• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

(04/11) PANHANDLE SMASH: We're not GIGS! (Tallahassee, FL)(Brawl/Melee/TvC/SFIV)

Somacruz2

Smash Journeyman
Yeah I was seriously playing Pit. I beat Chris and Dedw8 and 2 stocked Drew with him.

DBS's jigglypuff is just hard to beat with pit XD her spacing is so broke that I can never get in range without getting punished by her stupid sex kick. I beat him once or twice out of the few times we played though. I SD'd at 0 in tourny johns.
only two stocked me cause i was trying out a new style, lets get a rematch, i'll show you whats up.:chuckle:

Anyway RSVP list is updated check it out to see who all is coming:laugh:

Ballistics, chill, i got it under control, the schedule on the front page is tentative and still in the works. A schedule that meets everyone's needs will be posted once we reach the most efficient one.

@POLMEX how do you feel about teaming with a Zelda, cause if Doppelganger doesn't come ill team with you.

Masky

Smash Master
I am officially going and guys expect the train of hurt and ****.

I need a partner...
I'd be down to team if you can't find anyone better, you can make a decision after we play at Gigs if you want

PolMex23

Smash Champion
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! xD

!!!!!!!!!!

I feel so cool !!!!!!!!!!

Masky im honered...Sorra something...too lazy to check, im honored...

K, and Wonder.

3 peepz...Most likely down to Masky an Wonder!!! FIGHT TO THE death, MK style Multiple GROUND POUND WIT NIGGGGGGGAA JAX BABY!!!

JYES!!!!!

SlitThroat1010

Smash Journeyman
In my lameness I have just discovered that I cannot make my x button a tilt button! I want to learn an easy way to dtilt after meta's glide attack from both downward and horizontal angles. Horizontal seems rather easy if you've got speed, but downward or slow horizontal both always seem to register as dsmashes for me due to the lateness of directional input they require preceeding the tilt/smash. The only idea I've been able to come up with is to feign a canceled glide attack into tilt, but I really wanna do the real thing :(

Somacruz2

Smash Journeyman
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! xD

!!!!!!!!!!

I feel so cool !!!!!!!!!!

Masky im honered...Sorra something...too lazy to check, im honored...

K, and Wonder.

3 peepz...Most likely down to Masky an Wonder!!! FIGHT TO THE death, MK style Multiple GROUND POUND WIT NIGGGGGGGAA JAX BABY!!!

JYES!!!!!
you know im running the tourney right lol :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::p:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

KBM

Smash Ace
Dude Jason, i love the internet man... I just love it... Im about to start some nonsense on AiB

B_AWAL

Smash Master
K you have a 7 to 1 lead on both of them now xD>....

much better xD
Yo Slit, if U wana go ahead and team w/ LS is Polmex and him don't have a partner?

Also, If u coming into town on that friday Polmex U can come out to my party, get high, drunk and hoes!!! Get @ me!!!

Edit: Soma is only 1 of 7 people that run the tourney. One of those other 7 being me ;-)

HolyChef

Smash Ace
In my lameness I have just discovered that I cannot make my x button a tilt button! I want to learn an easy way to dtilt after meta's glide attack from both downward and horizontal angles. Horizontal seems rather easy if you've got speed, but downward or slow horizontal both always seem to register as dsmashes for me due to the lateness of directional input they require preceeding the tilt/smash. The only idea I've been able to come up with is to feign a canceled glide attack into tilt, but I really wanna do the real thing :(
Well maybe you should just work on the timing to not be late with the directional input. If you want you could press down+A to do the glide attack, that way you'll be holding down already. Then after just hit A again after the glide attack obviously.

KBM

Smash Ace
Who is "Seibrik"?

sounds like a scrub.

him and this afrothundah guy.

they probly should just... stay home. B|

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
wow...if will and george and reflex and biglou and kismet come to this.

i pray to jebus that i can come :laugh:

B_AWAL

Smash Master
****, We have the top 2 players from GA(Kismet & Biglou), AL(Reflex & Will) and FL(Afro & Seibrik) coming to this...

We are bound to see some upsets...

PolMex23

Smash Champion
....oh ****...

it is...****....

Wait...****...

I gotta see if i gotta help out at the church...****it.

Well, teamate up for grab...I hope after the 28th(gigs) people might recognize the power of my LuiNiggggaWeeG....

Cuz me an Petey , Team Pieces of ****, will take gigs

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
you just better leave tallahassee at like 4am or something on sunday. Thats what i do when i have to go to atlanta

Masky

Smash Master
Maybe if we're lucky Wario will hide easter eggs around the venue for everyone! :wario:

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
Oh ****, Ballistics is right. Easter is the 12th.

I hope that doesn't conflict with anybody
Don't worry, I'm a godless heathen. :)

My parents are gonna be disappointed when I let them know my priorities.

PolMex23

Smash Champion

awww ****, well, My mom would understand(she wouldnt)

Since im Roman Catholic, real strict about ****. But im pretty lax..

My word is important though, idk if I promised to alter serve that day and/or help out the bishop..i hope not, cuz theres no way i would make that drive in the weee hours of the mornin

OverLade

Smash Hero
I was just straight up and told my parents I wasn't feelin it. They want me to be open minded and form my own opinions....so I did.

I got mad people for people who go to church though.

Top Bottom