• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

10/25 Houston, TX SSBM Tourney "How Many Neanderthals Can Fit on a Sinking Ship?" 2!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guts-Rage

Smash Cadet
Hmmnnnn..... I won't be able to do doubles, but before them if anyone wants to play teams then I can. Anyone can partner up with me.... it doesn't matter if your good or not, I'm just playing for fun:)

Timerbomb

Smash Apprentice
i'll be able to do teams with bacon if we go so you can count us in the interested in teams section. though i'll do low tier too

Sybawave

Smash Ace
I wish it was A.M. XD but I don't think anyone would ever host that early

And it's at....(waits for Clueless) ^_^;; Beltway 8 -> Spencer Highway -> Call him XD It's around Glenwood Avenue. So if you can find that on Google/Yahoo map then you'll be fine. You may have to call him anyway to find out where to go in the apartment(?) area

XZalla

Smash Journeyman
sadly can't go to clueless's smashfest today.
seems like i have to go through some sort of 8 hour training process tomorrow morning just after getting the job. but it's all in sacrifice for next saturday!
;/

Sybawave

Smash Ace
Lol hey Xzalla/SideEffect lol I'll team with one of y'all xD </wishful thinking>

And it's fun posting lol mainly because it's not out of my way. I always do my hw on the computer and I only have class 4 days a week.

Btw, something came up with my family so it may result in me being late to the Smashfest @ Clueless's house for anyone who reads this

Lol Dawn needs a partner guys XD

Sybawave

Smash Ace
I don't think any of us can help you there XD go ask someone in the San Antonio board. What about forkgirl? Isn't she coming? Ride with her

Btw, I beat TGM! (in SSBM XD though he isn't what he once was at all) I'm coming for you Sethlon, Side Effect, and Mouf.

And I'll team with someone who is really good, bluezaft wanna team?

Clueless ROCKS! More Smashfests pl0x (<-most annoying word evar!)

BeBoBli

Smash Cadet
Just letting you guys know it's still on. I'll be getting internet next month so notices like this won't be so spread out.

Guts-Rage, if no one I already know doesn't have a team mate then I might team up with you.

King Mosquito, who was your ride originally? What happened?

Sybawave

Smash Ace
Too bad no one ever said anything about it possibly being off n00b. All you had to do was just say "the tournament" rather than being a jerk about it.

Guts-Rage

Smash Cadet
Guts-Rage, if no one I already know doesn't have a team mate then I might team up with you.

Hahaha thanks, BeBoBli. You guys are probably thinking I'm some n00b, I'm going to make a name for myself in this tournament. BTW hey BeBoBli I've seen your falcon, It'd be cool if we're a Falcon team. (Just a suggestion, if you don't like it, then its no problem)

The MC Clusky

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0404-6991-4531
Just letting you guys know it's still on. I'll be getting internet next month so notices like this won't be so spread out.

King Mosquito, who was your ride originally? What happened?
Girl problems. That's all I'm gonna say.

Anyways, if Forkgirl is going, I'll see about going with her.

Sybawave

Smash Ace
XD good excuse King Mosquito

And I'm probably some n00b too XD I just came out lol so 2 of us will be battling for a name in Houston...My Marth vs your Falcon XD

I really want to get 2nd though. SideEffect and Dawn are the ones I'm afraid of since they use Fox and I still have no idea how to fight those =/

baka4moé

Smash Champion
Too bad no one ever said anything about it possibly being off n00b. All you had to do was just say "the tournament" rather than being a jerk about it.
Wait a minute...fine, I apologize if I came off as being a jerk, but that doesn't mean it's ok to respond to me like one. Though I'm certainly not one of the best in Houston, I wouldn't like you calling me a n00b, as a) you've never even seen me play before, and b) I've held my own pretty decently among some of the players, like Sethlon, Dawn, Clue, and Mouf. So please, while I'm sorry for the rude remark (I was in a terrible mood at the time), don't start making assumptions and be rude yourself.

Sybawave

Smash Ace
I've seen you play before against Sethlon and he was using Roy. Clue ***** you with like 2+ stocks left, Mouf was probably Falco or something and Dawn was also most likely Fox/Falco. And according to some of the Houston area smashers, "Dawn isn't that good to begin with, he's just very technical."

Does Houston even have a crew XD

@ G-R: It won't be a match, it'll just be **** XD jk

baka4moé

Smash Champion
I've seen you play before against Sethlon and he was using Roy. Clue ***** you with like 2+ stocks left, Mouf was probably Falco or something and Dawn was also most likely Fox/Falco. And according to some of the Houston area smashers, "Dawn isn't that good to begin with, he's just very technical."
That wasn't me in that vid against clue dude, that was void (again, please don't make assumptions)... and I've beaten Mouf's DK too...Whatever, I don't really want to argue anymore; let's not escalate this any further and just play and have fun at the tourney ok k...

Sybawave

Smash Ace
I didn't say I saw you play Clue, learn to read, he told me. And Dk's vs Peaches are a bad match up. Mouf is good with DK on fastfallers but not floaties

baka4moé

Smash Champion
OMG I don't want to talk about this anymore. This started because of something I already apologized for, so let's drop the subject shall we? Like I said, let's just settle this with friendlies at the tourney, not with an internet war ;) Who knows; if we can't find one, we might end up joining forces for teams (then we'll wreck lol jk).

@ clue: did you really say that? i honestly can't remember that happening...(not that it really matters anymore though)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom