• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

0 Days US Brawl is Here!!! Free Brawl Desktop Countdown! Updated 2x Daily.

tennisthehilife

Smash Lord
Thanks for having such patience, so I came AND DID THE DANCE!!!11ione11 <(^.^)< ^(^.^)^ <(^.^)> >(^.^)< >(^.^)>
Yay theres always Kirbys around Smash Boards wanting to tilt dance! <(^.^<) <(^.^)> (>^.^)> up tilt? thats a new one: ^(^.^)^ <-- Yeah!!! I used to only do the left and right dance.
O I got a idea, new dance! 360 yeah!! <(^.^<) V(^.^)V (>^.^)> ^(^.^)^
O another new dance! Combos: V(^.^)^ <(^.^)^

Yeah, I'll have to ask if I can download it though. I'm not allowed to DL stuff. (shhhhhh don't tell my mother about phantime3 >.> <.< lol)

Also, I'm making a another one right now with Pit. I'll get it up later for you guys. =]
How can ur mother not know? You put your Opacity on 20% and hope her eyes are bad enough?

I'll upload/combine all the pics in a sec.

The Director

Smash Lord
Here are some skins that I made. Enjoy:

Here are the text dimensions:

0 0 0
111 52
150 52
186 52
222 52

I have mine set to random so it chooses a different character every 5 minutes. :cool:

RMR

Smash Apprentice
Yay theres always Kirbys around Smash Boards wanting to tilt dance! <(^.^<) <(^.^)> (>^.^)> up tilt? thats a new one: ^(^.^)^ <-- Yeah!!! I used to only do the left and right dance.
O I got a idea, new dance! 360 yeah!! <(^.^<) V(^.^)V (>^.^)> ^(^.^)^
O another new dance! Combos: V(^.^)^ <(^.^)^
Yay For Dance Combos ! ^(^.^)<

Blubba_Pinecone

Smash Ace
As for how she doesn't know... let's just say I'm good with making excuses. =P lol

Also, here's my first try at making one in Paint.NET, it's a Sheik one despite she's not confirmed but who cares. Hope you like the quailty, and I assume they'll only get better. =]

And here's the text dimensions:

Ariel
255 255 255
198 14
198 31
198 48
198 64

But as always you can fiddle with these as you all choose.

This should be stickied if you ask me, that's for sure. =]

tennisthehilife

Smash Lord
Yay Sticky request! And I'm finished fixing up my first post.

Small Problem: When it hits 99 days I'm going to reupload all the skins w/ fixed "days" coordinates

Edit: O file front download links fit perfectly!

Edit2:
To Hitaku: is it ok for people to PM you?

Hitaku

Smash Journeyman
NNID
RyuujinHitaku
3DS FC
4184-2595-2024
To Hitaku: is it ok for people to PM you?
Sure, I don't care. For the people that do, if I don't answer right away its not because I am avoiding you ^^. I have my computer on but I often times have World of Worldcraft up full screen. Sometimes I don't tab out for some time so...you're warned =P. Either way though, if you message me you will get a reply in time.

can we get a sticky?
I think that would be great.

Hitaku

Smash Journeyman
NNID
RyuujinHitaku
3DS FC
4184-2595-2024
First I wanted to apolgize for this one taking so long. Now as for what you requested, you said you wanted something different for a background. I hope this is different enough for you.

Custom.txt:
Arial
0 0 0
54 77
114 77
170 77
228 77

If there is something you want me to change just let me know, after all it is your skin =). If you need a non rounded version just let me know that too (I always make the rounded versions first because thats how I like them best personally ^^).

Hitaku

Smash Journeyman
NNID
RyuujinHitaku
3DS FC
4184-2595-2024
Seriously, that one is cooler than the Giga Bowser one! How did you come up with the idea for it?
Hmm, well like you said there are only about 3 different images for her and this is the one I liked best. The pose that she takes here kinda reminds me of day dreaming and that kinda made me think of "having your head in the clouds" lol. I also really wanted to make it look like she was actually laying on something rather then just floating...so the clouds in this worked nicely for that. I guess the rest of it just kinda formed with time =)

Really happy you like it, do you need the squared off one? Or do you have a black spot on your wallpaper that you can place this.

