• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

1/19/08-1/20/08 San Antonio, TX: FINAL SMASH 2 (FIRST POST UPDATE!)

S.O.S.

Smash Lord
to anyone staying at my house friday

you will not be able to get house untill midnight on friday due to me getting home from work at midnight ty

also to dojo ill 5$ mm u as well my marth your falco? 2/3 tourney style?

S.O.S.

Smash Lord

you will not be able to get house untill midnight on friday due to me getting home from work at midnight ty

oh and ROK ill shoe mm you as well. if you win u get my 2 shoes and ill throw in my car but if i win i get your other shoe then me and hylian can brag how we have some dudes shoes lol

DoH

meleeitonme.tumblr.com
half of drew's car cancelled and him and sand-trap may not even go...forward should stay with us.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103

oh and ROK ill shoe mm you as well. if you win u get my 2 shoes and ill throw in my car but if i win i get your other shoe then me and hylian can brag how we have some dudes shoes lol
Lololol. This will be amazing.

K1T3

Smash Lord
so i should have mms w/... leeharris, mosquito, kite(?), and dojo?
i have a horrible memory...

anyway...i'm looking forward to everyone having a jolly good time this weekend. good luck everyone
We have a MM?

DoH, I'm probably picking up Foward from the airport. Yall can stop by to grab him when yall get in town if you want.

The MC Clusky

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0404-6991-4531
ATTENTION ALL SMASHERS!

If you need me today, I will spending most of it at UTSA, hopefully finding South Paw and making sure he isn't lost in the city by himself (things suck without a phone). Also, I will be buying name tags, lots of pens, and making sheets for registration. There will also be sheets that clearly show what the rules are, so no one can contend.

If it is important 210 723 5386. I can answer questions and give directions just about anywhere.

FYI, I believe I did turn Japes and Floats back on.

Jake13

Smash Lord
SBR rules are dumb, rainbow and dk64 shouldn't be random. Use MLG rules, duhz

Also, sos rules dumb too

Just gimme my money

bluezaft

The True Zaft
I dunno, counterpicking Mushroom Kingdom II in singles might be interesting. Except against waveshining Foxes.

# Drugs and Alcohol should be prohibited.
It's funny that the backroom set up rules for the tournament site itself. I heard they almost included "All shirts must be tucked in and no distracting jewelry, clothing, or hairstyles may be worn."

TGM

Smash Lord
I dunno, counterpicking Mushroom Kingdom II in singles might be interesting. Except against waveshining Foxes.

It's funny that the backroom set up rules for the tournament site itself. I heard they almost included "All shirts must be tucked in and no distracting jewelry, clothing, or hairstyles may be worn."
are u serious? thats pushin it.

artarian

Smash Journeyman
ok so i never thought this was gonna happen, but david agreed to team with me if drew wouldnt be able to come, which was highly unlikely to happen. but it did, so im teaming with chang, so espy, i guess we arent. sorry to f things up some more, no hard feelings i hope.

artarian

Smash Journeyman
so i will be driving and taking chang with me, and i was talking to DoH and he asked me if i could pick up Forward from your place kite, sooo ummm, where do u live and all that jazz? chang and i should be in SA sometime this evening

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
ok so i never thought this was gonna happen, but david agreed to team with me if drew wouldnt be able to come, which was highly unlikely to happen. but it did, so im teaming with chang, so espy, i guess we arent. sorry to f things up some more, no hard feelings i hope.
It's no problem, do what you want to do.

This does mean however, that I need a new teams partner...

Any takers.....please?

Dojo

Smash Champion
It's no problem, do what you want to do.

This does mean however, that I need a new teams partner...

Any takers.....please?

yo I may take u up if my partner doesnt go. Dunno if you'd like to or not but the offers on the table if my partner doesnt come which more than likely he wont.

K1T3

Smash Lord
Lol Haha probably chained them up so they can't leave.

Espy you play puff, I may team with a puff, just throwing that statement out there. I still want to team with C though so we can **** Lee and Cyphus again =P Nah it was close last time =) La is taking too long to get here =(

Big C is a masochist...

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
As for my team partner...

I'll probably just go and see how things play out at the tournament itself. I aint entering singles, but I'm gonna go for friendlies and try to improve anything I'm still sucking at...

majoras.

Smash Journeyman
houston is leaving at about 6-7pm friday nite. b at smiles a about 10-1130 nite. valley, pray to god you dont get TGM comboed
dude, finally well play samus ditos ^.^ ugggggggghhh yeayyyyyyyyyyyuzz

The MC Clusky

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0404-6991-4531
I hope Valley calls Smiles, because he ain't at his dorm.

DoH, Dope tink and forward are all safe and sound at HaHa's place. So is South Paw, and he's waiting for OK to pick him up.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Mosquito, what's the earliest we can show up at Gamelot for friendlies and junk?

I'm gonna try to make it there as soon as I can...

Top Bottom