and wtf loss the whole stock cuz he grabbed

Foy

Smash Champion
yo anyone know of a really good mmorpg to play thats like free and really good. i just tripped when dashing away from an ic and wtf loss the whole stock cuz he grabbed
>_> The first part isnt even related to the second part of your talking thingy. <_<

Play private server wow if you cant afford/dont want to pay for wow.

Crizthakidd

Smash Champion
lol i know. its explaning why i wanna play something diff for a while. pservers for wow are alright i guess. anyone wanna got something newer?

Crizthakidd

Smash Champion
yea im playing that on psever too! lolol but i installed windows 7 (which is fackign amazing my comps running godly speed now) which is why im trying to run something cool. do u play?

Allied

Smash Master
Play WoW or don't play em son the rest are bad :]

and My kirby ***** icies ;]

>_> The first part isnt even related to the second part of your talking thingy. <_<

Play private server wow if you cant afford/dont want to pay for wow.
private servers are mad bad son i've tried most of them =/

Don't play MMOs.
You don't gotta lie ;]

yo

The Green Ranger WINS his FIRST MMA FIGHT without MORPHING!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_d3PWWTBw5U&feature=player_embedded
hahahhaha

Veril

Frame Savant
The square-root of any non-square natural number is by default irrational (see quadratic irrationals), so she is correct that radical-2 + radical-8 is irrational, and that the squared sum of the two are 18. On the other hand, she ignores e and pi due to her smaller brain. Math discrimination lol.
The best mathematician I know is a woman. She's one of the vice-presidents of IBM and obviously a super-genius. I'm friends with her son (my old roommate).

How hard did I just kill that joke?

Foy

Smash Champion
Use to play WoW. Stopped. Then played Private servers. Then stopped. Then played maple with some smashers and gave up on that.

Now i use my time better. Like doing lines of coke and jayin off.

Crizthakidd

Smash Champion
i wonder what smashers still play ms i know a couple. my friends giving me his 150 hero

i wonder if foy goes on swf while on acid listening to pink floyd o.O

Allied

Smash Master
The square-root of any non-square natural number is by default irrational (see quadratic irrationals), so she is correct that radical-2 + radical-8 is irrational, and that the squared sum of the two are 18. On the other hand, she ignores e and pi due to her smaller brain. Math discrimination lol.
The best mathematician I know is a woman. She's one of the vice-presidents of IBM and obviously a super-genius. I'm friends with her son (my old roommate).

LMAO Veril you killed it so hard my **** fell off

How hard did I just kill that joke?
Use to play WoW. Stopped. Then played Private servers. Then stopped. Then played maple with some smashers and gave up on that.

Now i use my time better. Like doing lines of coke and jayin off.
haha foy your nuts yeah juice still plays WoW
lmao

Lmao I've seen that before. That website is hilarious XD
its mad funny i laughed for like 10 minutes

i wonder what smashers still play ms i know a couple. my friends giving me his 150 hero

MS IS SOOO GEY

and foy is nuts he can do whatever

Allied

Smash Master
we need an artist STAT!

imo we should update the OP too with some cool stuff
its been the same way for years!

(thats right years!)

fkacyan

Smash Hero
Unlike, Arthas, I don't want people to follow my path! I logged in for the first time in 4 days or so, this morning.

The crew banner needs to be updated, guys. I'm not particularly strong in this area.
No johns, my friend. You'll be on all day doing the new stuff unlocked, we both know this to be true.

Foy

Smash Champion

**** Pink Floyd. I hate that band.
Yo if you guys don't get someone to do your guys banner, ill make you guys a beast one when i get some free time.

Allied

Smash Master
been practicing melee with t.web, sol and ky? and the beno!

mad fun i'm getting so much better at melee ;]!

Turbo Ether

Smash Master
Also I got Deathbringer's Will. uahahahahaha.
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKK

I'm not highest on DKP, because I had to work on a few raid nights. Spending minimal DKP, I could see 900 DPS increase if a few pieces drop.

Top Bottom