• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

1 Day...! (New Brawl Site Countdown)

Status
Not open for further replies.

CaptainCC

Smash Journeyman
The semantics of the Nintendo "major update" are suspicious. I have allowed myself to believe that it means we will be getting a major update because of the surrounding factors in the last month or so related to Brawl and Nintendo announcements in general, but that statement by no means guarantees big new information:

"A major update is on the way to the official Super Smash Bros. Brawl website. "

"An update to the official website" if you cut the extranneous words. That could mean that the update pertains to the layout of the site and not necessarily a major content update. It is by no means a guarantee because it is structurally and rhetorically ambiguous.

Cojiro

Smash Journeyman
Quick Question, does anyone have a saved pic of each of the countdown days? i.e. 5 Days to go, 4 Days to go, etc.

Midnight here in Melbourne, staying up till 1 (hoping) and then I can sleep the hours away...

EDIT: That Cat with the melon helmet is the Coolest. Avatar. Ever. DYNAMIC ENTRY!!

vZakat

Half Genie
If there are uncertainties whether the info will be released at midnight or noon, for example.
Well, the number on the site seemed to change at the same time everyday. And after figuring that time here, it seems more like it'll be at midnight. And I want to just be a noob fan and say, cool I'm having a conversation with Helios. :)

Helios

BRoomer
BRoomer
Well, the number on the site seemed to change at the same time everyday. And after figuring that time here, it seems more like it'll be at midnight. And I want to just be a noob fan and say, cool I'm having a conversation with Helios. :)
I see. Well, let's hope we've only got 45 more minutes to go, then :)

*signs autograph*

spjd

Smash Apprentice
Yeah... I don't think I'll be able to wait untill tomorrow!
But then again, I might have to.

Zodiac

Smash Master
I cant find anywhere that the site has been delayed 12 hours and my sister knows japanise very well.
Are you looking at the article, everyone, samurai panda wasnt the one that translated this orginally was eh?

Cronos_Rainbow

Smash Champion
Well it's 12:30 AM here, and we're same time as Japan.....so it should be up maybe *shrugs* ...but it's not :X

Scav

Tires don Exits
BRoomer
Thanks, Classic Black.

So, I'm going to go ahead and get on the record saying: if they don't update in 30 minutes (having delayed it 12 hours), lets keep the angst to a minimum.

spjd

Smash Apprentice
I'm just sad, I won't be here when it's being revealed, if they push it another 12 hours!

CHUK

Smash Ace
Hahaha, yeah, I just woke up to see this and still one day. Lets hope we dont see 1 day for another 6 months...... Can't wait.

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
As in if this suddenly fills with poopies it'll be flushed :)

EDIT: 6 posts between mine and scav? jeez guys, hope you aren't this quick everywhere :)

The_Corax_King

Smash Lord
20 minutes...!

we should post by the minute... 19...18... etc...

then we find out it is delayed XD

edit: hmmm... it says 20 minutes on the computer clock... only :38 on the site...

ok now 20 minutes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom