• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

1 Day...! (New Brawl Site Countdown)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Virgilijus

Nonnulli Laskowski praestant
BRoomer
Bum, I know it should be sometime in the morning because that's when it changed from 2 days to 1 yesterday. Other than that, I can only guess :(

BUM163

Smash Lord
plomid how u know itz a hour n half left?who told u this n wheres ur proof?lol

The_Corax_King

Smash Lord
ugh... does anyone know if the 12 hour delay is true...

did they retract taht at any time last night while I was away?

PDOT

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4871-5506-0357
What time did the site last update?

If it updated at the time you guys are saying and then updates at miday japanese time, that would be dumb because the counter says 1 day..not 1.5 days.

Plomid

Smash Ace
What time did the site last update?

If it updated at the time you guys are saying and then updates at miday japanese time, that would be dumb because the counter says 1 day..not 1.5 days.
and it said 1day about 23 hours ago too :)
omg it almost 1 hour!!!!

Classic-Black

Smash Journeyman
SP isn't the only one that knows japanese, and its kinda hard to be a hoax when it's on Nintendo's own page. But with anything on the internet, things are always subject to change, and since Metroid has a set deat know, Im good regardless

cdiaz032

Smash Rookie
well, it's 22:53 hrs in japan.

There is only one hour left to may 22nd...

just one hour.... :p

Andromeda

Smash Lord
Hehehe... Sry, I just can't resist to laugh in pure happiness! I haven't been this happy since I can't remember! ^^ Let's hope again, but of course count for the worst.

Zodiac

Smash Master
Hehehe... Sry, I just can't resist to laugh in pure happiness! I haven't been this happy since I can't remember! ^^ Let's hope again, but of course count for the worst.
They did say that they would update it noon japan time. meaning about 13 hours. But Im hoping that it updates at japanese midnight!

CaptainCC

Smash Journeyman
Nintendo's press release this morning worries me. They announced a Prime 3 and Chargers release date and not a peep about Smash. The release list stretched all the way to September, so it looks like that basically guarantees Smash is October or later. Hopefully they have a press release waiting to run when the site does, or they're jsut goign to let the site speak for itself. I really, really hope this weekend of hype doesn't end in disappointment.

Anyway:

-Diddy
-Olimar
-Little Mac

Watch it happen.

Problem2

Smash Champion
NNID
Problem0
10:58PM on Monday, May 21 in Japan. Still no update... but wait. Doesn't it say 8 days till the website updates? Doesn't that mean we have to wait till Japan reaches Tuesday, May 22?

Zodiac

Smash Master
Nintendo's press release this morning worries me. They announced a Prime 3 and Chargers release date and not a peep about Smash. The release list stretched all the way to September, so it looks like that basically guarantees Smash is October or later. Hopefully they have a press release waiting to run when the site does, or they're jsut goign to let the site speak for itself. I really, really hope this weekend of hype doesn't end in disappointment.

Anyway:

-Diddy
-Olimar
-Little Mac

Watch it happen.
Umm, Link? Plleeeeease, in addition to smash prime is my top 3.

Helios

BRoomer
BRoomer
If he's wrong he needs to learn how to tell time. I mean he's in japan. XD
Well, I'm sure there are other matters than just figuring out what time a day starts ;)

If there are uncertainties whether the info will be released at midnight or noon, for example.

Scav

Tires don Exits
BRoomer
They didn't announce Smash because the release list only goes through September. And if you thought it was going to be in September, well... you haven't been reading Smashboards :p

Zinc

Smash Apprentice
wouldn't be hilarious that everyone who thinks it's just getting a site change or maintence are wrong?
Oh, man especiually when Nintendo all ready said there would be a MAJOR UPDATE on the site.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom