• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

100% Hatred

Rawfuls

Smash Journeyman
You're even worse for responding to it, unless you're serious. Your sarcasm is never serious though.
Your 10,000th was funny btw. =p

If we can get Charlotte to come to this then the turnout won't be half-bad.

I should carpool with Rawfuls(or vice versa)....

I had more I wanted to put in this post, but I forgot what it was.
thats fine with me... orrrr we shoud make gboro go and pick us up on their way >.>

AlcyoNite

Smash Champion
how long do u think this will go until? i may have something to do at midnight here on campus, so if no one plans on leaving at a decent hour (which probably no one will), I may not come.

HOWEVER, if turnout for this looks strong, I may just not go to the other function. What is this "other function that crystalnite seems to deem so important"? I am not ever going to tell you because it does not matter at all.

AlcyoNite

Smash Champion
theo, i've seen you at a couple tourneys before duke i just didn't know it was you because everyone called you theo. lol, random. :)
funny, i dont think ive ever seen/noticed you before then.

yeah, i guess crystal is a girly name or something

....like it should matter tho, cuz apparently its SOO effeminate to play flute.

The BEST flute players are guys anyway, so it's not as if people know what they're talking about. :p:p:p:p

DJRome

Smash Hero
well the best everything is guys. just because the best are guys doesn't mean you should do it. like playing the flute for instance

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Flutes don't discriminate between who plays them or not, but more power to you if you can just boldly say you play them whenever you want.

Edit: same-time post ****.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
winston salem, i'll go this, and i'll give you rides (with a little gas assistance :)) but i kinda need to come back on saturday too. primarily church johns, but other factors as well. so if thats what you wanna do, then let me know i guess. it's not as long a drive as i thought, at least not from your place. This is all also weather permitting, seems like thursday might be a pain, but nobody knows yet.

In other unrelated news, does anybody have a PS2 that they're not using? i'd buy one, cause my laser just died on this thing, and i'm deep in the middle of Kingdom hearts 2 (along with 12 other unfinished games i own), and would kind of like to get on that. Thanks.

Rawfuls

Smash Journeyman
winston salem, i'll go this, and i'll give you rides (with a little gas assistance :)) but i kinda need to come back on saturday too. primarily church johns, but other factors as well. so if thats what you wanna do, then let me know i guess. it's not as long a drive as i thought, at least not from your place. This is all also weather permitting, seems like thursday might be a pain, but nobody knows yet.

In other unrelated news, does anybody have a PS2 that they're not using? i'd buy one, cause my laser just died on this thing, and i'm deep in the middle of Kingdom hearts 2 (along with 12 other unfinished games i own), and would kind of like to get on that. Thanks.
Thanks Chris, and i have a ps2 that... im really not using much that i dont mind loaning you just not for too long it tends to get dusted off for some 2d fighters every now and then.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
sounds good bro. i'm still trying to decide, i might just go ahead and buy a ps3 now that my car situation is complete.

so rawfuls, you cool with hickory stuff all saturday? now to see what pp wants...

theAPExp

Smash Ace
make sure you get the old ps3's
i don't think the new one's are backwards compatible

anyway i can attempt to give people an idea of the forecast

tomorrow will be really warm, i think they said like maybe 52 in charlotte. so like high 40's in hickory.
thursday is expecting nothing unless the system get's here early
friday is supposed to be snow/sleet/freezing rain/cold rain. they don't really know because they haven't figured out where the freezing line will be. from what it looks i-40 west/north seem to be about the cutoff point for anything in the winter mix area. if it's warm it'll be just normal rain, and if it's cold it'll be most likely ice/sleet.
saturday it's supposed to do something that morning, but from what i guess it'll be rain cause the system will be on it's way out and should be above freezing. rain will also melt w/e from friday faster so if barely anything accumulates on friday then it should be fine by sat at noon.

also remember that it'll be below freezing thur night, fri night, sat night. so w/e does come down be it has the capabilities to refreeze.

and note:
i'm getting ready for this tourney by playing legend of dragoon
meru is a beast

Top Bottom