• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

0 Days US Brawl is Here!!! Free Brawl Desktop Countdown! Updated 2x Daily.

Hitaku

Smash Journeyman
NNID
RyuujinHitaku
3DS FC
4184-2595-2024
You shouldn't worry about the triple digits, just 7 more days or after midnight, 6 more days until two digits!!!

I think thats the best one you made! I always say this but, its awesome. Its beautiful <(T.T)>

Edit: because its different (in a good way) should it be separate from the black glass set? (kirby, king dedede, krystal, mario set)

And i haven't started on any yet, I'll try one right now then!
Ya, the Kirby, King Dedede, Krystal, and Mario are all kinda a set like the first one I did. I am just doing them one by one on request. This one and the Bowser one I did are just kinda separate unique ones.

And thanks for the complement. ^^

Hitaku

Smash Journeyman
NNID
RyuujinHitaku
3DS FC
4184-2595-2024
Skins looking good guys.

Elysium: Don't worry I still haven't forgot about your skin lol. Having a hard time thinking of something new thats all. Just wanted to let you know I didn't forget about you.

Symphony X

Smash Lord
Hey, uhh, I hear you're taking requests.

Anyway, all I want is a Banjo-Kazooie skin to go with the set that includes all of the others. (The one that is used for random cycling.) That would be great, thanks.

Hitaku

Smash Journeyman
NNID
RyuujinHitaku
3DS FC
4184-2595-2024
Hey, uhh, I hear you're taking requests.

Anyway, all I want is a Banjo-Kazooie skin to go with the set that includes all of the others. (The one that is used for random cycling.) That would be great, thanks.
Sure, I will have one up for you some time tonight. Any preference on the picture used?

Hitaku

Smash Journeyman
NNID
RyuujinHitaku
3DS FC
4184-2595-2024
Here you go Symphony X, hope you like it.

Also, here is a black glass skin (.png format) without the gray edges. Its the one that I use for the Gigabowser skin as well as the sonic. Figured you guys may like that also.

Hitaku

Smash Journeyman
NNID
RyuujinHitaku
3DS FC
4184-2595-2024
Thanks.

But how do I get add it to my skins list? [/n00b]
Lol everyone asks this don't worry. I am really lazy when it comes to making download links with filefront so I usually leave that up to Tennisthehilife (and I love him for it lol). If you want to use it now before he makes the download on the front page follow these steps.

- Make a folder and name it Banjo-Kazooie or what ever you want.

- Right click the image and select "Save as" and direct the destination to the folder you just made.

- Open one of your other skin folders (any of the Slide show package) and right click on the Custom.txt file. Select copy and go open your Banjo-Kazooie folder. Paste the custom.txt file in there and then place that folder in C:\Program Files\PhanTim3\Skins.

Hope that helps.
Remember if you are still confused Tennisthehilife will be putting the file in the slide show package so if you want you can wait for that.

Symphony X

Smash Lord
Yeah, figured it out, just had to look at what was different b/t the new folder and the old ones. This program is great, thanks for taking the time to make the SSB specific skins y'all. (That's right, I'm from deep South.)

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
I have my own countdown on my Macbook as a widget on my dashboard. And I think they work pretty much the same. But I keep my countdown set to Dec. 3. There will be something good on that day.

tennisthehilife

Smash Lord

Hitaku

Smash Journeyman
NNID
RyuujinHitaku
3DS FC
4184-2595-2024
I have my own countdown on my Macbook as a widget on my dashboard.
You know, you would think that someone would programed a dashboard clone for the PC by now...

I keep my countdown set to Dec. 3. There will be something good on that day.
One can only hope.

Is this the same one I had on the first post?
No, this one doesn't have the grey border. I like to use the one with the gray border when I am making a simple skin and I like to use this one when I make skins with a lot going on (like the Sonic or Giga Bowser one).

Heres the rest: http://i229.photobucket.com/albums/ee195/tennisthehilife/myhats.png
I finished making a set of kirby hats but they days/hours are too close.

What you guys think? Hitaku: any sugguestions?

