• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

(04/11) PANHANDLE SMASH: We're not GIGS! (Tallahassee, FL)(Brawl/Melee/TvC/SFIV)

B_AWAL

Smash Master
Alpha is from GA, Since I noticed you didn't know where he was from.

Also I can't wait for this. Melee ftw!

Also since some of you guys are entering melee who normally don't like AWAL :p. Someone teach me a wittle brawl. Definantly not taking it seriously. But I'd like to know a few things.
Thats it!!! I'm doing Melee singles and winning at least 1 SET!!!

O and Chris Bat is coming,

MSAS is coming with 1 friend for SF4 and Brawl

I'm about to call all the usual FSU SLB junkies and find out who comin

Melee is finna b like the GOOD OL DAYZ :bee:(Huge Melee pot w/ 5 dollars)

Parker1006

Smash Journeyman
if i come, and ill try my hardest to, i want to commentate a match or two

and let parker and acorn commentate. you'll thank me later :laugh:
Acon and I could be like Waffles and Phil, but in Florida, and not as much "where you at?!".
Commentating should be hysterical if I can make it to the tournament.

SæQuo010

Smash Apprentice
lol @ saequo

we trynna make it big

n if not ppl willl mm u more than likely

Do not get my hopes all high and then I end up with like one mm and 7 people actually playing in the tourney!!! :) Nah it is all good tho we will see, since it is not all that far from jax it will be fun and worth it!! Dbs get at me when you are ready to get H.I.G.H.

But on the real any TvC heads wanna go at it on tape for cash get at me!!!

Kryian

Smash Journeyman
I'll be there for TvC and SFIV. Maybe I'll even do some money matches. Anyone that's going to be there other than Green Mario go to Final Round in Atlanta this past weekend??

B_AWAL

Smash Master
Looks like this should ACTUALLY B the BIGGEST TOURENY WE'VE HAD!!!

F'ing awesome!!!

Slit and I gonna sweep double!!!!!

Im in Kiss/orlando and I have no way of going there.

Sadly
Hit up me or one of my crew members and we will see what we can do if GDX and HRNUT don't give you a ride.

Parker1006

Smash Journeyman
So I'm thinking about dusting off my Blue Bowser for Melee (considering that it's been a while since I've actually competed in a tournament). Anybody wanna play a best of 5 set against my Blue Bowser on neutrals for a soda and/or a chocolate bar? Get at me.

Edit: Acorn and me are going to become the voices of Florida.

Lawlmahbawls

Smash Journeyman
So I'm thinking about dusting off my Blue Bowser for Melee (considering that it's been a while since I've actually competed in a tournament). Anybody wanna play a best of 5 set against my Blue Bowser on neutrals for a soda and/or a chocolate bar? Get at me.
Rawr vs my Falcon?

Then we Falcon ditto after :O

B_AWAL

Smash Master

I owe U an asskicking after U beat me w/ DK lol!!!

I accept ur challenge. But loser has to buy food for both of us cuz we koo :bee:

Klarvic

Smash Apprentice

Fo shizzle. I'll dust off my Mario.

Parker1006

Smash Journeyman
I definitely accept Lawlmahbawls' challenge. I've never played a good Falcon with Bowser.
AWAL, I rarely use DK anymore, lol. My Bowser should be just as hilarious.
MrFTW, Let's do it.

Zone

Smash Champion
I'll soda match ur bowser Parker. What would you like to play against?

Also I say we don't ban stages.

Can I get a AWAL+Parker (Luigi+Bowser) 2v1 Money match? :p My fox vs both of you. Friendly fire on. Best of 5 it'll be delicious fun. I'm probably gonna lose. But Maybe not if I can get some nice gimps

btw my fox tech skill has bumped up a bit. I'm getting a little more confident in my fox. consistency

ALSO SOME SORT OF MELEE CREW BATTLE NEEDS TO HAPPEN THIS TIME.

PolMex23

Smash Champion
New MM I wanna see

Polmex vs SheikSSBM - Best Luigi
we sorta had that but i fealt horrible an surprisingly i did good... oh yea an it was the mini version for 5 not 10 so the legit legit one willl be at gigs

At gigs it will go down

Oh an I need a teamate for this...

B_AWAL

Smash Master
I'll soda match ur bowser Parker. What would you like to play against?

Also I say we don't ban stages.

Can I get a AWAL+Parker (Luigi+Bowser) 2v1 Money match? :p My fox vs both of you. Friendly fire on. Best of 5 it'll be delicious fun. I'm probably gonna lose. But Maybe not if I can get some nice gimps

btw my fox tech skill has bumped up a bit. I'm getting a little more confident in my fox. consistency

ALSO SOME SORT OF MELEE CREW BATTLE NEEDS TO HAPPEN THIS TIME.
I'm down if Parker is down.

Also, I'm only doin this if U promise some super friendlies afterward ;-)

we sorta had that but i fealt horrible an surprisingly i did good... oh yea an it was the mini version for 5 not 10 so the legit legit one willl be at gigs

At gigs it will go down

Oh an I need a teamate for this...
What character or kind of player are U lookin 4?

I'm already teamin w/ Groceries but I prob can help U find a partner

Parker1006

Smash Journeyman
Zone and AWAL: I'm down for a 2v1 MM.
Zone: I'll soda match any character you pick. I just wanna work on my Bowser.

Good News: I can officially make it to this tournament!

COMBOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

Moses.

Smash Journeyman
Can you please put the melee events together? i know that Derek suggested it earlier but I just wanted to second his idea. I don't want to go to play melee and have to wait for brawl, which will take at least 3 times as long.

Ruse

Fox
ohmygrandpa

Why is Melee split up? The set-ups are going to have to have Melee on them, then Brawl, then Melee again, then back to Brawl. Sweet! That sounds like fun!

Plus, Melee attendants will have to wait around if all they're doing is playing Melee, and Brawl attendants will have to show earlier if all they want to do is Brawl.

What's next, a door fee at a house tourney?

Top Bottom