Elysium

Smash Lord
Yeah, could I get the squared off one, if it's not too much trouble.

You've inspired me to make a new sig. Lets see what I can come up with, especially with the limited artwork Krystal has. I promise it'll be a *huge* step above the one I have now. lol

Seriously, thats the coolest skin yet.

Hitaku

Smash Journeyman
NNID
RyuujinHitaku
3DS FC
4184-2595-2024
Here you go, Enjoy.

Custom.txt:
Arial
0 0 0
54 82
114 82
170 82
228 82

tennisthehilife

Smash Lord
Wow nice Krystal Skin Hitaku, I didn't have time to work on my Kirby hats.

102 Days 2 Go! The first post is updated:
-all skins were reuploaded for two digits days
-all in filefront
-from now on, everyone makes skins for two digits, yay!

I'll post up your krystal in a few minutes
Hey I'm staying up pretty late today, Ahhh Hitaku you are a bad influence!!! I need more sleep.

Edits:
Hmm Hitaku, you have a Sonic_GlassSquare? it would make it seem more complete.

tennisthehilife

Smash Lord
Dam go to sleep... thanks.

I uploaded the Krystal Skins but I combined them, is that fine with you? They seem to go together, I call it Hitaku's Special Black Glass Set. Do they go together? y/n

Good Job as always... *mumbling* darn... making me look bad... cmon I created this thread... I need to make some...

2:28AM, I'm very sleepy, I'll upload your square Sonic in the morning-noon. Good night or good morning if you sleep in the morning? How many hours of sleep you get? Good night.

Hitaku

Smash Journeyman
NNID
RyuujinHitaku
3DS FC
4184-2595-2024
Dam go to sleep... thanks.

I uploaded the Krystal Skins but I combined them, is that fine with you? They seem to go together, I call it Hitaku's Special Black Glass Set. Do they go together? y/n

Good Job as always... *mumbling* darn... making me look bad... cmon I created this thread... I need to make some...

2:28AM, I'm very sleepy, I'll upload your square Sonic in the morning-noon. Good night or good morning if you sleep in the morning? How many hours of sleep you get? Good night.
I sleep about 4 hours a night but it doesn't bother me seeing as I have done it for a large number of years now. If I have something large to do (a test or tourney or something) I sleep more, but other then that I just think it's a waste of time =).

I decided to fix the sonic skin when I was making the square version. Here is a better version of the original as well as a square version.

Arial
225 225 225
97 75
148 75
191 75
235 75

Here is the square version

Arial
225 225 225
97 82
148 82
191 82
235 82

You've inspired me to make a new sig. Lets see what I can come up with, especially with the limited artwork Krystal has. I promise it'll be a *huge* step above the one I have now. lol
It is better, your skills are improving a lot from the first image you showed us.

Elysium

Smash Lord
5:33AM, you thought you went to bed late Tennis. :laugh: Yeah no sleep for me today. Anyway I'm not sure if I'll make the final (please!!! no more) update to the new sig before anyone is up again. I've done it 5 times now and each one was too big (including this one) but the smaller one just didn't sit right with me.... sooooooo I might update(by update I mean make flashy) the Wikismash page instead, since there is no point in having a cool sig that leads to a lame wikismash clan page.
Blah Sleep if for the Weak!!!!

CartooN

Smash Apprentice
NNID
CartoooN
Hello all, gave a shot at making one my self.
Not sure about the custom file mind.

Anyone is free to use it.

Elysium

Smash Lord
Ohhhh success! Finally I have a sig that took some time to make. I hope everyone picks up on the small things that were put in, like the starry background (*star*fox), the crescent planet I put in, and the lightning bolts (which really aren't that hard to do surprisingly).
I don't know how you guys work with skins, thats smaller than a sig, and it took me like 5 hours to get it down to where Fox and Krystal weren't missing part of their right foot. lol
Go **** Staff!

tennisthehilife

Smash Lord
To Hitaku: Just a sec, I'll upload it

thanks for the Brawl Desktop & skins

Your Welcome. (thanks for the cool Yu Yu Hakusho pic! -^_^-)

To CartooN: thats really awesome but, if you don't want to put the custom.txt coordinates, tell me what font and color you want and I'll do it, its really nice, I want it up.

