• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

05/24/09 - SC Bi-weeklies - BOHICA!

TheGreatBo

Smash Apprentice
Snap, got beat on Skyworld by me just saying. One more added on the got beat by Bo train on Skyworld. I just can't lose on that map.

Mega_$m@sh

Smash Journeyman
I'm might go do Heroin, I don't know yet...I'm thinking about it

--Sadly I know sellers, but I neva thought I would even think about it -- it's cause I'm stresses about these **** tourneys I can't attend...

I NEED a therapist....BAD!!!!

JMan8891

Halfrican-American
Lol, chill put man, it sux too, but it does get easier.

Tell you what, do what you need to, and i promise if i'm off the 6th, i'll take you personally to TRC's tourney, no joke. I live in the same city, jeez.

And yea, being poor/never getting what you want and having to constantly do what you DON'T want sux... and its hard to swallow at times... but i sincerly hope you were being over the top with your last few posts.

You can do what i did and "release" the pent up tensions in a somewhat healthy way.... it feels good and has no negative side effects (save the possibility of disease/offspring) but hey, its sure is fun! and Rewarding, xD

Z-8188

Smash Rookie
So I see why you wanted to play Skyworld against me in the tourny, Bo.. haha.. I'll be sure to play you next time. =P You have to complete your revenge, right? Dev seems to have already done so. =(

Criosphinx

Smash Lord
I'm might go do Heroin, I don't know yet...I'm thinking about it

--Sadly I know sellers, but I neva thought I would even think about it -- it's cause I'm stresses about these **** tourneys I can't attend...

I NEED a therapist....BAD!!!!
You.

are acting.

like a child.

Grow the hell up. If smash is so bloody important to you, then as time goes by you'll get more chances to play it in a competitive circuit. It's called patience.

Until you develop some, shut the **** up. I don't care to listen to you anymore.

kackamee

Smash Master
NNID
SlushCream
3DS FC
3480-3017-1332
Footstool CG>Fully charged Nana Fsmash will eat you alive, You won't even make it past 120% agaisnt me.

Mega_$m@sh

Smash Journeyman
Well this is the straw that breaks the camels back, due to actions that once again someone else is controlling I could not go to the last gaming meet of my high school year....

THAT I STARTED!!!!!! So *** it all -- I'm deleting this account and off to get some needles, drugs and a set of belts....HEROIN here I come!

Smash is dead to me, just as soon as I will be...

DUECES PEOPLES!

zCasanova

Smash Lord
Dude, Mega...

WTF!

Seriously, you're too old to be acting like you are.

JMan already said he'd be more than happy to pick you up and take you to TRC's.

If you don't have money to enter, so what? There's always friendlies, and those are better than nothing—be glad that you're actually getting the chance to be around a competitive atmosphere!

You have a community, take what they offer you instead of trying to create your own.

Communities like SWF exist not only as a competitive outlet, but also as a means to help others achieve their desired competitive level—whether that's gained through locating a Wi-Fi partner, finding a local smashfest, or even hitching a ride to an OOS tournament—the tools are there, you just have to be willing to use them.

Criosphinx

Smash Lord
Aw ****. *****es be gettin' srs bout dat smash broz.
Not "srs". I just don't care to listen to the inane, belligerent ramblings of someone who is too young mentally to even fathom the concept of the consequences of the actions he's threatening upon himself. I don't need to see another high school age crybaby threaten to kill himself / destroy his life.

Suicide is not funny. It's not "cute".

kackamee

Smash Master
NNID
SlushCream
3DS FC
3480-3017-1332
I agree, I mean, I love smash too, But I'm just waiting it out. It's not sooo super serious that you need to go and take some drugs. Nothing is truly that bad. School's almoast out it'll get better. Just wait, It's isn't all that hard. Suicide is hardly ever the answer, it just creates work for other people.

Caleb Wolfbrand

Smash Master
I think suicides the answer, but I'm the kind of guy who wants to see the earth ripped in two... but my beliefs are not the issue, are they

I can't take posts seriously that say "heroine here I come" lol I most certainly HOPE those were intended to be comedy because I certainly laughed...

Yay does really take his Snake that high
EVERY
STOCK
beybahyyyyy

Devin's post speaks volumes of truth, CONSUME THEM AND YOU SHALL REACH THE NEXT LEVEL OF TOHU FUHEI.... wtf... since when did Master Asia gain control of me

and to Director (Joe?) :
we had 9 people at my last one for melee, but two of them are out of the state next time. two others entered only as a favor to me, they didn't even want to. now we're down to Yay, Ja, Devin, Yoshido and myself. I don't know Dev's stance but I know Yoshido and Yay would enter. Not sure if Ja would risk the drive coming down for no Melee.
so we're down to lower numbers. But if Sleepy makes it, Brandon and you make it, we'd have enough, just not much, again.

I don't like for people to give up on Melee (like I have) but sometimes there just seems to be no way. Nobody plays in Columbia anymore, so I'm out of luck when it comes to Melee. All I have left is Brawl+, so I'm trying to be the best I can at that right now.

The Director

Smash Lord
Well, I won't even acknowledge Brawl+

And if Melee isn't dead now, it looks like its going to be...if this is the current situation, its going to get worse. I don't think it's as much Melee's dieing, I just think this might be a bad geographical area for Melee. Up in Chapel Hill and Raleigh is Melee territory, right?

Still, at Devin's tournaments Brawl seems to be the big draw. GRRR

*edit

Bone ones are gonna hurt.

Caleb Wolfbrand

Smash Master
Joe : SC has always sucked for Melee... it used to be just me and Yay... before that, just Yay. Then we had Scha which was great. We have little players here and there (lots in Columbia) but nobody ever wants to take the game seriously. So yeah, it's a bad area you could say.

JMan8891

Halfrican-American
Sorry for the dbl post*

Unfortunatley, M and I are having some serious issues. We are no longer engaged for 1...

If it comes down, its over... and my stay here in da dirty south with it...

See, I might lose my SUPPOSED future wife, and im not over drahmatic.

This is real, No, dont start calling or txting me... it serious enough to require my full time/attention/energies...

So... heads up. If it all falls down... TRC's thing is likley the last you guys would see of me. I'd go back home. No one is here for me BUT Marlene, and i came here for her to start with....

Top Bottom