• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

0 Days US Brawl is Here!!! Free Brawl Desktop Countdown! Updated 2x Daily.

The Director

Smash Lord
Well, this is it Yanks. Tonight's the night. Good luck to everybody entering into the tourny, and have a blast with Brawl. Try not to stay up too late, even though I'd be a lieing if I said I was actually going to go to sleep tonight.

The only woe I have is that my countdown clock will no longer have any use! Maybe I'll set it to the 24th when Smashmas begins...

Hitaku

Smash Journeyman
NNID
RyuujinHitaku
3DS FC
4184-2595-2024
The game is out guys!!! Congrats to all who got it at the midnight release. If anyone is reading this that just got the game gtfo smash boards and go play it! =D

Take a step back for a second and think. After all the waiting, all of those days that you pictured what the game would be like...its finally here now. ^^

Top Bottom