• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

1/19/08-1/20/08 San Antonio, TX: FINAL SMASH 2 (FIRST POST UPDATE!)

FakeGeorge

Smash Journeyman
so that leaves only...
Car 1: Randal, Vaughn, Tim, Alex(just tagging along)
car 2: chad, pierre, ricky, ray, johnwu(coming from airplane but part of that pool)
car 3: Varuna, Flarefox....cyphus + lee

......any way i could persuade u to take car 1 (baton rouge smashers) instead? I can promise you, out of all the LA smashers, they are the most quiet and polite. =]
We already have a hotel, so we're good. Also, Phil's riding with us, not Tim. As far as I know, Tim isn't going at all.

artarian

Smash Journeyman
SOS, first off, thanks for offering housing for myself and chang. maybe i can bring some drinks so i can join in on the fun. also, could we come friday night? or is saturday better? thanks again

K1T3

Smash Lord
All of LA is welcome to come to my place, the ones I know are cool and I'm sure the rest of you are as well. I hope everyone comes Friday cause I really need practice before the tourney =)
Meaning don't go to SOS's =P

Kyle you didn't say where NM is staying, do you know?

Southpaw did you get housing? If you really need a place Thurs I can house you, but you'll have to go to school with me friday morning =P It's only two hrs of classes though and you could probably just smash in the meantime till I get out

Forward you're welcome to join me and LA over the weekend if you want.

Sethlon

Smash Champion
BRoomer
You comin cort? would be awesome to get some games in...

ATTENTION: I challenge anyone to 1 dollar mm if they can take 2 stocks off me BRAWLY STYLE!!! Thats right, play w/ 1 hand and face and take 2 stocks, n u wont lose money even if u dont. Anyone?
I'd be up for that =} Although I'll likely just stick to one hand and leave ma face out of it.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Then I hope you get nervous if we have to play in singles.

I'm not entering singles. Didn't you read my moping in the earlier posts? I mean, you must have, you did post the most in the thread....

Akashic

Smash Rookie
I am joining the Tournament this Saturday/Sunday..
I am RikashiX from GFAQS..so use whatever name..and I live in Texas so..Im from Texas..xD

TGM

Smash Lord
Hey this guy named furbs is bringing 2 to 3 people. hes from houston. where can he stay?

artarian

Smash Journeyman
hylian, i believe Rayz is in NY, meaning he wont be able to come to the tourny, unless he flies down or something. that u mean u no have teammate?

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
hylian, i believe Rayz is in NY, meaning he wont be able to come to the tourny, unless he flies down or something. that u mean u no have teammate?
If that's the scenario, then I'm open as a teammate again.

Only if that's the current situation of course...

Edit: You're too good kite...

artarian

Smash Journeyman
what is this crap? first hylian, my actual teammate, leaves me for rayz, and now my newer teammate, puffball, tries to take hylian, my teammate...........im sad, angry, and confused........jordan, if ray isnt here, lets just team up and **** people ok?

South_Paw

Smash Ace
Southpaw did you get housing? If you really need a place Thurs I can house you, but you'll have to go to school with me friday morning =P It's only two hrs of classes though and you could probably just smash in the meantime till I get out
no, not yet. and i wouldnt mind going to school with you =P

will you be able to pick me up from the airport though? =/ i have no transportation until the Oklahoma players arrive friday night

K1T3

Smash Lord
Cool can you PM me the details, gate and everything, and your number, and anything else that might be needed.
Also make sure to bring anything you might need, I can't guarantee providing anything. I havn't told my parents anyone was coming tomorrow either so just be polite and I'll make it work

Edit: DoH we need to play this time, Melee is ending and we never play =/

South_Paw

Smash Ace
erm, i dont know what gate, but i know my flight no. is 2872, from phoenix, arriving at 7:32, thats all my info says right now

LeeHarris

Smash Lord
Like I said before, I didn't plan on doing doubles - but if someone needs a partner, PM me.

I am going to call you guys out on those G&W MMs. I want my money.

Anybody else want to lose some money against the legendary G&W? ($1, $2 even?!)

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
what is this crap? first hylian, my actual teammate, leaves me for rayz, and now my newer teammate, puffball, tries to take hylian, my teammate...........im sad, angry, and confused........jordan, if ray isnt here, lets just team up and **** people ok?
Wha?

No, this is what I said and meant.

You asked hylian if you can team with him because you thought that maybe ray couldn't show. I assumed that you were going to team with hylian, so I said I was available as anyones team partner, PROVIDED that you actually left to team with hylian.

You can go ahead and team with him though, I really don't mind.

i needs a team mate (a good one) since doh ditched me lol
Well....there's forward. =P

If artarian leaves to team with someone else, wanna team?

TGM

Smash Lord
nah, if wobbles and mango go.......tink and dope will be decimated. then ill take out wobbs and mango by myself.

gabe, your going!?!?!??!?! COOL!

and houston will bring about 10 people.

FakeGeorge

Smash Journeyman
The Baton Rouge car is leaving tomorrow morning, and we should be in San Antonio by 7-8ish. Your mall has an awesome looking arcade with lots of music games, so we're gonna check it out tomorrow night.

Top Bottom