• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

1/10/09 - Game Table, Mineola NY

CoonTail

Smash Lord
I will deff be coming through to this tourny can anyone tell me if setups are still needed because I have tv's and wires so to not have to pay a venue fee would be hyper appreciated

vanek_pi

Smash Journeyman
if your bringing tv's i can bring my wii. probably gamecube too. i'm not bringing a tv to this. too big and heavy.

ch33s3

Smash Lord
Still need setups, hoping venue fee will be waived for those who do!

CoonTail

Smash Lord
Well I cant bring a wii but I got a 27" sharp tv and a 20" sylvania I also have component cables for the wii too.

Im only coming for the brawl portion of the tourny though and hopefully someone can get back to me on if the setups are still needed and if fees will be waived upon bringing setups

ch33s3

Smash Lord
Setups are needed, absolutely. With the $5 venue fee, I can't guarantee that venue fees will be waived, but I believe they will be.

ch33s3

Smash Lord
Bring anything you've got guys. I appreciate whatever you have.

Eaode

Smash Champion
Anyone wanna MM my Doc in melee?
I will for $1 if I have money leftover. As of now I only got $20 to enter, gonna scrounge up venue money. But if I have a few extra bucks I'll take some MM's just for fun (if anyone remembers the first GT I went to and MM'd zero mad randomly and got raeped xD)

SF93

Smash Cadet
i cant wait for this ^_^im able to bring Wires and a wii if needed, no TV though, mine is like...

Not small.

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
So id gladly go to this since its only 40 miles away. only problem is i have no ride. ill take a train but can you let me know the nearest train station to the tournament? and if anyone can pick me up from that train station?

edit: k no worries. ill be here. buses are too good. and so is google maps =D

prog

Priest of the Temple of Syrinx
I will be there with a setup. Ballin. And if people want it, I'll bring Tatsunoko vs. Capcom.

MalcolmM

Smash Lord
ill b wearing my hofstra boxers sweatpants and hoodie at the venue. my controller will actually be blue AND yellow in honor of the hofstra pride so LOOK OUT STONYBROOK or whoever were playing!!

ELI-mination

Smash Champion
Yo Malcolm you owe me a MM my wario vs your sonic but since you have such an unfair advantage I need two level 9 cpu's on my team cuz sonic is just unfair

MalcolmM

Smash Lord
im afraid u never stipulated to the cpus in the previous offer. i will mm but u will just have to deal with how unfair sonic is. hes not unbeatable...hes just the closest thing 2 it.

ch33s3

Smash Lord
Please don't bring other games. We're already going to have trouble with lack of setups. We don't have time for other games.

Heart Break Kid

Smash Lord
I dnt see any type of schedule in the first post, maybe I'm blind. So anyone know whats going down first? Also I think 20 bux a team for melee is a bit much but thats just my opinion.

ch33s3

Smash Lord
I've said more than once, registration at 12, matches start at 1. I just want to get in touch with the owner before I update the OP

ch33s3

Smash Lord
I don't have an exact time frame for each tourney, because I don't know how many setups we'll have, which is what will determine everything like that.

Leacero

Smash Lord
ill b wearing my hofstra boxers sweatpants and hoodie at the venue. my controller will actually be blue AND yellow in honor of the hofstra pride so LOOK OUT STONYBROOK or whoever were playing!!
Cool, you guys have X-Men colors.

@Prog: I'd also like to play Tatsunoko vs Capcom, someone should bring a TV just for it. :bee:

@ch33s3: Do Melee first. :)

Top Bottom