And what did you guys think about this one?
First one: Lol I love how Kirby looks in that image. Wonderful job on the glow at the top there. Did you just eraser it?
If I had to suggest something I would say...make the numbers maybe a size smaller so they match the same size as the Days, Hours, Etc. Also, you may try shrinking the Super Smash Bros Brawl image a little so you can take it away from the top some.

Second one: I like this one too, however I am not a man for white backgrounds myself (why I changed the first skin I posted here to the blue gradient background). Again, if I had to suggest something I would maybe try putting some form of border on it. Something with small with a light color possibly...but without looking at it I really don't know if that would be best.

Great job though ^^. Some of you other guys should try making some skins too, it's fun.

tennisthehilife

Smash Lord
Is this suppose to be a transparent glass layer or just solid black? Is there a download link or do I just "Save Image As"?

Are you planning on putting the other Kirby hats on the first page?
Well the dates/days/hours don't look so good so I'm not sure yet. I might re do all of them, but maybe in 1-2 days I'll decide and put them up. I might ask for your sugguestions so please give me your opinions if I do.

Blubba_Pinecone

Smash Ace
Very nice! I'm so glad I found this thread. Thanks a bunch! =]

Also, I made my own! I don't have any fancy or good photo editors, so I did this in MS Paint in about 5-10 mins.

Hitaku

Smash Journeyman
NNID
RyuujinHitaku
3DS FC
4184-2595-2024
Very nice! I'm so glad I found this thread. Thanks a bunch! =]

Also, I made my own! I don't have any fancy or good photo editors, so I did this in MS Paint in about 5-10 mins.

Very nice nice for paint, I can't do anything with it =(.

Make a version without the numbers and include a Custom.txt file and we will throw it up on the front for you.

By the way Tennisthehilife, did you think of a way that we can deal with the pic limit?

Blubba_Pinecone

Smash Ace
Ok, here's the base image. I also added a border.

You should be able to use that I think.

Here's what's in my custom.txt:

Arial
255 255 255
169 61
220 61
169 76
220 76

Elysium

Smash Lord
Elysium: Don't worry I still haven't forgot about your skin lol. Having a hard time thinking of something new thats all. Just wanted to let you know I didn't forget about you.
No problem. I completely understand, I'm going through the same problem since Krystal has a total of like 3 different pictures. lol
Sorry I didn't get back to you right away, i usually take the weekend off from smash boards. It gives me a chance to have a life outside smash. :laugh:

Hitaku

Smash Journeyman
NNID
RyuujinHitaku
3DS FC
4184-2595-2024
since Krystal has a total of like 3 different pictures.
Lol ya no joke. And what sucks is all three are of bad size for this skin. I started working on one and when I had a good chunk of it done I got up to get something to drink. When I got back my computer had the blue screen of death (go windows). So, I have some idea of what I am doing, just still going to take a lil ^^.

Blubba_Pinecone

Smash Ace
Updated: 103 Days 2 Go!!!
-4 more days until two digits!!!
-and I uploaded Blubba_Pinecone's Link skin.

To Hitaku: Yeah I'll combine skins to fit them all and then when I have to I'll edit my third post.

To Blubba_Pinecone: If you want a better pic editor you can download what I'm using: Paint.NET http://www.getpaint.net/ its free and has some good tools.
Yeah, I'll have to ask if I can download it though. I'm not allowed to DL stuff. (shhhhhh don't tell my mother about phantime3 >.> <.< lol)

Also, I'm making a another one right now with Pit. I'll get it up later for you guys. =]

Blubba_Pinecone

Smash Ace
Ok here it is. There are two versions, one with and one without a gold trim. Both in MS Paint, again.

Times New Roman
0 0 0
154 16
192 16
172 30
204 30

(you may need to fiddle with the D's x coordinate to make it look better after we're under 100 D's)

Blubba_Pinecone

Smash Ace
Woot. Managed to convice the elders to let me DL Paint.Net. =]

I'm still fiddling around with the controls and functions but it's great. I'd be glad to help you guys with any requested work as long as the people requesting are satisfied with the quality I put out... so you may want to hold up on that until I know how to use this well.

Top Bottom