• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

(04/11) PANHANDLE SMASH: We're not GIGS! (Tallahassee, FL)(Brawl/Melee/TvC/SFIV)

B_AWAL

Smash Master
Everyone has to get high for this.

No Johns, straight-edge p*****s.
I'd never waste my time smoking...

I made a promise on my grandma's deathbed and I plan on keeping it

@ Afro and Seibrik

If I have enough money you 2 wanna MM?

@ Zone - Fine, I'll enter If I win more MM's than I lose

So far I'm fighting

Redhal
S3X Puma

possibly Afro and Seibrik - (Cuz unless I fight them in tourney they prob not gonna take our matches seriously

@ Rice - U comin???

B_AWAL

Smash Master
If by sexiest you mean fvcking gay i should kill you for even saying that.
The last kill was gay but I doubt that any1 else could have pulled that off at that level...

I gotta give Shiz credit tho, He went head 2 head against M2K w/ Fox and Falco

Crazy

AfroQT

Smash Master
The last kill was gay but I doubt that any1 else could have pulled that off at that level...

I gotta give Shiz credit tho, He went head 2 head against M2K w/ Fox and Falco

Crazy
Pulled off what a standing chaingrab into ken combo or the other 2 gimps he got.....
That comeback was gayyyyy

SlitThroat1010

Smash Journeyman
I still remember that sheik on marth comeback, just omg. The m2k vs shiz video is pretty awesome too, but the older vid is still the record lol.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
pretty much a 0% chance im going to whobo now due to some circumstances

due to the same circumstances, not sure ill be able to make this. but ill try

SlitThroat1010

Smash Journeyman
I've got a lucas for low tiers if that happens. I've been training him on my friend's characters a lot, mostly g&w. Derek, we teaming for melee? If so, let's practice up! In brawl, am I still teaming with u Awal?

Somacruz2

Smash Journeyman
I've got a lucas for low tiers if that happens. I've been training him on my friend's characters a lot, mostly g&w. Derek, we teaming for melee? If so, let's practice up! In brawl, am I still teaming with u Awal?
I think AWAL and I are teaming for this one Groc.

SlitThroat1010

Smash Journeyman
Alright, that means I need someone to join me...anyone interested in teaming? I can whornado pretty well in teams. I've got these moments when it seems like I can take on two enemies at once, it's awesome.

KBM

Smash Ace
Yeah, all the partnering for Team Juke is up in the air right now... John and I seem to do pretty well together, but teaming with LS would be like teaming with myself... which would be awesome. MSAS is coming too, so however we look at this, somebody's gonna get left out.

dammit all, we need a 6th member B|

Lawlmahbawls

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, all the partnering for Team Juke is up in the air right now... John and I seem to do pretty well together, but teaming with LS would be like teaming with myself... which would be awesome. MSAS is coming too, so however we look at this, somebody's gonna get left out.

dammit all, we need a 6th member B|
Answer your phone newbbb

Deadweight

Smash Ace
this needs more hype...Can anyone work PS and make us a sig advertising this? Then all of FU can use it..
Just an idea =D

SlitThroat1010

Smash Journeyman
lol u guys figure out whos teaming with who. I'm down to team with anyone from the juke squad. If possible, I would like to *not* be the leftover. :p

B_AWAL

Smash Master
I still remember that sheik on marth comeback, just omg. The m2k vs shiz video is pretty awesome too, but the older vid is still the record lol.
Sorry, I was kinda bored when watching this... I've seen better players in person. Although that vid WAS a LOOOOOOOOOOONG time ago.

anyone I havent played with yet wanna MM? $2-$5 depending on my money status by then.

Also, does Tally wanna have a rematch crew battle with Gville? $10?
I accept ur rematch challenge... 20 dollars sound nice???

I'm pretty sure we can do it, if not then I'll easily find 3 teammates...

pretty much a 0% chance im going to whobo now due to some circumstances

due to the same circumstances, not sure ill be able to make this. but ill try
:-(

Sure!!! I def wanna give our team 1 more try... This time I'm gonna play faster!!!!

I think AWAL and I are teaming for this one Groc.
I REALLY WANNA REDEEM MYSELF AFTER THE LAST TIME WE TEAMED

But I thought ur w/ Jasson???

@Lizard - Ur SO HOMO...

@JSSN, MRFTW and DBS - WIN IN NAPLES!!!

Darktemplio

Smash Journeyman
Gainesville, Florida, USA, North America, Mars.
Sorry, I was kinda bored when watching this... I've seen better players in person. Although that vid WAS a LOOOOOOOOOOONG time ago.

I accept ur rematch challenge... 20 dollars sound nice???

I'm pretty sure we can do it, if not then I'll easily find 3 teammates...

:-(

Sure!!! I def wanna give our team 1 more try... This time I'm gonna play faster!!!!

I REALLY WANNA REDEEM MYSELF AFTER THE LAST TIME WE TEAMED

But I thought ur w/ Jasson???

@Lizard - Ur SO HOMO...

@JSSN, MRFTW and DBS - WIN IN NAPLES!!!
Ill MM your sonic since i dont think ive played it. $5?

Top Bottom