• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

1/10/09 - Game Table, Mineola NY

EWING

Smash Apprentice
School: Nashville, TN Home: Long Island, NY
alright so what the ****. everone in the wordl shoudl know how patrick ewing is because hes the best ever. yet i go to ****ing battlegrounds and the 16 year old dude who runs the shop decides to call be "e-wing." **** that, sti not lke i know some star wars bull**** that his fuggles-*** gf probably makes him memorize. seriously its like calling ghandi hitler.

slash why is long island awesome enough to not have any tourneys won by mk or snake. seriously, too good. leki listen,e g&w is broken and everyone knows, except the secret of brawl is that theo nly character that can beat jigglypuff is jigglypuff. and **** yall for hatin for no reason.

slash seriouysly. long island is too good. theres the steroestlypcal villians like daboz who will destroy anyone mericlessly w his temper-tantrums of thunder, slash amazing alliteration to the left <<<<. then theres like a whole nother level of metaphor, nyc (ESPECIALLY OTHER MAD GOOD BOROUGHS BESIDES MANHATTAN EXCEPT THE TERRIBLE, AWFUL STATEN ISLAND) people come in like the british invasion in 1960s music, setting the trend, but america (thats long island *****) has bands thats are like 'yea thats legit too.' and thats basically how the long island scene plays out and everyones like yea that makes sense unless theyre *******

ture story

Angel.M <3 C:

Smash Champion
alright so what the ****. everone in the wordl shoudl know how patrick ewing is because hes the best ever. yet i go to ****ing battlegrounds and the 16 year old dude who runs the shop decides to call be "e-wing." **** that, sti not lke i know some star wars bull**** that his fuggles-*** gf probably makes him memorize. seriously its like calling ghandi hitler.

slash why is long island awesome enough to not have any tourneys won by mk or snake. seriously, too good. leki listen,e g&w is broken and everyone knows, except the secret of brawl is that theo nly character that can beat jigglypuff is jigglypuff. and **** yall for hatin for no reason.

slash seriouysly. long island is too good. theres the steroestlypcal villians like daboz who will destroy anyone mericlessly w his temper-tantrums of thunder, slash amazing alliteration to the left <<<<. then theres like a whole nother level of metaphor, nyc (ESPECIALLY OTHER MAD GOOD BOROUGHS BESIDES MANHATTAN EXCEPT THE TERRIBLE, AWFUL STATEN ISLAND) people come in like the british invasion in 1960s music, setting the trend, but america (thats long island *****) has bands thats are like 'yea thats legit too.' and thats basically how the long island scene plays out and everyones like yea that makes sense unless theyre *******

ture story
I did not understand one word in this story.

DaiAndOh

Smash Ace
The part I got was people calling him E-wing for some ******** reason. I mean, he doesn't put a dash in his name, and if anyone had blasted seen the guys avatar of a name started in E and ending in Wing, with or without a dash, if there was the mugshot of a 7' ex NBA player, I'm pretty sure the guy wants to be called Ewing.

EWING

Smash Apprentice
School: Nashville, TN Home: Long Island, NY
The part I got was people calling him E-wing for some ******** reason. I mean, he doesn't put a dash in his name, and if anyone had blasted seen the guys avatar of a name started in E and ending in Wing, with or without a dash, if there was the mugshot of a 7' ex NBA player, I'm pretty sure the guy wants to be called Ewing.
brilliantly written.

di di dum dum dum

N.A.G.A.C.E

Smash Champion
Nah, 1-10-09 actually means October 15th, 2014
ok maybe i should of looked before asking but the sarcasm (which is the deepest chasm of them all) was not needed.

Anyway this time i looked and i don't see when brawl singles starts anyone know when it is

vanek_pi

Smash Journeyman
there should be about 50+ people at this. and yea, there is no time that the tourney starts. i can only assume its going to start at noon.

ch33s3

Smash Lord
Registration at 12, Matches start at 1. I don't want to put up a time frame for each event because I fear we might run behind or ahead of schedule, but doubles is first.

ANTi_

Smash Hero

ture story
'i just started at this for like 20 seconds then said "what"

DaiAndOh

Smash Ace
So as eager as I am for bashing everyone this weekend, there is no time listed on the information page. Is there a set time already posted or an undecided decision yet?:confused:
lol read thread.

Also that's still an if Nick goes. Call him for me or something.

GodotAA

Smash Ace
ill try to talk to him today. YOu could always team with DK.....lol

and DK get to the students center by 11:00

andrew ill call you day of

Eaode

Smash Champion
I need a teammate now.

Who wants to team with a gay ROB?
if my friend goes he said he'd pay for my Brawl Teams if I teamed with him. I don't know what will happen, but If he doesn't come and you still need a teammate, I'm available.

Although I don't have an extra $10 on me (I might). so yeah, basically saying there's like a 10% chance I'd be available xD. Double ROB's would be too good, although I'm pretty much retired from Brawl (it wouldn't really make a difference in skill level cuz it's Brawl lol)

so yeah, tl;dr version: Maybe.

ch33s3

Smash Lord
We really need TVs, so this is sort of me begging you guys to bring some!

dmbrandon

Smash Master
Each team may ban stages til the stage list is back to normal. God whoever wrote these rules is a noob.

Fyist

Smash Journeyman
Important question... is there a Burger King close to this place???

Megavitamins

Smash Champion
No but theres a miccy-ds a few blocks away. Just be mad careful when you go so you dont get DQed from the tourney.

Stage list is still buns =(

Edit: Cheese whats going first brawl or melee????? Add time / this to first post. At least give a scheduule you hope to work, and just don't start any tourney before it.

Eaode

Smash Champion
No but theres a miccy-ds a few blocks away. Just be mad careful when you go so you dont get DQed from the tourney.
Yeah last time I just told the owner we were getting food and he was chill about it, but then again that was Brawl and my next match didn't get called for like an hour >_<;;;;

Edit: Cheese whats going first brawl or melee????? Add time / this to first post. At least give a scheduule you hope to work, and just don't start any tourney before it.
And again, second'd, at least tell us what's coming first, or give us an order of the tourneys.

Ryan-K

Smash Master
i would end up there around the same time if i get to go so it's probably not a problem, if not just play friendlies

Boxob.

Smash Lord
Everyone gets mad when I try to play friendlys LOL.

Besides, I'd hate to rush there, only to find that I can't compete with my piece of **** Sonic.

In fact, if that happens, I'll just go money match crazy lol.

:093:

Eaode

Smash Champion
Everyone gets mad when I try to play friendlys LOL.

Besides, I'd hate to rush there, only to find that I can't compete with my piece of **** Sonic.

In fact, if that happens, I'll just go money match crazy lol.

:093:
:D :D :D $1 Falcon dittos this time Lawl? Or no MM and just CF ditto set for lulz?

EDIT: Melee obv

ch33s3

Smash Lord
It's doubles first, hopefully start melee, then brawl soon after.

Top Bottom