To Elysium: Wow thats a nice signature. You did a nice job erase cleaning the edges of the characters, I'm not sure I could do that. Must of took you a couple of days.

Elysium

Smash Lord
To Elysium: Wow thats a nice signature. You did a nice job erase cleaning the edges of the characters, I'm not sure I could do that. Must of took you a couple of days.
Not exactly.
I started at 1:43AM this morning when Hitaku posted the squared Krystal skin, and finished and 7:18AM this morning. So like 5 and a half hours.... roughly. See how much you can get done when you don't sleep. :laugh:
I'm glad you like it though. I learned how to do a lot of new stuff when I did this one, so I'm kinda excited to see what I can come up with for the next one.

CartooN

Smash Apprentice
NNID
CartoooN
To CartooN: thats really awesome but, if you don't want to put the custom.txt coordinates, tell me what font and color you want and I'll do it, its really nice, I want it up.
Your help would be awesome, just a basic and small black/white font would be fine. What ever shows up best.

Elysium

Smash Lord
hahaha, No way, sleep is for the weak tennis. lol Besides Eng 101 class starts in like 2 hours, thats not enough time for sleep.

I don't know about a countdown skin. Those are hella small. I had to shrink everything for my sig, and a skin would be even smaller. You guys make it look easy. Paint.NET skillz through the roof.

tennisthehilife

Smash Lord
To CartooN: Done. Took me so long because I was figuring the colors. White/Black didnt work so good, yellow, light blue, purple, hot pink.. i tried them all. In the end, black worked best >.< if you disagree, tell me what color you want, any color.

To Elysium: Well iono about me making it easy. I just know the technical stuff (custom.txt, positioning, uploading) I've only made 3 skins so far, I'm working on my kirby hats skins though. Hitaku, yeah he makes it look a hella easy. (i know it takes some time and effort though)

To everyone: is everyone in college? I am. Seems like you guys are too.

Edit:
To everyone again: Post two or more and you get your own section like Hitaku, Burning Soul, me and such.

Elysium

Smash Lord
To Elysium: Well iono about me making it easy. I just know the technical stuff (custom.txt, positioning, uploading) I've only made 3 skins so far, I'm working on my kirby hats skins though. Hitaku, yeah he makes it look a hella easy. (i know it takes some time and effort though)

To everyone: is everyone in college? I am. Seems like you guys are too.

Edit:
To everyone again: Post two or more and you get your own section like Hitaku, Burning Soul, me and such.
Yeah Hitaku makes it look toooooo easy. Lets face it, he's a god. :laugh:

Yep, In my first year of college.

I want my own section, so I guess I'll make two..... or more.

CartooN

Smash Apprentice
NNID
CartoooN
To CartooN: Done. Took me so long because I was figuring the colors. White/Black didnt work so good, yellow, light blue, purple, hot pink.. i tried them all. In the end, black worked best >.< if you disagree, tell me what color you want, any color.
Thanks, nice one, it looks perfect.
If I make another some time I will have to take into font consideration, but it looks fine all the same.
Nice work :) thanks for your help.

tennisthehilife

Smash Lord
To Elysium: Yeah my first year in college too.

To CartooN: No problem, you made the skin, thank you. The more skins the merrier.

To Both: wow, dam you guys reply fast.

Edit:
hehe Elysium, I'm beating you by 26 posts -^_^- think you can catch up? (I won't try anything too drastic/desperate to try to win of course)

tennisthehilife

Smash Lord
Right now you're 365 and im 384 so 19 now. with this post it will be up to 20. <-- I guess I should be an engineer (math).
It'll be fun watching our post counts fight, but I think this is illegal in smashboards (maybe) and spam and I don't want to get this thread locked so no more talking unless its Brawl Countdown related.

I'm getting scared/paranoid (both post count and this spam) Time to get desperate. I won't let you catch up in post count! (no more Stupid Annoying Pointless Messages here, not being mean)

Top Bottom