• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

1 Day...! (New Brawl Site Countdown)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cenedar

Smash Ace
I keep seeing it...in my dreams... Smash... Bros... need... more...info...must...stop...talking....like...this...

BRAGGLEFURG!!!

Only a few hours left... I hope....

(curls into fetal position to hibernate)

Mr.GAW

Smash Champion
Well even though I don't like Nsider I'm going to trust the source and he is a MOD-
http://forums.nintendo.com/nintendo/board/message?board.id=smash&message.id=1437749

This guy states it should be around 10-11am..
I'm Eastern Time-
And the site has ALWAYS updated for me around 10-11am ever since the countdown started.
Never trust NSider. That "MOD" is probably 13 years old. Trust me, there's a thread on it and everything.

McFox closed it because he was being a *******, not because it's not true.

It's confirmed. Just believe it, if not, look it up.

And the guy from England, you'll get your news at 4am on the 22nd.

Necro Pit

Smash Cadet
Ugggghhh..... I have to go to school.
I am not going to learn anything today with Brawl info. update on my mind.
Then again I don't want to learn anything in school ever.

Croco

Smash Lord
Never trust NSider. That "MOD" is probably 13 years old. Trust me, there's a thread on it and everything.

McFox closed it because he was being a *******, not because it's not true.

It's confirmed. Just believe it, if not, look it up.

And the guy from England, you'll get your news at 4am on the 22nd.
I guess your right.. I found that thread.

Though I'm still hoping for 11am.

BUM163

Smash Lord
ok where can i see the time?i see it sayz 1 day left still but i wanna see the time.wat time is it gonna come out on the u.s n when u tell me show me proof cuz i see alot of different times wit no proof.the site only sayz 1 day left n no time tickin down

boricuaboy

Smash Apprentice
yup i gotta go 2 skool 2 in a little while im waitin for the info 2.. when will i get it in illinois

NES n00b

Smash Master
Oxford, Mississippi. . . . permanent n00b
Sakurai will not put the specific time on the website. You wanna know why? Because you touch youself at night. :p jk Really it is because I did not sacrfice the last kid I had.

Or maybe, Sakurai does not want to show the exact time in order for the site not to crash the second it comes out. (More like the first three seconds lol.)

D

Deleted member

ARGGHHH!

And I have possibly the hardest exam in ages tomorrow!

Way to go. I really need a method of time travel, and fast.

BUM163

Smash Lord
true thatz smart.well people need 2 stop sayin a time that they can't proved lol.i say itz gonna b morning till afternoon hopefully.

blueVlaD

Smash Cadet
10am?
Im at school

oh well, ill be able to see it after
most people have seen the site
so it wont crash when i go on it.

*hopes for more pokemon
(but not n00b pokemon like mew2 and pichu)*
is it too much to ask for a heavy pokemon?!
all the pokemon in the last game where
tied for lightest character lol

boricuaboy

Smash Apprentice
i didnt even see the time. someone said nintendo.com right...? i didnt see anything about brawl when i went to the site.
Yes it is its the first thing under promotions and events..

A major update is on the way to the official Super Smash Bros. Brawl website. Keep your eye on the countdown clock!

thats wat it says

Scav

Tires don Exits
BRoomer
It's hard to say. But the consensus seems to be 11 eastern.

Course, I'll be refresh-pounding them starting at 9.

cdiaz032

Smash Rookie
something I think is that it will come before 11 am, because yesterday when I was working the counter reached 1 after I came to my work.

Now it's 7.46 am here in mexico...

hopefully, the site will launch at 8 or 9, more lately at 10 or 11... but I think not after that :)

boricuaboy

Smash Apprentice
Scav y do u have a grimer & a leaf on ur thing.... n i cant wait for the update & the game still

DainBramaged

Smash Ace
:p lmao, Thank you Victoria day! ( it's good to be Canadian) !
and yes Scav, IM EXCITED!!! Man, today's going to be a good day....leavin soon to go to work, getting paid time and a half (YES !) getting back around 12 am ( so really....for me it dosn't matter what time the info is released, im not here at 11 am OR pm) and the running straight to my computer!

lmao....I can't wait to see how much this thread is going to explode after today......thought it was bad yesterday.....think again

spjd

Smash Apprentice
Man.. If it'r correct that we'll have to wain an additonal 12 hours, then it'll be revealed at around 5 AM here. :(
Then I won't even be able to see the site the moment it opens.

BUM163

Smash Lord
so in the u.s the site will b open in 2 hours meanin 11 am?cuz itz 9 14 in the bx.ahhhhhh this is no good lol wheres the real info

BUM163

Smash Lord
**** no one really knowz the time just guessin or goin by wat otha people made up lol

zerodownhm

Smash Apprentice
So its going down today? hmmm i'll catch it after i get back from work, im not too exited i expect little from it, but oh well we'll see what shows up on it...

Zodiac

Smash Master
Only 3 and a half hours till Japanese tiiiiiiime gets to the update<---(Crap I was wrong wrong wrong!), good luck guys, I went to sleep 3 hours ago only cause I got sick. and now im up so I don't oversleep and can explain to my boss why I cant work for at least half the day! I didn't purposely get sick just to see the site update, seriously, I didn't.

Japanese time eqauls 10:43 pm!

Luck-NYC/NJ

Smash Lord
BergenField, Bergen County(North East Jersey)
i love how bum has been tryna find this out for a good hour and no-one can tell him the correct information lol. Someone whose been following this for a while please speak up and say when its coming out. then back up wat u say with a link to a website as to where you got the information. its that simple.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom