• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

0C3 Pearl - July 20-22! CHECK 1st ROUND SINGLES POOLS!

what type of crew battles would you want at 0c3? (plz vote only if u r coming)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

jon playa

Smash Cadet
Mana or Ken, I live in Costa Mesa. Would I be able to spectate if I was to bring a TV, Cube and VCR? How would I get these items back if I were to donate them for the weekend. Also, I dont have a car, so I woudl neeed a friend to drive me there.

sephirothken

ken combo
BRoomer
I don't know why people are complaining. Everyone is unreasonably good now a days, and people have been practicing for this event. For all I know I probably wont even make it out of pools.

Have you ever heard of a Death poll at Melee FC? Sephirothken, Sas, Azen, Mike G, Eddie, Arash and Snex.

Sephirothken and Sas being top 2 in the tournament.

People complained, but it was done. Tio has seeded everyone or "tried" to seed everyone by regions, area and skill and I think it has done a fairly good job.

People can bring up the arguement of saying " omg I'm in a pool with ken, instead of chu." "I think I can beat chu in his pools and advance since I'm a peach player however I won't make it out of pools because of ken" "that's broken, unfair wah wah wah"

Seriously, I'm sick and tired of *** holes coming into this thread and posting Non sense since they have nothing better to do. Get a Life please. Also I'm sick of getting all the prank calls before the tournament, Seriously how immature can smashers be?

I've given Plenty of warnings. I'm stressed, I'm tired, and I'm pissed.

People with important questions are in need at this point, worrying if they will get picked up or not or have special needs. Please Let us run our tournament, obviously not many people are being very appreciative.

0c3 is in 2 days, Let's just say how amazing it will be.

thank you

araknophobik

Smash Master
you've played for what, 5 years? and i've played for 1 and a half, tops? i've beaten 9-10 of the top 25 players in the country in tourney, while you've...done what? let chu carry you through MLG in teams?

congrats.

anywhom thanks jacobbrhpc, you're infinitely right that i'm better than manacloud.

hey manacloud are u coming to super champ combo cuz if u are ill MM u for $100 to try to make some of the smashers money back that ur making from this tournament. =)
I'm your huckleberry

Plank

Smash Rookie
hahahha 0 points to banned instantly.

good **** ken, way to follow moderator rules.

you're about as good of a mod as you are at pretending you're not profiting off this tournament.

TheBOSS

Smash Lord
Woo! Spending the night at Kens will be fun! <3
Pokemon Battles and Smash! :]

<3
rickety
what time r u going over there? I think i'm just going to come straight to the venue on friday cause i need to help with tables and tvs and other inventory. I'll see u at the venue!

ps, r we all making our own "staff shirts" lol?

sephirothken

ken combo
BRoomer
ATTN DELPHIKI: we need to know what airline / flight info you have, because LAX is huge and we won't be able to find you:)

isai, there won't be alternates in 5-man crews:(

ALSO, whoever cannot make it on friday to register can show up on saturday morning, and pay $75 if you have registered. if not, then it's still $100...

people basically had 4 months to register, and registering wasn't even a binding contract, so no johns

EDIT: we'll have a ton of printed out liability forms for you guys to sign upon registration, don't worry about those:)

Ultra Luigi

Smash Ace
My printer is busted. Are you guys going to have some liability forms there just in case people forget to take theirs?

Man the tourney is just around the corner.

Bailey

Smash Hero
Man this tournament looks like it is gonna be crack wish I could go.

Also too much drama going on for such a fun tournament why did Plank ban?

No way this is a normal mods power this must have been KENS MODDING

Anyways people find Kiwi a team mate

Cool I tried Kiwi

Loud noises

Oh Plank got banned for flaming

Understand how upset I am not coming to this awesomeness

Durh should get a job

subliminal message SNITCH

manacloud1

Smash Champion
hey everyone

a friendly reminder about the t shirts, on the day of the event i will have a box of 37 now i think. As soon as i announce the shirt selling its going to be first come first serve. So all of the people that want a t shirt please run fast =).

Nashun

Smash Ace
My friend Hero said he changed his mind about going; he didn't want to go before but he's going now. I know it's really late but I'm posting this just in case it helps out with the organization just a little bit. He understands that he has to pay $100 and will gladly do so to enter.

manacloud1

Smash Champion
heh

My friend Hero said he changed his mind about going; he didn't want to go before but he's going now. I know it's really late but I'm posting this just in case it helps out with the organization just a little bit. He understands that he has to pay $100 and will gladly do so to enter.
looks like more people finally realized the calibur of this tournament. OH and bombsoldier is watching some wierd channels. Japanese people have wierd taste in television.

TheCatPhysician

Smash Ace
We have had some serious car troubles, is there any way after the tournament we could get housing for 3-7 days, so a temperary permit can be shipped to us.

We are TheCatPhysician, Captain Alaska, and Lunaris.

xHayatox

Smash Lord
dammit i hate missing the big stuff and in and out burgers mannnn :( looks like a monster of an event but how many japanese fighters showing up to this? i didn catch ne on the pools list except for disc and bomb soldier

hey chris u wanna buy me a burger and bring me one?! haha

manacloud1

Smash Champion
sorry dude

We have had some serious car troubles, is there any way after the tournament we could get housing for 3-7 days, so a temperary permit can be shipped to us.

We are TheCatPhysician, Captain Alaska, and Lunaris.
after oc3 we are done with housing and the venue will not let people stay there anymore. You guys need to ask people in so cal for this. Hopefully someone will help. I have had many troubles with getting people to house this year, but apparently hugs is generous i think. Hes housing a few. I dont know about after oc3.

no leshiek bombsoldier is watching Cops on tv. and he doesnt know what the people are saying but hes laughing and stuff. I dont get it.

eddie and zijin just arrived at my house.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
I'm really sad that I have to miss this :(

I wish I wasn't so money-happy during the school year.

Good luck to everyone entering!

peachori

Smash Journeyman
maybe cops is the closest bs can get to human tetris rofl

always get neopolitan shakes at in-n-out
it sounds nasty but its not
plus people here dont even know about it -_-
and i know a guy who ate a 9x9
true story.

The Game II

Smash Champion
Just so you all know, I might ask many of you for an interview for my web site, so I hope you all say yes.

Good luck to everyone competing this weekend. This is going to be (I hope) a great tournament to watch/report about.

--GCII

X-threilyss

Smash Apprentice
18 x18 O.o i can't even imagine what that looks like.. it makes me throw up just thinking about it...

I just thought of something. OC3 should be televised. I mean, i once saw a spelling bee on ESPN O.o.. If spelling bees can get a spot on TV, then i don't see why gaming can't be televised as well. Just a thought..

The Game II

Smash Champion
18 x18 O.o i can't even imagine what that looks like.. it makes me throw up just thinking about it...

I just thought of something. OC3 should be televised. I mean, i once saw a spelling bee on ESPN O.o.. If spelling bees can get a spot on TV, then i don't see why gaming can't be televised as well. Just a thought..
I was trying to get an internet broadcast through my site, but my computer fried while making such an attempt for a tournament a month ago.

Oh well, maybe next time.

--GCII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom